twitter.com/AnonBabble

guess

youtube.com/watch?v=aYDfwUJzYQg

DON'T

YEUH SOIGNED

The Residents

Debut and go forward

they suck

I don't really care if people are gonna jump down my throats, if you want to start getting to a band I recommend just listening to their popular songs first if you want to just get any idea of what they're about. Generally the songs are popular because they embody what fans like about the band so its a good starting point. That some of their best songs are from poor albums.

Not one of those release order nazis, but really, frizzle fry and onwards.

Seas of Cheese has the first couple big hits. The Brown Album is Tom Waits favorite primus album. Pork soda and punch bowl are a little more challenging.

south park intro on repeat

I've tried primus but the only good I get out of it is "what would the the residents be if they had a funny bass man?"

am i wrong?

I love when little mindless drones like you say "x artist is just (insert p4k approved artist here) with (insert some reductionist crap designed to make the other band look stupid)."

Where exactly are they that similar? Primus doesn't make experimental music, they make music that is completely radio-accessible, even if it is weird. Secondly, primus has no electronics in their records, something which the Residents build entire albums around. Residents have little to no funk or metal influence either, and not to mention primus clearly has technical playing as part of their sound, which is something residents probably aren't concerned with either. Just because Les Claypool is a fan of the residents doesn't mean they're at all similar. BoC are fans of MBV but to say BoC is just MBV with "twiddly doop electronics" makes you a complete tool.

he means the first album like you would any artists

shouldn't, they're cheesy and boring as shit
apart from like 3 songs. tommy the cat and jonny the fisher.

>am i wrong?

wrong AND retarded

primus is absolutely nothing like the residents. i don't even know where you would begin to make a comparison

pour out a bowl of corn chex

The South Park theme definitely sounds like something from Duck Stab

if you listen to this and dont think of the residents i dont know what to tell you youtube.com/watch?v=TOdo7dhvSwg

That's all you have to say? Nothing about "if you listen to this and don't think of the residents u r stupid" is objective you bumbling twit. All you've stated was you think it sounds like the Residents. Congrats, we've been on this page for about half an hour now. Let's move on to some actual reasons why they are just "residents with a funny bass man" like I already did 20 minutes ago.

oh fucking kill yourself

lulz

were you baiting with your hissy fit or are you really like that and even worse like that in real life too?

I'm your fucking nightmare if you don't like toadfish.

i'm trying to stay away from you