Dumbass friend is currently vomiting his guts out from eating a pot brownie. what do?

Dumbass friend is currently vomiting his guts out from eating a pot brownie. what do?

You idiot hes OD on pot, call the 911.

Watch him die. Photos.

lmao

nothing. you track marked weed heads deserve to die. keep injecting those pot bindles, youll be next

He's done for OP but you still have a chance. Get rid of the evidence and drag your friend across the street and call the cops

OP here. It's his first time too. I told him brownies make you sick but he insisted.

I pass on grass. I'm just sipping away at my captain n coke. got a nice little buzz

OP, he's having an allergic reaction to the pot. Lucky for you, you can help him. Pull his pants down and place your thumb firmly inside of his ass, and press his prostate, hard. God speed, OP.

I already tried that. What's plan b?

I recommend hiding him in plain sight the cops never think to look in plain sight.

Happened to my gf the first time lol just let them throw it all up then let them pass out

Well, if that didn't work, then it's too late for him, OP. Push his adam's apple as hard as you can. Careful, he'll kick, but that's okay. It's best to put him down now so he doesn't suffer, even if he protests.

eat the vomit

aid him in vomiting
unless he's allergic to weed or brownies nothing is wrong with him physiologically, he's probably just way too high and wants to stop

in which case you should help to ease the trip

stop lying on the internet

Tell him that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

probably just got food poisoning, keep him hydrated and it'll pass by tomorrow.

Don't want the poor kid to overdose on WOKE

Could be an allergic reaction. Try some Benadryl.

I mean, I GUESS smothering works too.... If you wanna take the less fun but less messy route...

Call him a pussy, let him drink water and give him some sugar, vitamin c and magnesium. This will last for 5-10 hours so tell him to buckle up

Roll him a joint.