How do i show the world that god is the most evil being in exsistance...

How do i show the world that god is the most evil being in exsistance? How do i prove ti christian filth and muslim scum that there prudish and dictating diety is a narcassestic and self absorbed facist? I cant kill the filthy slaves that metaphorically suck his unholy cock, or theyd be portrayed as martyrs. How do i show the world the evils of religion and make them abandon it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2BQSqHrU7ns
youtube.com/watch?v=qj0V7JhMJ3w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maybe start with learning how to communicate better

too late, I already showed them that

How can i make other people wish harm on me so i get God's blessings?

call them mean names, mostly

Fuck off degenerate, morals came from religion. Without that you'd let your woman get fucked by every guy, you'd let homosexuals penetrate your ass and you would lie cheat and steal. Fucking moronic atheists they hate religion but they steal things from it

Im gonna break your fucking back with your own broken crucifix, christian slime.

Ill break your fucking skull in. Sex hating filth like you should have there balls gashed in for harrasing us for lettingg out our sexual desires. I will personally crush sex hating god loving submissive cunts like you in car presses, and watch them beg for mercy and refute there bitch god in the last moments of there lives.

Uh oh

Shit-tier b8 m8

I love sex but only with my wife. If you fuck girls and dump them then that'll come back to haunt you. Your daughter or your wife will also be a whore to spread her legs for everyone. Bash my fucking skull in? You're an atheist you're so attached to life that by the smallest sign of danger you'd flee

Everything you dont like is b8 for you faggots

MFW >in existence

Id never fleee like you, coward christian bitch. I dont believe in an afterlife but i want to die everyday. I have every right to fuck who ever i want. And if filthy sexhating christian fucks or there bitch of a charlaton god trys to stop me, ill beat them to death with there severd jaw and piss in there mouths.

Not sure if OP is Satanist or atheist

True dat

Thou art mad.

Agnostic. I believe in other worlds and even highly powerful entities, but no one creator. I honestly dont have any problem with most other religions, its just monothiesm is for idiotic and self righteous vermin.

>Degenerate
>Morals come from genocidal crazy diety that created the gays

kek

Hey op are you circumcised?

I have an interesting hypothesis and I want it confirmed

Yus

U FAGIT I WAS TRYING TO KILL A GIGA NIGGA

Guys it only works if you believe in inside you. When you say it out loud you sound like a softie.

Easy! Just make a youtube channel where you cherry pick bible verses, give them no context nor look into historical/cultural significance behind the verses, and spout nonsense about how Christianty secretly oppresses everyone.

Hey, it worked for pic related. It'll work for you too. You'll be raking in those youtube views in no time!

Could be worse

Could be Muslim

Agnostic is just an Aheist without balls.

Okay, you said God is most evil being in existence so I wondered.
Being an atheist I normally don't call any God evil or anything because they don't exist..

God tier comment

>Moderate muslim

Topkek m8

You do realize that the bible is filled with assinine and insane verses that only a genocidal madman would write? Though i do agree that amazing athiest is a fucking cunt.
I belive in ghosts and shit. Its not like there isnt proof of the paranormal

There isn't

You don't even understand God. You only understand the mindless drivel of people who also do not understand God. How could you show the world he is evil when he isn't? What you can do is expose all of the people who claim he is evil though.

There isn't proof of paranormal.

Normal people call it abnormal and try to find out why. Not, shit..... Ghosts did it.

I dont belive in him, its just that as a character he is evil.
You have nonidea how glad im not living in that shit hole. Objectivly christinaitys worse, they are in the period we were in in the middle ages AKA not subjegated by the restrictitons of progress and more fundamental.

>Religion is evil so God must be also
huh?
that's like if you suddenly were a famous person and you were kind, charitable and amazing but your fans were haters, and they went around killing other people for not liking you.. then people blame you for them being haters because they are your fans.

the logic is weak.

God made me imperfect and lonely, so i will destroy him and his legacy for it.

Okay. I'll bite.

What IS good and how was he created?

Then when you've answered that, tell me why he created Muslims !!

Its not weak when the shit his fans were told to do cane directly from the horses mouth.

God didn't create you imperfect, your parents had sex because of free will and made you imperfect. Blame them.

kek

Millions of years of evolution and people like you are the end product.

Shit!

God didn't create muslims, they were born of their parents who raised them shitty and they chose with their free will to accept the brainwashing.

I think it was billions, and "people like you" really that's the best you can come up with

I'm scared of dying and not existing.

Ever consider trying to ask people/seek answers as to why such verses exist or why things happened the way they did? I mean, you COULD ask a priest or something.

Speaking of which, I can't help but notice that Atheists bitch about how religion stops people from asking questions, yet they never seem to challenge religious clerics by asking them anything. They just hide on the internet and circlejerk.

He made my soul and let me become imperfect and unhappy. He sat there and did nothing while i was bullied and depressed. Ill slit his throat and fuck the hole for that.

That which exists does so because it must, it always has, always will. You won't remember shit when you die, but conscious existence will always be. You are "I" and I am "I" and everyone who thinks is "I" so we are all the same consciousness, experiencing different patterns called personalities and different memories.

Because He figured, "I've already made niggers out of the mud of Africa. Let's see what happens when I do it with the sands of Arabia"

wait you think God is real but that he's evil?

OP here's a video you might want to watch, or not. But it might challenge your view of God.
youtube.com/watch?v=2BQSqHrU7ns

Another video with the same speaker, addresses many of the atheists concerns and arguments you hear especially on the internet.
youtube.com/watch?v=qj0V7JhMJ3w

In fact, I challenge every rational christian bashing user to watch and think about it.

your soul is my soul, your soul is God. You are you because you must be you, because you exist.. like plug a PC into the wall, plug another PC into the wall. They share the same "Soul" but are different PC's

Welcome to religion! The cult of the weak and stupid!

You won't cease to exist. Your atoms and other molecules continue to live. Science 101 bitches!!

>I'm sad and lonely
>Blames God

I thought Atheists didn't believe in God, yet here you are blaming Him for your shit life. Hey, maybe if you didn't tip your fedora so fucking much you'd have some pussy.

Get laid

Have kids

Live on in their memories

Or, KYS now and save the genepool !

this, and it is safe to say we have always existed. You think you were born recently within the past 100 years but really you always have been and will be again, just as someone else.

I asked priests about these things and they gave me the same shit. Also, christian scum dont deserve dank memes, you wretch.

I'll put in my 2 cents and recommend TektonTV when it comes to answering questions regarding the Bible. They go into detail about ancient customs and the historicity behind the texts.

Lead by example. Be a positive example of a human being in absence of a relationship with any gods.

Also, work on messaging. you come off as extremely confrontational, almost as if it's the listener's fault that some mythical figure did some horrible shit in a famous book. Nobody likes a prick.

Tha Lard hath spoken. Checked checked checked checked checked

Hurduuur

You product of Kane and Abel, two incestuous brothers who didn't understand bros don't have kids, then had like millions of them!

Cunt

>Implying Christians deny science

Just gonna leave this here.

He made this world and orderd us like slaves. Then he let us fuck it up and did nothing. He had the power to save us and he didnt. I will tear out his spine for that.

Pro-Tip

The water you are drinking, at some point, had also been dinosaur piss.

lol, You really do not understand God. it is good you are seeking though, just don't go believing things just because others do... question everything.

>All this teen angst

It's almost 4 am. Don't you have school in a few hours?

Thats an unfounded sterotype and you should die bitch

They are slowly accepting of it. That celibate cunt is a rare exception. I am not impressed

Doesn't matter cus god doesn't exist

>prove me wrong
>you can't

Implying a person search scientific answers, while believing in a cloud kingdom and an ideology that didn't know where the sun went at night, is a scientist is pretty fucking retarded. Even by b standards.

Fuck off you christian filth. I have everyright to be mad at my shit life, and fucking scum like you need to be run over for there incompetance and stupidity.

>Unfounded stereotype

What is? That you're blaming God or that you own (and tip) a fedora?

You exist, you are God.
prove to me that you exist and are not a part of my imagination.

Pro-tip You can't

Fuckin right God is the most evil you little cunt. Better cover your fucking ass.

>There

This is why i told you to stay in school.

Implying b has standards

I'm not christian but you linked to my comment?

If you followed your own advice, "question everything", you would also be an atheist.

not christian but you sure expose your own stupidity anyway. lol

Sup faggots how do I get unbanned on omegle? Unplugging my modem didn't work

WINRAR

>Rare exception

Wow! Where did all these rare exceptions come from!? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology

Tried praying?

As far as christians: point out that the full Biblical text of the 2nd commandment states that anyone who makes a graven image or worships an idol will not only themselves be damned, but THEIR CHILDREN FOR FOUR GENERATIONS.

Any god that would punish you because of a sin your GREAT-GREAT-GRANDFATHER committed cannot be anything but malevolent and evil.

Idiots who pay there way through tech school dont count, retard.

>Questioning everything = Atheist

Because no one who was ever part of a religion ever questioned shit.

Christianity is moral and good

Mother Theresa becomes a saint

Have over!

no because I questioned Atheism also and realized there is a God. it's just not the god most people think they know. Atheism is closing your mind and becoming a bigot, religion is closing your mind and becoming a bigot. I don't want either.

I dont own a fucking fedora, and ill break your neck you little christian weakiling!

Oh shit kid's actually God's dead.

>There

Shit son, what did I tell you about staying in school?

Fuck off granner police
Your the retarded shit who cant accept that im better then you

Let's not forget narcissistic too. And also a cunt.

Implying you'd even bruise me.

Cus I reply to (you) and god leaves you hanging cus he dont extistance.

>prove to me that behind you at all times there are not completly visble golden pengins who can not be caught on camera but only seen with your eyes whom fly and are intangible with a plethora of other powers and the only reason why noone else has pointed it out to you is becuause everyone is in on is but noone will say anything.

>protip you can't

Sounds like you're an agnostic theist.