Hey Sup Forums just picked up some xanax from a friend. He said that snorting them is more effective but im skeptical

Hey Sup Forums just picked up some xanax from a friend. He said that snorting them is more effective but im skeptical

benzodiazapines can't be absorbed nasally, drug addicts/dealers are fucking stupid.

Shit just fucks your nose man, your friends a retard

It's only going to make the high come on quicker n00b.

Don't just swallow it
Better safe than sorry

halp

Then how do people get high from snorting it?? like i know people that get fucked up from snorting bars?

drug thread here

If you have a lot snort and pop some. Otherwise just pop em. I used to pop and to crush and mix with coke

Shit hits but not as clean as chewing it or swalling bruh

if it isn't straight alprazolam, couldnt it hurt you?

You're probably going to have a seizure though. It won't kill you but it will be bad enough for your family to know you have a drug problem. Stick to weed and lsd.

Chew it?? it taste like ass bruh

insert like up ass will give good high yes

Ive actually wondered this.. does it work any different?

it's better to crush it up and mix it into a gulp of gatorade or something

Ass? Xanax? same thing brochacho

Snorting them does nothing Xanax is not water-soluble eat it. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong and stupid. Im a pharmacology expert.

These fuckin people are goddamn retarded. I snort xanax all the goddamn time. It'll knock you on your ass if you take too much, so start with a quarter (bar), wait 20 minutes, then do another quarter. You can easily find out your limit.

And you're retarded as well

WHICH IS IT?? there are "pharamcology experts" and drug addicts telling me two different answers?????...isnt pharamcology like doing peoples hair

pretty sure its a waste of some of the bar though.

I've been a long time addict of just about anything that'll fuck you up. I get five-six footballs from my buddy every week and I crush them up every time. I honestly don't know what it's like to swallow one. Start with a little at first (the half life is something like 6 hours) just to get a feel for it.

But you're here and there is not a single pharmacology expert within 100mi radius of anyone on this board.

/thread

The drip turns into oral apsorbtion

Snorting burns but fucks you up faster, yet has a lower bioavailability than eating. I do them all the time, used to snort them sometimes but eating is better once your tolerance goes up. Whole bars is allot of powder...

placebo/ they don't wanna look like they aren't getting fucked up

i need bars in the austin area

Xanax is a good way to make you a useless piece of shit.

drug thread

This thread confirbs /b is all underage. You realize when you snort something it drips.down your throat right? It still fucks you up even if it doesn't absorb nasally because you swallow it.

it'll hit you faster if you snort, but theres not as much bio-availability. so if you want it to last longer just swallow em.

cant snort xanax tards. i have lots of molly and oxy, want to do em, but horrible idea

if you actually think you cant snort xanax. then youve never tried. because you can. it will get you high.

youre actually retarded.

why is that? why do you use ad hominem instead of refuting my argument?

does it mean anything to you that ive snorted xanax for years and know what the fuck im talking about?

>xanax

It's xanax.

It's nothing.

How old are you OP?
You can't be more then 15.

you have to snort a lot. bioavailability is low. total waste!

yeah thats true, but i posted before that it hits you much quicker. so its a tradeoff. completely dependent on how much of a degenerate you are.

Don't even do that shit man. If you are gonna do it just eat em don't snort em. Xanax is fucking whack man unless you wctuwlly have anxiety. Doing them juat causes you to have problems and depression.

anyone here going to mad decent block party or go to pemberton or sasquatch!

Try vaping them

xanex is fun up to the point when you do too much. then you wake up in the morning and find youve purchased a new house on Oblivion, completely furnished it, and stuffed all the drawars full of bullshit armor you got from dungeons.

Xanax can be crushed and then snorted, however it is not created to be absorbed to the brain that way. It hits way faster. I like doing it that way, and everyone who says you cant never tried it. I reccomend pouring a bit of water down afterwards so it all goes down after, trust me it seems to get you WAY higher.

fuck black people though

yeah, fuck those guys. what a buncha dicks.