Greetings, Sup Forumsros! You see, recently, I have found an SJW that needs taking down...

Greetings, Sup Forumsros! You see, recently, I have found an SJW that needs taking down. They just love harassing people for having different opinions. Currently, they are lashing out at the Undertale fandom for having differing opinions about the characters, and calling people "transphobic" and telling them to kill themselves.

They have also done many other terrible things, such as

>doing a similar thing with Kenny from South Park
>continuing harassing others for differing headcanons

And other shitty things. I have gathered some photos of them, stripping them for metadata, but I alone couldn't find much. A lot are in Philly or Pen, but they live in Wilmington, North Carolina. Their URL's are charadreemurr.tumblr.com and draikinator.tumblr.com.

I'm not telling you to do anything. I'm just saying that this will be a fun target for you all to mess with.

Seeya.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UhJteYnoLBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can confirm, charadreemurr is a terrible person :/

Woah there Sup Forumsro, you expect us Sup Forumsroski's to be your personal army Sup Forumsro? Maybe next time Sup Forumsro, we're busy you see - got some Sup Forumsro stuff to do

>I have found an SJW that needs taking down.
>They just love harassing people for having different opinions.
The irony of these statements is probably lost on you.

Just some advice, from newfag to newfag. Always promise nudes or some gay shit like that if you want to start a raid. These fags will eat it up

Lol this snowflake heard a different opinion and got butthurt to

The thing is, they're still being a twat about it. Harassing a shit ton of people for meaningless "reasons." OP is just asking for a little discipline for the twit, I'm guessing.

Yeah actually I draw nsfw a lot so if anyone wants some for this I have some lying around.

Hey OP, wasn't easy to spot ya but I did

I... can see how you'd think that. But nah, I'm just a friend of his.

He's 100% a newfag, this is his first post here, if ya couldn't tell.

What does SJW stand for

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD NEWFAG

Social justice warrior. Pretty much: The guys who come up with godkin, scream "rape" for simply being a male talking to a female, and come up wtih stupid gender identities and pronouns, such as "My pronouns are bun/buns/bunself!" P much easily offended assholes

Social Justice Warrior. They're just... god, I can't even describe it. They're usually middle-class teenage hamplanets that think they're gay cats or something.

It's a false flag. OP needs some sympathy points to lord over his tumblr circlejerk and getting "raided" is the perfect amount of victim he wants

The first couple replies are the saddest samefagging I've ever seen

TL:DR Assuming OP is a faggot from the pic though.

Give OP some time, evidence of the target's dickery should come up.

*hint hint, OP get on it*

Pic is not of OP. It is of the target.

Faggot on faggot violence? I thought only blacks did that.

Actually, OP was never directly harassed, or assaulted. He's reporting as a third party.

Samefag

Again, no. Close, though, we're friends.

Update: Managed to find out that they moved from wilmington. Will return with correct info in a little bit here.

>ifunny
what a faggot

Not your personal army faggot. sage

Tumblr
>Undertale
Tfw OP is like 12

Rule 34 thread?

Why does such a good game have to have such a cancer fanbase?

Whew, almost fell for that bait.
>the game

NYPA, gb2 9fag

because it had a gay fish. tumblr then attached to it like the parasites they are

OP is the target

I uh... okay. Not quite but alright

They live in Jersey.
Why the fuck couldn't you figure that out yourself? I looked up the word home on their blog and scrolled a little bit. You need to up your stalking game.

Yes you are you little faggot

> The amount of newfags is too damn high.jpg

I just ripped the mettadata from two of their most recent photos. Coordinates match, and may have found their home? Not sure.

I'm not OP. I am a half faggot though

Theyve posted some pics of them with their dog, try sourcing those. I'm guessing they were taken in the backyard, so you'll probably be able to get the address from those ones.

AUs are cancer.

op here. 1. I am not the target. 2. I found their coordinates. 40.391864, -74.5737. Don't you just love Tumblr's lack of stripping metadata?

How much you wanna bet OP is trying to do himself to increase sjw standing?

>REEEEEEEE
>Newfag

Summer's over kid. Close the tab

Op again. Going by google maps, Kimberly Ct,
South Brunswick Township, New Jersey. Not sure about the number.

jfc of course they live in suburbia

Sage
>sage in all fields

No need for a bet when the odds are 1/1

>undertale fan
>tumblr user
>getting butthurt over shit that doesn't matter
I sincerely hope you take a long walk off of a short table tonight.
At the very least, don't reproduce.

yep...thats the problem...

Fixed it for you. Don't forget, the neckbeards don't like any website that isn't autismochan.
Remove them watermarks

Gay fish?
youtube.com/watch?v=UhJteYnoLBI

Getting a bit flustered there?

Nah mang

Op returning again. After a bit of digging and a bit of context clues, I believe they should be at 23 kimberly ct, south brunswick township, new jersey. Mostly using google maps, the house to the left of it says 22 on the front, but looking up 23 gives me nothing, but looking up 24 gives me the house to the right, so logic would dictate, it's 23.

>I'm not telling you to do anything. I'm just saying that this will be a fun target for you all to mess with.
Why do people keep saying this? Grow some balls and admit it's a personal army request.

Do you even understand the irony here?

Also, NYPA you cum swizzling douche canoe.

user questions appeared on their tumblr about how "Sup Forums should totally dox you" 10-15 minutes after this and another thread in /vg/ was opened.

Being played like a fiddle here.

Let's make another SJW into a cause celebre. It needs victim cred.

What is all this samefaggoty?

Op again. Can anyone help confirm address? I'm having a bit of trouble finding much on it.

Not you personal Army, OP

...BUT IN THIS CASE WE'LL MAKE AN EXCEPTION

Fooling around in google maps, it really seems like this street has some.. Non linear and funky number patterns, so 23 may not have been right. I'm just gonna continue attempting addresses until one plops right down on the house

Op speaking. With the coordinates, this seems to be the house. But I can't 100% find the address of this house.. It's blurred out, and the left house says 22, but looking up 23 gives me nothing.. Odd.

op here... Yeah uh.. I've hit a rock trying to confirm the address. Assistance is not mandatory, but preferred.

You could not be more fucking obvious if you tried.

Please stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

I honestly do not understand what I'm being "obvious" about. The asks sent to charadreemurr were sent by my friend, who occasionally responded in the thread earlier. It's not my fault the little twat decided to respond soon after this thread was created. i honestly can't think of a way to prove that this fucker isn't me and I just want this fucker unable to cause chaos and harass my friends, but the most I probably can say is I'm not them. I don't really want to give my tumblr because well doing this I know how easy it is to rip the metadata, and honestly it'd be really easy to find me through a pic of myself. So yeah.

I... PffFF i may have found them. I'm not sure. The person I came up with is "anna salami" and on their blog they clearly state they're 22 and the age matched. They also said they're biologically female. They could have not changed their name to Nate. If... If that's actually them I'm gonna lose my shit oh my god

"PffFF"

yes, im aware, i type stupid things. Really it's the most accurate way i could think to portray that sorta... throat... snort sound ish thing that some people make when they're about to laugh

Damn, i keep getting varied results. I'm not sure which site to trust tbh. Might just send something to where i suspect and they might post about it and if they do i'd know.

You couldn't be more tumblr if you tried

I'm aware.