I was just diagnosed with herpes. AMA

I was just diagnosed with herpes. AMA

Is it worse on the mouth or genitals?

I only have it on the genitals. It's pretty bad, but at least it's not visible to the general public.

How bad i request photo and timestamp sir

Are you the DEA agent whose girlfriend recently ran off with my brother whom she got herpes from?

Herpes fag here. Definitely worse on the mouth. I have it on the genitals and I would kill myself if I had it on my face.

Not op but I have both and neither one is bad. My first cock outbreak i got one small spot and it felt like blue balls for a week but afterthat i havent had any. Ive had it for 7 years now. My mouth pops up like once a year but its not painful just unappealing looking.

Explain the feeling the pain give me audible herpes

No can do, sir. Penis has been put away for the night.

No, but that sounds intriguing.

Pretty much this.

How many sores pop up? Is it passable for acne?

It's mostly just itchy in places you didn't know could itch. At least, not itch like THAT.

For me its just always one coldsore looking thing. Always in the corner of my mouth my facial hairs covers it for the most part.I didnt even know i had it for about 3 years. I just assumed coldsores were a normal thing. You just have to get it with abreva the first day you notice it and it wont even scab just bubble a little.

There isnt such a thing as putting thine penis up! Be a faggot and take a photo faggot

First you get this feeling like your hair has been forced the opposite way the follicle points. Like a soreness below the surface. Then the same spot gets a bit of an itch. It can be a pretty bad itch but usually it's not. Then you get little blisters. A little cluster of blisters. I've found that if you pop them as soon as they form blisters, they go away faster. It's like a stinging pain once they are popped but I think it is more bearable than the soreness phase in the beginning. You keep it dry and they usually go away within a few days. By the second or third day they really only hurt if they are touched or in a spot that gets rubbed. If you're a female, and they occur on the folds of your labia, it can be very painful as they are constantly moist and dont like to heal up.

aloe vera gel works wonders

>lurking to see if a cure is posted.

You're supposed to keep them as dry as possible. Dont put anything on them and wipe away any fluid with tissue.

I have to wash my hands after touching my dick to prevent the risk of autoinoculation, which would require me to get out of bed.

YES. Best explanation of the sensation that I've seen so far.

Will try that, thanks.

You and me both, Sup Forumsuddy.

Oh. In that case I'll disregard.

Apperently the nerve cells it travels through die from it after a few years so your outbreaks pretty much stop. mine have so i wouldnt worry to much

did you get prescribed anything? I heard the symptoms can be whipped outta ya with proper medication

Wait, what? Nerve cell death sounds bad.

Acyclovir three times a day. Hoping it works fast so I can walk normally again.

acyclovir or valtrex. If you get outbreaks frequent then its worth getting medication.

I mean my cock is still just as sensative so who cares and its not like you can do anything about it.

How do you tell other people that you have it?

On average, what percentage of people reject you for it?

I don't unless I plan to be in a relationship with them. If you're not experiencing symptoms, like the soreness and shit described above, or if you are on medication, then you are not virally shedding the virus and are not able to spread it. Wear condoms, and go about your business.

I found out i had it by giving it to a very sweet girl. I just decided to keep dating her. 5 years now so i cant really answer that one.

put toothpaste on it
heals it faster

Did you feel guilty for spreading it unknowingly? If so, how did you cope?

I have herpes too and am a decent looking girl. I only had my initial outbreak and nothing since. Im so paranoid. I haven't passed it on though. Do you feel disgusted at yourself?

Almost the same here. My now wife and I both had an outbreak at the same time about 3 weeks after we met. Been together ever since. 6 years in Dec.

Not sure if trolling

Did you catch it from a Jew? Lot of Jewish girls I know have it.

Extremely. So disgusted that I won't even ask you for tits because I don't want anything to do with my penis anymore.

Only half joking.

Feeling disgusted at yourself is something only a girl would feel about contracting an STD. Still valid given the societal stigma attached to it but you shouldnt feel that way. It's very common and very normal. Its not disgusting. Just unfortunate.

No, from a nurse, ironically enough

I felt terrible but no cure so I just decided to keep dating her.

Am male, feel disgusted

Probably because you did some disgusting shit to get it. Girly man.

For nothing more serious than an uncomfortable skin condition there is way to much negative stigma surrounding it for sure.

I had vaginal sex

It's technically girly because I was fucking one

Agreed. The stigma is worse than the illness. Fucking high school health classes.

Ahh I remember my first outbreak. It was an awful week and a half. I only pissed while takings baths. And my pussy was smothered in aloe and the likes. I was so ashamed that i deleted my fetlife account lol.
My pussy went from looking horrifying to back to normal. Your penis will too. and itll feel so much better.

Well, sorry you feel disgusted. Get over it though. it's not disgusting.

Oh my gosh, you actually delivered. And it's a very nice pussy, too.

Thank you for your support. :-)

are you a cuck? faggot

Negative to both

But positive for HSV

True. I felt less bad after reading statistics that say around 30+% of people carry the virus.

Mine isn't that bad when I get an outbreak it's only one small one and only in once place.

As long as I take acyclovir I don't get outbreaks. Hasn't fucked my life at all

You really should try and keep it as dry as possible. My first instinct was antibiotic ointment but it prolonged the outbreak.

Especially when I learned that a lot of carriers are asymptomatic.

It's like Zika.

Also, I live in the Zika capital of the US.

Have had herpes for 10 years now. Type 2. Fuck it it ain't so bad. Matter of fact its fucking no big deal. It comes and goes every so often just like it does on the mouth. I recently quit smoking and I haven't had an outbreak in almost 4 months. Smoking suppresses your immune system. Best way to keep it in check is eat right, excerise, don't smoke, drink moderately and know your triggers. Like stress, direct sunlight ecetera. Its really no big deal just be responsible when telling a potential sexual partner. Never have sex when you see or feel a flair up. Where condoms and always wash before and after you have intercourse both you and your partner down there. This will feel at first like its game over but its really no fucking big deal user.

Does baby powder help keep it dry? I noticed it felt better with petroleum jelly but I wasn't sure if I was just making the outbreak last longer.

cocksuck town?

Sup Forums is surprisingly helpful tonight. Thank you.

Miami.

So yeah, same thing:

Take l-lysine! I swear by it. It's the femanon btw.

Very nice :o!

I've never used baby powder but it would probably work being that your labia can keep things moist. Typically you want to use an astringent like witch hazel or something that will dry it out. I dont use anything. I just pop the blisters as soon as possible by rubbing it with a dry piece of toilet paper. Dab the fluid away and repeat if new blisters form.

would kiss and eat the shit outta that

Where can I get it? Is it like a pill or a liquid?

And do you have a Kik or anything? How do you tell potential partners? How did you notify past ones?

Is popping advisable? They hurt to squeeze so I've largely left them alone. Admittedly I don't have any labia to worry about.

I advise it. I highly recommend it. It makes my outbreak last half as long if not shorter. I wouldnt squeeze them at all. Just take a dry piece of tissue and gently rub them until they all pop.. Wipe away any fluid that comes out and clean it with soap and water. Let it air dry.

Should've used a condor, OP

I like cock

Rubbing makes them pop?

Am of Peruvian descent, I have disappointed my people by not consulting my condor

If you're female and are OK with herpes, I may have a proposition for you

Just be mindful not to give it to your girl. Its worse for them since they have more open and sensitive areas. Check thoroughly on and around your penis for any bumps or anything out of the ordinary before having sex. Notice any sensations like tingling or itching. I use a bright light to check and give myself a very thorough look to make sure to the best of my ability that I am good for sex. Then when I think I'm good I wash with plenty of soap and water and finish off by splashing a little hydrogen peroxide on and around my penis. Oxygen kills the virus.

Yep.

Dude, the harpies are what you have to worry about.

Its a pill. Youll find it at any drugstore in the vitamins section. Its for your immune system. Yeah i have kik. I told my boyfriend at the time and he took it surprisingly well and never got it. Ive never told any other partners tbh.
Also dont touch them or pop them.

Don't fucking pop them. Thats really stupid! You can infect your eye or other parts of your body by the active virus that your popping all over the place. Wash your hands often and every time after touching your penis so you dont accidentally get it in your eye or some shit like that.

Is it hsv1 or hsv2?
I didnt know you could get hsv1 genitally but works out you can

I already did give it to her.

Peroxide kills it?

Getting some conflicting info here but I think I'll err on the side of caution and not pop anything. So terrified of autoinoculation that I'm washing my hands like a dozen times a day and fapping with a condom on.

Dropping some knowledge on you. Something upwards of 70% of the population will have the mouth version by the age of 60. Lysine is recommended to stop/slow outbreaks, but that's herbal, meaning unregulated/untreated, so YMMV. Anti-virals will slow and sometimes prevent an outbreak, but lots of docs will only prescribe that for genital and not oral. Abreva is your best friend...start slathering it on the first parasthsia you feel. May not prevent the outbreak, but it should shorten the cycle. When you're getting yellow crust, that shit is RIFE with viral particles. Wash the hell out of your hands...oral herpes can be spread to your eyes leading to blindness), your fingers (don't bite your nails and cuticles), and obviously to genitals. You can still shed viral particles after you appear to be completely healed, so give yourself a week buffer before you do anything.

History coming up next.

I'll find out in a week when the blood work comes back.

Also, do you take the lysine every day or only during outbreaks? Isn't lysine the same thing the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park needed to stay alive? My Kik is spilled_beer if you want to chat. I have a lot of questions.

There is no cure. Best way to keep it under control is help your immune system get stronger. Your own body keeps it under control. There is however in the works a new herpes vaccine. One that will/could potentially be a "cure" by deactivating the virus so that it doesn't flair up but that is still in progress. We might be seeing something soon in regards to that though.

Is Abreva a topical cream or a pill? Can I get it without a prescription?

Put coconut water on the sores. Clears up straight away.
Drink coconut water like for a month everyday and i kid you not, i think it cures it. Search it up.

I am now very interested in donating to this research.

And also to the fine folks at Planned Parenthood for their assistance.

The other user pops them in a desperate attempt to make it go away faster! But he shouldn't be doing that. Like popping a zit. Just let it run its course. Imagine popping it and then scratching your eye or picking your nose. Its just dumb. You can transfer it to other parts of your body. Wrestling in school can give you herpes if one person has it on the atm or whatever. Since it transfers through skin to skin contact. It would just appear in and around the site of infection.

Herpes was pretty passe back in the 70s and 60s and earlier. If you didn't have it, you knew someone that did. There was no social stigma at all surrounding it, anymore than there was one for catching a cold...Everyone gets it, you'll get your turn, too.Then, in the 70s, Big Pharma spent some money and found a way to addresses some of the symptoms...only problem was, no one have a shit and wanted to buy it. So, BP started airing tv commercials slip over the country showing everyday people who were mortified to be seen with such a ghastly affliction that the MAJORITY of the population had. Sheep that we are, it worked. Now, we look with disgust on the riff raff that get such a low class affliction, and oh, better go run to the pharmacy and buy some cream.

Cream. Any drugstore, Wally World, etc has it.

Dont pop them. I had sores on my cock and poped them, a few weeks later i had an outbreak on my eyebrow and corner of eye. It is quite dangerous if i continue to have outbreaks there as i could go blind. But in sayng that, once the outbreaks started in my eye i havent had any on my genitals. Its been 4years.

You can fan without a condom if you want just wash your hands. Your going to have a few life changes but nothing drastic and nothing to worry about. Sorry your girl has it now. I also infected someone a few years ago and although she was a bitch, this thing has a tendency to suck more for girls.

I too have herpes. It probably seems pretty bad now, but you'll eventually stop getting outbreaks, and when you do, they'll last less and less time and be less painful. I haven't had an outbreak in two years and my last outbreak lasted less than a day. It's been about six years since I was first diagnosed though.

My question for you is, what should I name my new Fallout 3 character?

My bad: fan was fap and atm was arm in my last posts. The most harm this causes is psychological by over thinking it. Just take it as it comes. Your going to be fine.

It's anecdotal. Some people take it everyday, some only when they feel an outbreak coming on. No scientific studies on it though, so don't be surprised if it does nothing for you.

Have been getting cold sores on my lips since childhood. Best way to avoid/treat them: take lysine daily (1000mg tablet/day) if/when you do have an outbreak, it will tend to be not as noticeable because of the constant lysine intake. Dab acyclovir on it 5-6 times a day. Usually by the next day it'll be barely noticeable. When the blisters have settled down, cover it with carmex lip ointment. if it's covered in ointment you avoid the scabbing phase entirely. After that just put on polysporin cream as needed.