New thread. Derailed the last one

New thread. Derailed the last one

god damnit this must be some fake ass shit

Literally how is this girl such a whore OP?

Like groceries?

tell her you want to jam toy story figures up her ass, buzz in particular

does your ass like to get pounded too?

As soon as i saw the nudes so early i called bullshit

tell her you want to fist her and then use her as a baseball bat to beat up your old rivals

were is the OP of the last one?

let me spit in your mouth

lets start a real one with facebook or some shit

tell her you want to shovve cushions up her ass and call you a sissy

what the hell is wrong with her?
she's too pretty to be so desperate

Dont forget my dubs from last time
>not drunk but i could be anything you want me to be boss
>when can i see you?

tell her you love my little pony and you fisted donald trump when he was a tennage boy

lol win

College student

send pics of that ass then (;

tell her you only drink tea when it has been sitting around in her asshole for 5 working days

ok, lets play some star wars kinect at my house first and then we'll make ol fashioned whoopie

Remember that time you chewed up a lightbulb and fed it to me like a baby bird? I love that because I'm wearing my aunts dress, but she's dead and I stuffed mayonnaise where my tits go

tell her you fucking love to fuck but only when you get tied up and raped by a frog

"spread it and let me get a peek then ;)"

Send me a spread ass pic or we never speak again

tell her you eat people nose hair and stash it inside your nose

reroll

Show me you tits. I'm gonna make you scream. Ugh your so cute

roll for this

let me fist you in the name of Harambe

Oh. Guaranteed 5 minute whore then.

roll

tell her you break legs and ribs and fuck eat shit yes my

roll

Roll

rollerino

fucking fuck off

win

WINRAR

nice get my boy

tell her you smell peoples feet when their asleep

Winrar

Winrar

rR O L L

i got a tongue like yoshis, its long af and has a big red ball at the end thatll cling to your turds ;)

tell her you fucking punch her now when daylight fucking what how am i not

nice get my boy

win

I want you inside me

fucking big shit when its warm and grey i say hey hey hey hey hey , and it makes me look kinda gay, only when i fuckigng love you will tits be fine god damn your fine, mma wwe ,we shall pee and eat the sea then i die , cus fuck your wife................thats why ,

fucking fucking fuck, fuck fuckity fuck, fuckiiiiing fuuuuck fuuuck fuuuuck, fuuck fuuck fuck fuck fuck, fuucking fucking fuck fuck,

OP went to get some pussy. I know I would. that girl is fine

OP quit being a faggot

Can you send me a video of you doing a poo. I love shit. Like i want you to shit on my chest but i guess a video will have to do for now xo yours truley, beavis

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

Did op from the last post make a new thread? Want to watch both of these crash and burn.

bump

I want to know as well