How much does Sup Forums drink on a daily basis?

How much does Sup Forums drink on a daily basis?

I've been at about 6-7 shots of whiskey or vodka per day for the past 3 months.

I normally go through about 3/4 of a 750 of gin a night, been doing that for about 2 1/2 years or so. It's really started to fuck my body up I think.

Nothing for a year and a half

You're an alcoholic...I drink about 10-12 shots around 2 days a week...Whats your drink of choice?

Fuck up how so? I've been knocking back close to a 750 a day for about to a year.

I am at around the same. Currently drinking some delicious gin pic related

Not OP but I'm this dude
I realize my alcoholism is getting a little out of control, I prefer gin, but I'll drink anything but rum or vodka. I haven't gotten to the point where I miss work or anything but I definitely get a little too drunk at times.

6-12 beers, + half a bottle of vodka.

10-12 shots each of those two days? or total for those two days?

It was whiskey for the first month or so, but started going to vodka and lemonade; easier to get down.

Well I was diagnosed with acute pancreatitis back in July after spending a week in vegas drunk the entire time, I went to the hospital because my organs hurt for 2 days and I'm kind of lucky I went in when I did, but that hasn't happened again yet.

I've got a little more than half a bottle left.

trips decides what I do with it

I love Jack Daniels, PBR and 4 Lokos
I know I have shit taste
Gin is alright, but Jack is just sugar water

Drink it all while reading Schopenhauer's essays

your adorable

In the pooper

10-12 drinks in a night... My Irish genes

Ah Jim Beam - was my drink of choice for a long time; half of a 750? Probably wouldn't drink the whole thing, but 3-4 shots of that puts me in a good place

actually, make that dubs

idc lmao i'm already drunk as a mfkr

Yeah those are three of my least favorite types of booze, if I drink whiskey I have to go with Irish, beer I prefer Guiness or any other kind of stout/porter.

Okay, so that's about 24 drinks a week; I'm at about 35, not that bad.

Half pint of 100 proof leroux peppermint schnapps every night

Been drinking a mix of beer and whiskey every night for the past 5 months. two shots with every beer, probably about 6 shots and 3 beers every night. Wasn't much of a drinker before (I'm 25) but started drinking when I went out with my ex or we'd talk on the phone . . . it'd relax me. then she dumped me and now I'm drinking like crazy.

Plan on stopping in a few weeks once the hurt passes

I fucking love 4 lokos. So much fun for concerts or just acting like a hooligan. 3 dollars gives you the equivalent of 5 beers and 5 cups of coffee in one can... The crash is really fucking bad though

It used to be, they were forced to lower the alcohol and caffeine content after all those college kids died, it's much lower nowadays.

True... my entire family consists of successful (and shockingly healthy) alcoholics and drug addicts, so I think have some pretty solid genes.

you fucking pussies. I'd get off of work from roofing and get a fifth of whiskey and i'd drink that whole dam thing and then get back up on the roof the next day.

They may have lowered the caffeine but 4 loko gold has 14% alcohol and is twice the size of a standard beer can (which is usually 5%):
14 / 5 * 2 = 5.6 Beers

Cool it, we all know you're very tough Melvin.

kek

but i'm super cereal guys

This is one of the most incredible photos ive seen lately. Saved.

besides i'd take that pea shooter away from that faggot and beat him to death with my bare hands.

right now i am 5 beers in and all ive had is a tuna sandwich...

He told me he was proud of me once...fucking prick

Every friday & Saturday I'll have 8+ shots each night.

when I drink hard, ill have around 15 a night. Probably more, but I always mix with weed.

Favorite drink is Jägermeister

Stop now, OP. Alcoholism is a progressive disease. In the past five years, I've gone from one a day to 5 a day. I finish about 50oz of rye a week, plus several pints of beer on the weekend.

It has sapped my ambitions and killed my productivity.

Kek

you fucking rebel!!!

inb4 liver malfunction at 40 years old

>Jagermeister
I love the taste of jager when im drunk

love me some jim beam, I'd take jameson over it anyday however

I used to drink over half 70cl a bottle of whiskey a day. Now I'm a boring teetotal faggot. Have the off wobble now and again.

fuck you Sup Forums wtf do I do with this

About 3 beers a day.i toss in the odd white Russian every once in a while

Fuck bud pour it into a god damn pilsner glass and drink it all at once.

Slam it like Lahey

reroll

knock it back and lie down and listen to some music

roll

456 get slam it buddy

I can stop when I want

6 pack Milwaukees Best Ice every day for about 7 years.

I'll usually buy a 30 pack and finish it in a week and have been doing that for a couple years. I do work out a few days a week and eat relatively healthy, haven't had any issues yet.

>456 get

k

hope you niggers are ready

im going to be drunk texting this thread in 20~ min

wow i was 1 one off from trips

Nice go for it, user - that;s about 8 shots worth. you should be feeling good

About a glass of whiskey before bead time

how is that i just bought a bottle

fucking burns

fuck that im getting chaser for the rest

chug and stick bottleneck in ass

hold your nose and don't stop, then drink something sweet with a lot of sugar

idk if i can do the rest

fucking hurts man

oh don't worry, its coming ;)

I drink a litre of vodka a day.
I should be dead. 4 years of being an alcho
Never touched a drop until the bitch ex wife fucked another man.
I don't care if she was high on whatever drug, I will never forgive her no matter how much she wants me back.

In Australia, booze is much more expensive. To do that you'd be looking at spending $30us a day, soo $210us a week, almost 11k a year...fuck off no you don't

you made it that far, might as well man up and finish it off

Dont be gay dude

I buy a handle (1.75 liters) at a discount liquor store. get it for 18.99$ - its very cheap Canadian whiskey. I go through that in about 3 days, so I'm spending about 37-40$ a week

That's right, wallow in your self misery, you slob.

Here, try this on for size: dry out and move on, if only to fuck some hot chick and to make the ex even more miserable. Don't let this bitch own your life, you're worth more than that.

jeeeezusss. Doesn't it get boring drinking the same thing?

I drink beer (i'm a brewer/have my own brewery)
and i buy different slabs each week, tasting everything. sets me back a lot but i share most of it.

Did you faggots heard about cirrhosis? kek

ive been trying out whiskey recently can someone give me a couple of suggestion of what whiskey i should get for a beginner and which meme whiskey i should avoid

I hear ya, man; wasn't much of a drinker until I went through a fucking terrible breakup and have been drinking daily since.

When she first broke up with me and refused to call me, I was drinking whiskey from a fucking water bottle; I'd made sure I was drunk at the times she'd usually call me, so when she ultimately didn't, I'd be numb to the pain of her not calling

Since then I try to not drink before 6pm, and even then I'm kicking back 3-4 beers and 3-4 shots before I just decide to go to bed.

I agree, I don't like getting the same thing more than twice if I can help it, I tend to buy vodka and absinthe, and I keep the bottles when I'm done drinking their contents, after about 2 years of drinking, I've collected around 40 different bottles

You're the only one on here that's not a pussy. I don't know exactly how much I drink, but I know that I drink until I black out and then pass out at some random time. My fiancée usually tells me stuff about the night and I pretend to remember. Twice in the past month I have tried to hook up with chicks on the internet (so embarrassing) she caught me both times and I have no recollection of either times. I had to change my number because one of them wouldn't stop texting me. Seriously the rest of you guys are pussies. You couldn't drink this much if you tried

I'm not drinking for the taste, man.

our bodies are able to process it. Like i only drink in the evenings, anything from 3 beers. to 8 shots of rum/vodka whatever.

I've been doing that for the past 2 years, i'm active run most mornings. Doesn't affect me, if i have cirrhosis it's unnoticeable to me yet :P

b-but user

Cheap whiskey is the worst though. If you have a lot of money whiskey is enjoyable.

I stick to cheap jamaican style rums, delicious when mixed with anything. Whereas shit whiskey mixed is fucking awful.

+1 for Kraken Rum, ginger beer and lime

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Siiiq you'd have an awesome drinking glass collection if most of them were round. If you bought one of those Kinko? the kickstarter glass maker thing.

Speaking of canadian whiskey, and things canadian haha. Is Moosehead Lager & Labatts Blue consider good over there?

Then that is depressing man. You have a problem.
May as well just do prescription drugs and save on money (if you're canadian, USA drugs are hella expensive ye?

thanks for the reply user, will keep a look out for that kraken rum

hmmm should i finish it

or shall i meander to the trap thread

;)

Since my girl left me I've been a pretty depressed mother fucker, so it is what it is.

Classic addict.

I'll give you a test. If you can stop when you want, go the next week without a drink. Starting right now. If you have some left of your current drink, pour it down the sink and don't have a drink until next Wednesday.

I GUARANTEE you will not complete this challenge. Because you're an alcoholic.

I don't turn them int glasses, I keep the bottles intact, and none of them are below 30% alcohol, because I don't like weak drinks, I've been looking into getting a bottle of everclear, do you happen to know if it's legal in Australia or not?

Can't sleep without bourbon

>a trap can drink more than everyone in this thread

31 year old alcoholic here. Completely in debt and steady drunk for 9 years at least. 10 drinks minimum. Smoke pot all day and night too. Not proud

Anyone ever try enemas? I tried it with beer once and it didnt do anything. Tried it with vodka another time and it gave me some fiery liquid shit for the whole night without getting me drunk at all.

Early Times

Also 31, but I've been steadily decreasing my alcohol intake.

Weed makes me feel like absolute shit, unfortunately. I've never been happy while high, and in fact get miserably suicidal if I smoke too much.

pound it then you can pound ass

I was drinking 12+ beers a night for over ten years, more on weekends, but as of very recently I'm barely drinking at all. Some days that feels good, other days I'm miserable. It depends.

how the fuck does 1 drink gin it tastes like death

You mix it, retard. With tonic, in my case. Grapefruit juice also goes very well with gin. It's good a lot of ways, just not by itself.

IIRC the only gin I've had smelled like pine trees.