/éire/ + /celt/

late night edgy threads edition
youtu.be/aRbSr5kHsS8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzMSmW8zh3U
independent.ie/breaking-news/irish-news/uk-government-rules-out-britishirish-joint-rule-for-northern-ireland-35378246.html
multiplayerchess.com/#!/ba40ebbjm66n
uk.isidewith.com/political-quiz
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland-assembly-election/take-the-test-did-you-vote-for-the-wrong-party-exclusive-myvote-survey-34644522.html
joe.ie/news/video-77-year-old-woman-suffers-fractured-skull-stones-thrown-taxi-window/573937
independent.ie/irish-news/burglary-gang-psycho-attacked-by-his-own-mob-in-jail-for-mouthing-off-35380045.html
independent.ie/irish-news/crime/my-children-were-in-the-shop-i-kept-thinking-i-had-to-press-the-panic-button-pharmacist-describes-armed-raid-terror-35380530.html
independent.ie/irish-news/crime/hunt-for-sixman-murder-gang-after-brutal-killing-of-dadoftwo-35379448.html
independent.ie/irish-news/news/i-was-a-minute-away-from-bleeding-to-death-world-champion-powerlifter-stabbed-three-times-on-night-out-35379306.html
independent.ie/irish-news/man-41-arrested-and-sawn-off-shotgun-seized-following-garda-chase-through-a-number-of-gardens-35380348.html
joe.ie/movies-tv/exclusive-ufc-part-owner-ben-affleck-wants-conor-mcgregor-fight-floyd-mayweather/574034
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/brit/

GIT OTTTTTTTTTTTT

ahh fucksake Peru

Quick wee bastard

Reminder that weak women are to lead around Br*ts and produce the next generation of mulattos, strong women are to be led around by the Gael and produce the next generation thereof.

leaf without a leaf

>Dirty dumb unionist scum talking about meat shields

the only ""men"" cowardly enough to use children as shields because they are afraid of being killed by actual effective Irish soldiers

Unionists are so full of shite they dont know what the truth is anymore lad
The British were sorely disappointed with how few unionists enlisted in WW2 yet they act like they've always been the most loyal part of the uk

>children being brought up in the proud tradition of their forebears
The British army is just too nice.

>tfw looking forward to allying with the future English Caliphate and helping their conquest of Britainistan in exchange for free access of Irish (((merchants))) to the great slave bazaars of L O N D O N

>allying with a Caliphate
Fuck off

ahahahahhah i use the north for healthcare and used it for free education ahahahah fuck you unionist tramps, cheers for the bennies :^)

I laughed heartedly at your post

>irish republic is full of both
>less than 2% muslim
do they get all their views from infowars or something?

It appears taht the (you)s have dried up... I'm not even from Northern Ireland, you're just a prickly bunch.

The Muslims have their fingers on the pulse of Br*tish weakness. They are therefore the greatest allies of the Gael in his quest to right the wrongs of the past.

>tfw only half-joking

They're a net tax DRAIN on the rest of the "UK", lmao.

Typical "loyalist" cognitive dissonance. They project their fear of what their Protestant Anglo-ness has made London onto their fear of righteous retribution from the Gael, whom they identify with Dublin.

Wait till latest census comes out, I'd wager we're 8-10% Muslim now

This man should command our armies

They are filthy goat fuckers and should be crusaded once both they and the Saxon have worn each other out

>used to think my nose was big and kikeish until i met actual arabs

It actually intrigues me... Where do the arabian noses come from? Did they develop it in the desert in order to filter the sand... I mean, it must be quite shitty having a snub nose in the middle of a sandstorm

No
Wouldn't be at all surprised if it came from inbreeding

are you joking me lad? France is only 8% muslim for fuck sake

Someone please tell me this page is satire

It's 20% is it not?

TAKE ME TO THEM
THAT I MAY RENDER JUDGEMENT

That's the part I was joking about.

Nordics are highly inbred and they don't have those noses

RUMOF?
RUH???

What the FUCK am I reading

This is meant to be a political party??

no
its around 10% which is the highest in Europe

>looks about 40
>lives with his ma
Hmmm

>Did they develop it in the desert in order to filter the sand
Don't know really.
I think I read that a practical effect of a long nose (versus the supposed ancient "baseline" of an African nose) is that the air has to travel further and will be heated somewhat before it enters the inside of the body.

But then again, I read that paleness developed less because darkness was selected against by the latitude, and more that paleness wasn't punished as much by skin cancer the further north you went. Seriously, look how bad Albinos get if they're born in Africa. Other Africans hate them and fear them, chop them up as objects of witchcraft, and if they get left alone, they burn like paper. Quite sad really.
So the "Semitic/Mediterranean nose" might just be a residual trait that never got selected against from the time that it first evolved, not something that serves any practical purpose. The original human populations that branched out into entire language families and civilisations were originally very tiny, so it could well be that one guy developed a big nose and his children didn't die, and his children's children, and so on, until suddenly hook noses everywhere.
Another thing to consider is that during the ice age the "cool" climate probably extended quite far south compared to historical times, so that might explain how the nose changed from the tried-and-true hot-environment nose of Africa into a pointed nose.

Just found out that the meme-ancestor of the newest Pepe variation came from a racist Spanish chocolate brand.

youtube.com/watch?v=KzMSmW8zh3U

So what's the origin of mankind then, out of Africa? Evolution? God created man in his image?

I don't think that was the inspiration

>racist
race realist*

Don't bully essay lad. We need his Catholic fundamentalism to stay safe in order for his eccentric posts to continue

What's the northern Irish posters story? What does he do? He never posts anything personal

I have an image of his haircut

Actually is colder climates a thin, straight nose is selected because it's less surface area for heat to be stripped, that's also why whites have thinner lips

>he never posts anything personal
And i never will
And i prefer derrylad if ye don't mind (nordie's been ruined)
Aye shaved her off there a while ago, gonna go for something different now when it grows out a bit more

>derry
the plot thickens...

*dissapears into thr shadows*

Well I'm sure beneath both of your hard exteriors there is a genuine kind hearted man in both

Delete this picture of me lad
No man's getting into my exterior ye fucking bender

I believe all three in combination, with conviction increasing from first to last.

Honestly though I think the "Out of Africa" theory is kind of overstated for political reasons. People often think that the populations that came out of Africa were the same as modern Africans are, and they underestimate how much the populations would have been selected for their environment and by random mutation, since a smaller gene pool would be hit harder generation-to-generation and allow random changes to proliferate more than a big one.

Sorry if I wasn't clear in saying that. I was talking about why the "hook nose" prevails in southern Europe despite longer noses apparently being selected for more in the north; ie: Arabs weren't dying or not breeding just for having long hook noses.

T'was just a joke. A bit like how regular Pepe was "foreshadowed" by "Shadilay".
What's the name for this new Pepe anyway?

It's not bullying desu. It's a fair question.

And I'm currently a "lapsed" Catholic desu. More laziness and awkward fear keeping me from confessing and going back. Have yet to read the "terms and conditions" of the catechism and the like. I just got convinced of A) the necessity of religion for human nature, and B) the historical falsehood of every other religion (Protestantism and Islam especially).

Are you the UCD history lad?

Would like to have a debate with you some day 2bh, be it historical, theological or anything. You seem like a man of beliefs and morals.

He'd have an incredibly strong jawline (along with that cleft chin people seem to like) if he lost weight.

>Delete this picture of me lad
Respect the name of arr Kev desu.

I read that North Africa thrived far more in the pre Muslim era, it was both a rich province for the romans and saw rise to the cartheginians, but the main reason for its decline was that the Muslims from Arabia brought in camels that ate a lot of the good soil and sped up desertification, what does long winded user make of this?

CONVINCED that Japanese girls dont enjoy sex at all

You had sex with one?
If so, congratulations. That's the dream of 90% of the people here

What do you do? Job? NEET? Life story?

these threads are fucking shite and autistic

Fuck off Gardaí
So gon away then

Not UCD.

>Would like to have a debate with you some day

We're here, aren't we? (Though I'm going to bed soon, so not right now).

I don't like "debate" that much, in the meaning of an argument. More just verbal shitposting to "draw out" the different framings possible with the knowledge the participants have.

And nowadays I feel embarrassed sticking my name to opinions definitively, seeing how I've already flipped between opposing viewpoints at least three times in the decade since I started reading about these things.
I justify being a "firebrand" about things that I currently agree with more than opposing viewpoints with the logic that if my views are truly wrong, then I can't be faulted for being a "devil's advocate" and doing the best with the "wrong" material to hold out so long against non-arguments in favour of the "received wisdom".

It's possible, though I don't think camels are to blame for it. Ancient Egypt was very "cosmopolitan" with regards to exotic animals for the longest time, and the Bactrian camel would have been available even if we assume Arabia had a wellspring of invasive-species camels ready to wreak havoc across Egypt.
I think one thing is that the Roman empire meant more or less 500 years of relative peace and prosperity for Egypt, and as we can see in modern European history, countries get decadent after too long on the supposed "ascendant". Add to that that Egypt has always been dependent on a high population density concentrated on the fertile Nile flood plains, and several centuries of peace, which the Muslims would then restore to a lesser but still significant degree, probably did a bit to make Egypt overcrowded, which, when combined with "climate change" from the receding ice caps or whatnot, probably pushed the pressure on the land past the snapping point.
If you look at modern Egypt, they have a big problem with feeding themselves.

*squeals out a death-rattle at the slightest provocation*

I meant more so voice to voice or even in real life

Do you have any knowledge on the Fenian Raids?

No.
Have a bit of a blindspot on Irish history.

Don't want to be my friend then? Fine. Why?

Am paranoid and shy.
Text should be good enough for the purposes of this "friendship" desu.

Currently i'm NEET.

I finished my (meme)degree last year and now i'm trying to emigrate to France so i can complete my studies there and see a bit of the outside world. If i fail the applications i'll be literally doomed and condemned to eternal minimum wageslavery.

I never had true love. I had a great female friend that was kinda my girlfriend for a year but despite liking me a lot and engaging in sexual stuff she never loved me and never had intentions of living with me, etc... I felt cast aside and forgotten like some old toy where people only look to get the nostalgia.

I have really few friends but they are a nice bunch, however i've been really lonely and i wonder if someday i too will find true love

Oh come think big, we need the young and intelligent in Ireland to band together, we could form a political party, a secret organisation, a business, the possibilities are endless, we could make a real change for the betterment of the Gaels.

What so meme about your degree? You seem like a good man, you want a family? Do you consider yourself Catholic, religious? I wish you the best of luck anyway.

Goodnight.

>What so meme about your degree?
Let's just say it's an art degree

>You want a family?
I would like to have one yes. However it must be built with love and not just because of any social obligation.
I hope that i can find somoene nice and kind that i'll never get tired of talking with

>Do you consider yourself Catholic, religious?
Well, my background is catholic even tough my mother is an atheist and my father doesn't care much about religion. I used to read the bible and lithurgic texts but with time i started getting a little bit more amazed by the old european religions... I live in a conflict between this two worlds: the christian and the pagan

I too wish you the best of luck
What's your story btw?

My story is falling asleep goodnight, I'll tell you my life story another time.

wrong

Goodnight

was watching some its all phillyni in whatever
god the world has changed since 2005. doesnt seem that way from the surface but its definitely there

>10% Muslim
>still no Turk gf
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fuck T*rks

I wish I could

This is the result of the media and government focusing so hard on Muslims instead of people that are actually here.

T'was worth a shot anyway lads

independent.ie/breaking-news/irish-news/uk-government-rules-out-britishirish-joint-rule-for-northern-ireland-35378246.html

I like the Med look on women but Turks don't cut it

Spaniards/Italians tend to look greasier to me, Greek women only want your pockets. Turks are simply superior.

who are you lads in NI gonna vote for on March 2?

>tfw no greasy gf

Probably DUP again kek

vote UUP and split your vote so SF can gain power plz

I will heem ANYONE ITT in chess rn

multiplayerchess.com/#!/ba40ebbjm66n

>sf
>gaining power
>ever
Can SF even win, thought second place was mandatory or something.

got 60% Sinn Fein and 41% DUP on this quiz

uk.isidewith.com/political-quiz

Got SF on this one too

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland-assembly-election/take-the-test-did-you-vote-for-the-wrong-party-exclusive-myvote-survey-34644522.html

Shaking in me boots like

will HEEM you any time lad, hit me up

Bounced the gfs head off the ground again lads

Had a cup of tea again lads

Hey there lads

Anything worth doing a think about in the news today, lads?

Can't find anything myself for once.

slept until 12 again

>trusting (((government))) statistics

lmao

those boobs just look weird

maidin mhaith

same
not much to get up for these days sure

Went delving into Joe.ie and Waterford Whisperer. Both fucking abysmal.

Rechecked the Independent as well. The amount of violent subhuman criminals in this country committing outrages is insane. It's almost as bad as England. Bring back the death penalty in its cruelest forms desu.

>(England) joe.ie/news/video-77-year-old-woman-suffers-fractured-skull-stones-thrown-taxi-window/573937

>independent.ie/irish-news/burglary-gang-psycho-attacked-by-his-own-mob-in-jail-for-mouthing-off-35380045.html

>independent.ie/irish-news/crime/my-children-were-in-the-shop-i-kept-thinking-i-had-to-press-the-panic-button-pharmacist-describes-armed-raid-terror-35380530.html

>independent.ie/irish-news/crime/hunt-for-sixman-murder-gang-after-brutal-killing-of-dadoftwo-35379448.html

>independent.ie/irish-news/news/i-was-a-minute-away-from-bleeding-to-death-world-champion-powerlifter-stabbed-three-times-on-night-out-35379306.html

>independent.ie/irish-news/man-41-arrested-and-sawn-off-shotgun-seized-following-garda-chase-through-a-number-of-gardens-35380348.html

And in lighter news, Ben Affleck is scheming for a HEEMing between McGregor and Floyd Mayweather.

>joe.ie/movies-tv/exclusive-ufc-part-owner-ben-affleck-wants-conor-mcgregor-fight-floyd-mayweather/574034

Móra na maidín daoibh buachallí

didn't know ibn bin ben affleck owned the UFC

@Eire lads in general desu

I've come to a decision. If Scotland votes against it's independence again in 2018, and is therefore dragged out of the EU, I wish to move to Ireland.

I'm currently studying Electrical Engineering, so hope to have at least a low-level degree by the time I leave, so I will be defined as a skilled-worker.

The question is, how easy is it to move from Scotland to Ireland? I don't believe any of my grandparents were born there.

best be ready to be drafted as an auxiliary in the civil war once NI falls after Scotland

The EU lets you go willy-nilly AFAIK.
If you're not a Catholic Gael you can fuck off though, we don't need more of you.