All of their original shows are garbage and there is nothing coming up worth seeing because they have terrible SJW...

>all of their original shows are garbage and there is nothing coming up worth seeing because they have terrible SJW programming directors
>piss poor selection of older movies and TV
>stuff constantly being dropped and being replaced with terrible B movies and direct to video garbage
>app is buggy as fuck whenever they do a huge update
>ugly as fuck design with fucking ads for their original programming everywhere and probably there because nobody watches their original shit
>price keeps going up even though nothing ever gets better with the service

Why haven't you done pic related with your Netflix account yet?

Netflix will get you laid.

>>piss poor selection of older movies and TV
who the fuck would watch that shit?

And they removed batman.

it has star trek

Because I just started watching Friends from the beginning. I was really annoyed when they took Miami Vice off last year because I wasn't done.

I've never had any bug issues. I mostly watch through my phone at work. Which is another reason I keep Netflix. Most the main reason. My price was grandfathered in at $8.65 since I've had Netflix since like '06. It's going to go up to like $10 this year finally but I don't care. I'm not a poorfag that needs to justify torrenting everything because I'm poor. The selection does sort of suck and sometimes I will go months without using it but I think overall I've gotten good use from it over the years.

>bring it on boys

>grandfatherd in

Stop acting like your special referencing your Netflix rate as if it's the same thing as being eligible for a silencer or class III weapons

That's the actual term you dimwit. It's easier to say "grandfathered" than "I have a lower locked in rate because I signed up years ago so it hasn't increased over the years". Literally a take on the grandfather clause and applied to a different medium.

Your analogy makes absolutely no sense either. Stop acting like an idiot. It makes you sound stupid.

Again?

>know exactly what I'm talking about
>claim it makes no sense
>post image projecting that I'm am in some way triggered
>go on so dumbass rant about how your usage of the term was correct

No one cares what you pay for plebflix so stop trying to justify it

The American one has Star Trek. I cancelled my subscription when they blocked my VPN because everything in my country is garbage.

Fuck you

Maybe after July, I want more Marco Polo.

Oh look, the president of hulu is on Sup Forums again.

I honestly don't know why else somebody would care so much that people subscribe to netflix.

You can download those

>hes triggered by perceived "sjw" themes

way to out yourself as an insecure cuck

For instance (and the most extreme example) all the "SJW" stuff in sense8 is highly critical of the LBGT movement by way of showing it without any sort of bias. As every time it's shown, its shown as a game of oneupmanship between women, fags, and trannies, trying to prove who has the most gay-cred. Noomi (the tranny) spews all the rationalizing and self-agrandizing bullshit that any heroin junkie will, but spews it without recognizing any sort of irony. The scene just before the pride parade, for instance, hes bitching about Saint Thomas Aquinas calling "pride" a gateway sin that leads to other sins, just before going to a function that is entirely built around binging on pride. Furthermore, he the first part of his character arc throwing up impassable walls around himself, then acting like everyone else (even people who love him unconditionally) are selfish assholes for not bringing climbing gear to meat him 100% of the way. The once the whole psychic connection thing forces him to connect with other people, that all vanishes, and he spends the rest of the season basically making up for all of his selfish bullshit and going out of his way to solve other people's problems any way he can.

>2016
>still downloading

Who the fuck are you?

Fuck that

You can download everything, so why buy anything?

>being afraid to download

Holy shit are you gay?

I can't download a gf

>You can download everything, so why buy anything?

Exactly

>user immediately brings up fear
Insecurity.

No computer

can't be bothered with that nonsense

>daredevil
>house of cards
>jessica jones
>luke cage
>instant access to lots of shit like friends, breaking bad, mad men, and whatever else you watch, sons of anarchy, agent carter, agents of shield, flash.. whatever

i don't see why not have a netflix account, unless you can't afford it

You can download a bf though

Trying to find a decent horror movie on there is excruciating

It's all the terrible sequels like Hellraiser 6 or Nightmare on Elm Street 8 or Pumpkinhead vs. Jason X or Leatherface Saves Christmas or some shit

>it's another cancel Netflix thread
literally fuck off m80 this comes back up after hitting limit, or getting saged; newsflash no one cares anymore

people that aren't bottom-feeding morons maybe

Not really horror, but check this out

>my mommy says I'm gonna get kicked out of the house I get caught downloading so n-n-no I won't do it!

Don't know how

sorry to hear you live in a shit country

They're about to get a bunch of Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars shit. That's why I still give half a shit.

Plus, I'm using somebody else's account, that helps too.

Wow that's even more pathetic. Even my 12 year old nephew downloads his own kino.

I have never had a Netflix account.

>They're about to get a bunch of Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars shit.

Even more reason to cancel.

You can literally download all of them and even watch them offline

Aside from games, why would you bother to download anything in Current Year?

>12 year old nephew
(You)
Plus I dont have a USB port on my TV

I'm more of a "Hulu and masturbate alone" kind of guy anyway.

>unless you can't afford it

This. Get a job poor people.

>can't go 1 line without using the SJW boogeyman for justification

I have enough disposable income that paying for Netflix doesn't even register to me, and it's easy to just open it up, look what seems cool and then play it on my TV

i dunno it's fucking cheap? Do you want something free?

about to purchase a Real-Debrid account soon
a lot cheaper than garbageflix and I can stream whatever the fuck I want

Because Idgaf about that shit or you or anything in the world... Except responding with this post.

Woah woah woah. WOAH.

It's masturbate THEN Hulu. You see as you watch the show, you let the last of the post-cum drip out of your dick into a designated sock. By the time the show is over, no more drippy dick!

Get the order right retard!

amazon prime, netflix, and hulu all blow.

Costanza.jpg

What is this, 2013? Of course it's cancelled.

>mfw I have cable with all the channels and sports packages, Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime

Goes instantly out of my bank account every month too, I don't even notice it. Feels good to not be a fucking subhuman poor degenerate that a few hundred dollars a month means so much to.

>they have terrible SJW programming directors

You just watched Sense8, didn't you?

Were you able to finish it? That's the ultimate challenge. If you do, legend is that you're subconsciously converted to 50% faggot. Sneaky fucks...

>cumming
>not orgasming without the spurt
>current year
Does Sup Forums have a pleb patrol?

>bottom feeders
>niggers are watching shit movies because it was catered to them
wew lad

>Plus I dont have a USB port on my TV

You do realize you can just buy other ways do play stuff on your TV, right? How do you even play Netflix on your TV?

0/10

>>daredevil
>>house of cards
>>jessica jones
>>luke cage

All of these shows are dogshit.

SHUT UP YOU AMAZON SHILL

>want to watch a movie again that I watched several years ago on Netflix
>don't see it in the watch it again section

Does the website keep track of all the movies you rate? They get rid of movies so often it's hard to keep track of.

Fuckin' this

I know that feel bro.

*tips fedora*

Roku

house of cards is fine... what the fuck do you want out of tv? you better not be UK or bust m8

They don't license shit forever

>house of cards is fine

If you stop watching after season 1.

>>stuff constantly being dropped and being replaced with terrible B movies and direct to video garbage
Now this is why you should get your flix, if you got a mate who appreciates films and some alcohol you can do your own Best of the Worst but without that faggot josh

>Why haven't you done pic related with your Netflix account yet?
Because you haven't reposted this shit-thread enough times yet. I'm waiting for you to hit 100 reposts, then I'll consider my Netflix account.

Nah. All you need is a good collection of films and tv shows, whether purchased or pirated and burned to a disk.

First episode of Six Feet I see got me laid in the Netflix and chill age, and I pirated that for F R E E

Does Hulu have anything good on it?

there are no good season 2s man
none; redemption can come but it is never in the sophomore attempt - they always dredge up shitty subplots and mischaracterise

Enjoy your Skins and fuck off weirdo.

desu i'm leaning more and more to this everyday
i try to watch other content on netflix but after 30 of shit i just wish i had rewatched something i know has good acting and writing

No. Not unless you really like 90s sitcoms.

3 was the only disappointing season.

Tons of good shows and the Criterion Collection.

Name one

Good goy

The people that bitch about Netflix so much really amaze me. It's less than a fucking single fast food dinner per month for Christ's sake. Bloodline, for instance, in my opinion is a great show, it just got its second season, and it's a Netflix exclusive. I understand that you can download it or torrent or stream it, but by paying that 8 bucks per month I'm actively supporting the production of the show. I would do the same thing for House of Cards (far from a perfect show but still very fun) and Bojack Horseman. The fact that it also has every single American Dad episode, every Always Sunny, every The Office, Parks & Rec, 30 Rock and a host of other shows on it is really just icing on the cake.

I wish it had a better selection too, I've always thought its movies are pretty weak but I really miss King of the Hill and The Larry Sanders Show, because those were actually the reasons I bought Netflix in the first place. Now that they're both gone from the platform it's actually really frustrating, but the rest of the shows are certainly worth my 8 bucks.

A friend lets me get on his account and I would say 95% of the documentaries on netflix are heavily biased liberally leaning panic pieces. Its actually very hard to find anything decent that won't tell you how the whole world will be a disaster in a year. The only good recent one I can think of is the sake one.

Those docs never offer a solution ro the doom and gloom either

you daft cunt
you realise a conservative bias would be towards pandering to fear, and stopping consumption...

stop using buzzwords they make you sound really stupid

Then just play downloaded movies on your Roku.

It's just difficult to justify when I have a much bigger library hooked into kodi

Frasier, Cheers, Niggers Gangbang Your Mother, Seinfeld, South Park, Cosby Show etc.

Not all of them are. There's a great pro-nuclear energy documentary called Pandora's Promise that pretty much tears apart environmentalist liberals' hysteria over nuclear power.

calm down user

so they're pretentious retards who are wasting their times with fictional stories instead of connecting with real people?

>It's less than a fucking single fast food dinner per month
>he pays $11 for one fast food dinner

You eat too much fast food, you fat fuck.

It has every single episode of power rangers

?? 10 dollars is a pretty average price for a fast food meal

>Less than

>It has every single episode of power rangers

This is what Netflix manchildren watch.

My dad pays for netflix

I get a free profile

I am currently paying nine bucks per month

So nothing?

That's about 2 meals.
Do you mean only Might Morphin or does it have every series?

>10 dollars is a pretty average price for a fast food meal

American detected. Stop eating so much.

>Why haven't you done pic related with your Netflix account yet?

I cancelled it as soon as they announced that transsexual propaganda show.

I loved that one.