Secrets thread

Secrets thread.

Post your secrets and confessions, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCHC9d4HD3x4AqJNPkG3APrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wanna fuck the living shit out of my cousin.
Cum INSIDE her vagina.
Lick her ass.
And cuddle after a shower.

I cum in my wife's shampoo every few days.
I've Cum im her lotion before. She knew about it. Rubbed it all over her tits.
She'd kill me about the shampoo though.

what does she look like and how old is she?

If she's legal, why not go for it?

i came in my cum once, rubbed it all over my cousins tits

one of 3 brothers
parents consider me the "happy" child
think about suicide constantly

She's jaw-droppingly hot.
Fucking outstanding.
Too wincest 4 me.
I have gone for it.
She just doesn't see me like that.

Believe me. I've tried over and over.

how do secrets work

Also she's 30.

post pics of her

im not stupid so no

Why? What's up?

sucked my best friends dick

Pretty basic but,

Totally trying to fuck a chick from work. I can tell she's down.. but I know her and my significant other are not.

Prolly gonna need a hotel for this one.

found my sisters nudes on her laptop and fapped to them, had fantasies about trying to fuck her

anyone ever do this with a family member? have advice?

I really hate my family. I feel so lonely and misplaced. The siblings I "grew" up with aren't even full blood siblings, they're half. I don't know who my father is and nor does anyone else in my "family" just my mother (affair). And if it wasn't worse, I don't like my mother's side of the family, they're a bunch of lunatics and sociopaths. I just fear that if I were ever to meet my father ( highly doubt it ) and meet that half of the family, that just maybe I won't like them either. IDK. Bunch of spic problems.

best advice is post them.

i saved them and fapped to them for about a week and deleted them, pretty stupid mistake

Similar situation. My gf is a cuckquean though so she's been putting the pressure on me to do it. I just have no idea if she's interested or not. And I cannot afford to lose this job.

Shit man, are you me?!

how old is she? Tell us what she looked like.

shes 22 now, shes not that hot light brown hair, mostly skinny, tiny tits, big nips but her ass was the amazing part, her pussy was pretty loose. definitely liked fapping to that ass

I hate my ex because she's a pretentious bitch that won't admit her fuck ups. Would someone fuck up her night for me?

I fucked one of my good friends wife a dozen times

self worth issues that started when i was ~8 years old. wear a happy face every day to hide my extreme depression. fucked up some times in life bc depression, makes me more depressed. work on myself so much but it doesn't seem to matter. the days i think are going to be good always turn out to be the worst days... it goes on and on

I live with my gf of a year and half and her three daughters. and i fucking hate it sex isn't fun anymore it's become routine. was to beta to say no while dating when shes a complete fucking mess

I feel you on that one. My promotion has been both a blessing and a curse. I've resorted to coded messages... sorta.

It's more like I nudge her when I say specific words. Only the clever girls get the dick. Dumb ones get you caught.

I never expect a day to run smooth, cause having hope in a good day and lead to a terrible fucking day music helps though

I have a lovely bunch of coconuts

how user?

My gf of a year was my first kiss and I havent told her

What's wrong user, what makes it a mess?

I realized I am actually a huge racist when I noticed I'm hitting it off extremely well with the receptionist at work, and wished that she was white.

Saying just the wrong phrase or word puts me in the dog house, even when it's the blatant truth (like her shit ex hubby) I think she has a problem of accepting the truth, How i would hang out with the 37 yr old neighbor lady shes okay looken ex junkie. and she flips the fuck out cause I chat with her

how is she a mess?
what's wrong with the sex?

just crop the face out retard

i feel you. its just sucks so much because literally everything i hope might go well goes wrong 95% of the time.

When I was in junior high school I used to take long showers at night. I used to sit on the floor and turn the water on super hot and just bask in the steam. But see, this shower had a drain in the middle, and the grate popped out really easily.

Sometimes I'd wait until I really had to shit really bad and then get in the shower. Then I would sit on the floor and just let loose. I'd lean back enough so that the shit would go forward up under my balls. After I sat for a second I would pop the drain cover off, shovel the shit down the drain, clean the floor, and then myself.

I'm not really sure why I started doing this. It wasn't really a sexual thing. It was more about the release, and the taboo about it.

So yeah, nobody knows I did that on a weekly basis.

>significant other
what are you a fucking queer trying to stay in the closet? just say gf fag

depending on the night either of us will engage it but when it comes to the fucking she just lays there feels like she puts in 0 effort in it and it's always me making the moves.

Easier than saying, "Her bf and my gf."

Than and after you're with someone for over 5 years and don't get married, "girlfriend" sounds weird.

I lie all the time, in fact, I'm lying right now.
I also don't rewind my BluRays from Netflix and redbox before returning them.

When I go out on a date with my GF will eat at a restaurant and I say anything that involes another person she goes sour or mad at me or other things will fall through even if it was planned

marriedfag here. I sneak out all the time and get my dick sucked by guys, and ocassionaly a mentally ill woman. Ive fucked a few guys in the ass, bareback.

Ever try to talk about things?
are you determined to save the relationship or are you considering leaving?

my gf of a year was my first kiss too, you should have just said something in the beginning. Honestly if shes not a cunt she will probably think its sweet. better than you telling her she was and she wasnt m8

Biggest fucking lie I ever heard.

Oh and I forgot to add, I used to sit in the bath tub and stick "red hots" candies up my ass one at a time and shit them out after I had a good supply in my b-hole. Surprisingly they didn't burn.

shit dude, i would give anything just have a gf
my best and only friend right now is a super sexy girl i fucked a few times. complicated shit happened so now i'm pretty much cuck 2.0. everything she says deepens my worth issues but she is also the only positive influence in my life.

not that user but its probably a lie but i can see the truth in it. probably caught a conscious and deleted them right after he busted

believe what you want, i was afraid of getting caught with them. my sister wanted to use my laptop and i let her and realized they were on there

In the current state I can't afford to abandon ship.
We've always talked about anything that's bothering us. But I feel like the certain conversations can't happen because she becomes self conscious and starts doubting her self but then finds a way to direct it apon me as if im the cause cause judging is wrong in her eyes. were fucking human beings it's a natural thing we do and it makes me so ill she can't accept the truth.

youtube.com/channel/UCHC9d4HD3x4AqJNPkG3APrA That I know this channel exists

If she makes you feel worse about yourself nothing else she does counter acts that user. Its easy to say it then to do it but theres someone else out there who will treat you better

nah i felt guilty after fapping but still had the desire to do it again

see: my sister and i were really close so i didnt mind her using it, but i was sweating bullets hoping she didnt find them, and i got rid of them after that since thats probably the worst thing someone could find

reluctantly posting this
crop doesnt do pic justice, though.

My sister is in the hospital right now, with only a 60% chance of survival because of her shit lifestyle - smoking, lots of drugs when younger, overweight, diabetes, immobile, etc.
I don't feel bad. Kinda angry mostly, because it was her fault for not listening and changing her habits.

Im in that sorta boat right now. Sometimes i just say it how it is though because if she cant handle what i have to say and tries to steer the conversation somethings obviously wrong. after i finally just said it she talked about it and accepted the truth but it wasnt easy. just try to be gentle

I've learned if it brings you doubt and sadness separate from it staying within the lines will always pull you back in to bring you down more.

Not saying to be a loner but do the things you enjoy next makes you happy and brings you pleasure from witnessing or being involved .

I nearly fucked my aunt when she was drunk once, but she didn't seem to care in the morning. I also touch her in her sleep occasionally.

Holy shit this is me.

i meant post body without face. the face is the identifier

i agree with user hereYou always gotta find time to do something you want, its your life isnt it? lifes to short to never do what makes you truly happy

The gentle part is the rough part. I've always been blunt with the way i speak to serious conversations to talking to her on sensitive subjects. I can't sugar coat it cause a truth is either painful or relief

she treats me with great respect, she just doesn't understand some things.
in all my years of living i don't think i've had a friend who wanted to help me with EVERYTHING
it hurts a lot right now, but this girl is a true friend.

That would be me

Life of a middle child?
I was always the one who would go with the flow and never seemed to let anything bother me. On the outside though. i was depressed for almost a year and if it wasnt for one person i doubt id be here today. i dont even talk to her anymore and we never dated or anything but she gave me a reason to pull through

I'm the one who killed harambe

Que Honda primo

The only reason I got a pistol licence is so I have an easy option.

>Be me, driving home from Vegas at approx. 2300
>Stop to get gas in Bumfuck nowhere, walk inside to give cashier 20 bucks
>Fill truck up, pull up to building to get some munchies from inside
>About to check out when I see someone breaking into my truck
>Run outside and he spins around with a knife in his hand
>lol CC .32 KelTec
>Rushes me, shoot him twice
>Falls, crying and clearly not dead
>I sperg, get in my truck and drive off
>50 miles away before I realize what I did, and that I ran
>Shit enough bricks to build Trump's wall all the way home
>Never had anything come of it
>Never had anyone contact me about it

I just wanna say thank you OP for posting this thread helped me clear my head and get others user perspective on this feel a little more sane now thanks to the few good anons here thank you Sup Forumsros

that is sound advice, but there are no activities or things that make me happy, only those that stop the rain from falling, like a bridge or tunnel.
i'm really good at a lot of stuff, i have hobbies, i exercise, focus on nutrition... i'm more or less a functional person. i haven't been happy since i was 12 years old, so thats about 10 years now. i have tried "choosing to be happy" and i just can't stick to it for longer than a few weeks.

youngest. my middle brother has aspbergers and recovered from padded cell for life crazy and is going to graduate from law school on time next year. happy for him, another reason to suicide.

just for you, my m8.

All my friends have left my home town to join the military. I'm still stuck on my uncles farm. I'm thinking about burning the farm down, blame it on the cops and going on tour with this old hippie I met who said he wants to show me the ways of the force.

Find something that isnt normal ;)

i have a genuine problem keeping a relationship on any level, and i'm thinking about killing myself for this reason.

how did you delete, i was just about to enlarge it wtf
repost plz

>be 28
>sister be 21
>one night she calls me up asking to pick her up cause she' s way drunk
>bring her back to my house
>put her into bed (my bed)
>sleep next to her
>rub her pussy while she's asleep
>grab her limp hand and use it to jerk off my cock
>she wakes up
>I just keep it going, dunno what else to do
>she's keen, gives me a hand job
>I end up fucking her
>fucking her good.... real good, anal, bj, everything you can imagine.
>next day both of us pretend like it never happened
>still that way and it's all good..

I love my sister, even more that she let me fuck her senselessly.

Have not had any sexual contact with her since, it's one of those things that its best we let sleeping dogs lay.....

#bestsexever with my sister...

you saw it
so my job here is done

im a transman and i piss and squirt at the same time everytime i orgasm

im diabetic and my eyes arent very good, i was just about to enlarge
please repost, please

last time
this is this best i will do

nice dude

continued...

I'm 6ft 80kg, my sister is 5'5" 45kg, it was the best sex I've ever had and I love the fact it was with my loving, adorable and caring sister....

If there's one woman I want to have the best sex with ever in my life, it would be with my sister.

I think she did it as a "I love you brother" kinda thing, she knows I had a rough break up with my ex, she just wanted to make me happy. I'll never ever forget cumming all over her face, and making her scream in pain when I gave her her first anal, part way though she was crying in pain but she kept it going cause she knew what I liked. She said "brother, It hurts really bad, really bad, ouch auuuuw"....."keep going brother, I love you:....

I love her to bits, she is my baby.

Maybe you should just run away from them. Your mom sounds like a whore and the rest of your family probably laughs at the fact that you'll never know your father and will always be the butt of their jokes. Shit seems like a waste of time, just runaway

I have her number still if you wanna text her.

my new gf has no idea that i am a major alcoholic. i have not been sober one time while with her. i've been drinking 2 pints of vodka a day for a few years to feel normal. and she is so nice and innocent too.. shit..

i'll probably vote for trump

and i wanna fuck the shit out of my cousin

I love my actual gf, she's gorgeous
Shes waay too pretty for me, shes short just how I like them, big boobs, pretty white ass, with a high buttcrack (Yes, I like them like that) amazing green eyes, light coloured hair, beautiful red lips, likes to fuck a lot, loves me, does amazing head, small feet (again, just like I like them) tight pussy.
Overall just how I like them, made to fit my tastes but one thing, her nipples, it was always my fantasy to have a gf with small and pink nipples and she has a little big and light brown nips, that's the only thing that makes me feel like she is a step from perfect. I still know she is way to good for me, but it's worse when I think she could've absolutely perfect, but just lacks that one thing and the worst is I could just cheat on her for a small and pink nips

i'm not sure i follow

Sometimes changing is very hard even when the negative effects are apparent. You need to be there for her even if you're angry. I know the anger might be rooted in love because you are mad at what she has done to herself but she will be in need of support now more than ever. It's hard to understand why people are the way they are from the outside. From her point of view I'm sure she tried. Everyone has 10X more things going on in their lives than what you realize.

i´m really into older women and i would like to fuck my mom
i have uploaded some images of her on motherless, one is almost at 5000 views
i´m afraid someone is going to notice but i can´t stop fapping to her

i fucked my little sister

i am cam girl.

pegue.net/6IbE

>I also don't rewind my BluRays from Netflix and redbox before returning them.

monster!

good job

pretty similar issues here, parents know a little about it

I hate how society is now a days, as well as my parent's hypocritical, bigoted views. I maybe kill myself in the future.

I despise furries but I thought Zootopia was a decent movie

Inb4 yiff in hell fur fag