So I hooked up with this prostitute gave her $300 for an hour...

So I hooked up with this prostitute gave her $300 for an hour. I wore a condom but I ate her pussy & ass and now I'm worried of a std.

Gross

why the fuck did you eat a hooker ?

looks like a tranny.
>OP is a fucktard

You wore a condom, good boy.
You ate out a prostitute.
You literally defeated the fucking purpose.
I hope you get an STD.
Goodnight.

She didn't taste bad but said I was rare cause I was white.

>ate her pussy AND ass
Jfc... rookie mistake op

yeah only niggers eat hookers

If you were going to eat her out
>FUCKING WHY?!!!
Then there was no point to wearing a condor.

Did it take like 500 different flavor a of cock? You're basically a faggot now.

You are fuckt. Hahaha fagget!!

OP here actually she said most of her gentleman are African Americans. And she said she's clean cause only her man fucks her without protection. So I'm sure now I'm ok.

OP, you are retarded. God damn, being this stupid you must be a nigger.

rofl. You've been eating the pussy that nig nogs dip their dick into. How'd that indirect black cock taste faggot?

>believing a hooker
>being sure you're ok

Pick 1. Good luck..

Another pic

okay though realistically - the only thing you can get through oral sex is herpes. and that's only during an outbreak, so if there were no oozing bumps/sores, you're probably okay.

I'm actually hoping this is just good bait. Nobody can be this stupid.

I'm white not nigger so burst that bubble.

She looks clean, you're fine

Hahah no she doesn't. She looks like a fucking heroin slut.

Am I the only one fucking outraged by the $300 fucking dollars you spent?

Look up backpage user..

No bait shit just happen I'm thinking of calling her again. Got her on backpage.

Funny joke kid.

You have HIV. WINRAR!

OP is worried about STD's not STI's

bruh - AIDS through oral sex?

you don't actually believe that, do you?

If i were him I'd be worried about both. He can have fun with ghonnaherpasyphillaids

You... Ate out a prostitute? ... God have mercy on his soul.

300$ seems a fair price for a hooker

Would you risk it?

She looks like the trap house ho over here named Rikki Bobbi.

What are things that never happened .png

It's not a risk. There's zero chance of getting AIDS through eating pussy. It's in the same category of catching it from a toilet seat, ie ain't gonna fucking happen.

They're are better ways to kill yourself than stds OP. And less painful

I think she's sexy as fuck. I'm starting to think what ever happens happens. She's to good. So fuck it.

Not at that caliber m8

Which is funny because there are documented cases of this happening...don't believe me? Look it up

Jesus christ, OP. You have shit tier standards AND you're 100% retarded? You have down syndrome huh?

Who wants her number?

Not the guy who said it's impossible, but it is rare. If you don't have any mouth cuts/sores and have generally healthy gums, then it's very unlikely to happen.

Wrong. HIV has been discovered in vaginal secretions but there has never been an actual case of transmission via oral sex on a woman.

This is true.

My thang

> I ate her pussy & ass
fuck man 31 flavors of chode
whores aren't for eating out

That's better than what I got nigger.

Please stop.

This bait?

>thang

Nigger confirmed.

You fucking idiot.

You broke the number one rule with whores:

NEVER PUT YOUR MOUTH ON ANYTHING WET

Please enlighten us as to what the difference is oh wise faggot

Dude you're fucked kek

How the fuck are you this retarded? Did you eat lead paint chips growing up? Your parents should have watched you closer. Honestly I'm amazed you're still alive.

All of the other ones will rely on blood transfer, which is unlikely. They were actually right. Oral is relatively safe. Not free and clear, but much safer anyway.

thats a male in your photo there, champ. a lot of you do that on here

She was sexy and got me hard so I wanted to eat her. I'm white stop calling me nigger. I'm a proud country boy. I fly the 2 bars and 13 stars.

A pic of OP

Oral is completely safe. A woman whose viral load is so high that it's going to show up in her vag secretions is going to look like the walking dead anyway and you aren't going to be eating that pussy. And even if you did, how *exactly* is that HIV going to get into your system? You could literally drink a cup of HIV and your stomach acid will kill 100% of it.

Bunch of paranoid morons in this thread, sound like you got your sex facts from christian homeschooling ...

^ not me

So stupid inbred hillbilly? When your parents fuck each other, autism and down syndrome ensue.

Not him but STIs are the ones like chlamydia that are treated with antibiotics and go away the non viral ones that aren't permanent

OP fucked a man. Faggot confirmed

*are

if youd seen the type of men who usually frequent prostitutes, especially if shes a streetwalker, then you would never NEVER have put your mouth anywhere near her nether regions. i mean some of those guys dont even qualify as human. really really nasty grotesque fuckers, with hygiene to match.

Don't be so hard on him, OP is a retard who didn't know any better.

Yet none have asked for her number.

>$300
>went down on her
>her

dude if you are anything except less than a 4...

U paid 300$ for THAT? I wouldn't fuck her for free. Ughh

I still gots more pics

why would you pay $300 for? u can pay half and get better

I am OP