How would you torture her? Be brutal

How would you torture her? Be brutal

id tickle her so fucking hard. I'd sit on her chest and use the slightest hand to male her laugh with the end of a feather.

I'd play video games all day and refuse to eat out.

Sorta looks like fodder for anal carnage. Ass shot?

This sort of thing, just keep telling her everything was my privilege

Moar

Electric shock anal plug

Would marry her while being poor and give her a lot of hugs and kisses. That's the best torture a bitch can get.

?

you're sick even for Sup Forums ._.

Dude wtf, that's fucking disgusting.

jesus christ mods ban this psychopath

drug her and feed her to a snake

Oh yes. That's an ass made for torture. I'd probably want to start her off with a dildo chair and just let her sit on that for a while until she was nice and loose, then double up and make sure she was double penetrated while sitting. Tie her hands back to the back of the chair, whip the shit out of her tits, slap her face, and sit on her lap to force the dildos in as far as they'll go. Lots of lashing. Delicious fucking treasure that one. I'd do so many horrible things to it.

Keep going. That is so hot

Her holes

Make her vote for Hillary

>take her to a pokemon go stop beside/in a wooded area after the sun has gone down.
>tie her upside down to a tree, a little bit away from the stop, in a shadowy area.
>use nails to nail her hands to the tree, through the webbing between her fingers.
>pour a bottle of coke all over her
>place binder clip clamps on her labia and nipples.
>put a lure module on the stop to attract people.
>beat her occasionally with a branch while waiting for people to pass by.
>put a branch through the nipple clamps, to weigh them down.
>leave her with the soda-drawn bugs for a while.
>go off somewhere else to play pokemon with the lure module.
>maybe some wandering pokemon go player notices her or something. Iunno.

That's not bad

Blackmail her into being my gf.

>take her to a hotel
>get a luggage dolly with wheels, and hogtie her on it with her tits hanging off the front.
>gag
>stick a piercing needle through her nipples, and leave the needles in.
>wheel her out to the hallway
>place her a little ways away from the elevator.
>call the elevator to your floor.
>when the elevator opens, tie some thread around a pen, and place the pen in the elevator. The pen is the anchor.
>Lead the thread towards her, and let the door close on the pen and line of thread. Don't let her see that it's only thread, but make it clear that when the elevator moves, it will pull the pen with it, which will get lodged against the door as an anchor, and the elevator will pull the string up.
>Blindfold her before she sees its thread.
>tie the thread around her nipple needles. Let her know that when the elevator moves, it will pull her by the needles.
>Leave her like that until someone on some other floor calls the elevator.
>The elevator will move, and the string will pull her towards the closed elevator door by her nipples (because she's on the wheeled dolly)
>Once her face hits the closed door of the elevator, it'll yank on her nipples until the thread snaps.

>Take her to Olive Garden.

I like that idea

That's awesome. For that you get a new pic

I would use tickling.

So who's the girl in OP's post? It's not this same chick being posted.

>Take her out in the middle of the night, on a night when it's supposed to rain.
>Sneak into a random person's back yard.
>Strip her naked, and nail her down to their deck with straps. On her back, spread eagle.
>Use a dental gag to hold her mouth open
>Place a heavy canvas hood over her head, with a belt around the base of the hood and her neck, to keep it on her head.
>Run piercing needles through both labia and use string to tie the needles to her toes. Do the same with her nipples, and tie them to her middle fingers.
>tighten the string so that it pulls her toes up towards her pussy, and her hand up towards her tits.
>If she relaxes her wrists to let her hands down, or let her feet down, it will pull on her piercings.
>Leave her there overnight, to get "waterboarded" by the rain and her hood, while fighting to keep her piercings from getting tugged on.
>Come back in the morning once the sun is up.
>If she hasn't been spotted by the house owner, then use a belt to whip her until she starts screaming.
>Wait for someone to look out the window, then book it. Leave her behind - hood and piercings still there.

>Take a power cord from an appliance or something, and cut off the appliance.
>Strip the power cord down a little bit, so that the copper at the end is exposed.
>Find a hardwood/marble/tile/whatever floor, that won't absorb water.
>Plug the cord into the wall, with the exposed end laying on the ground.
>Hogtie her on the ground, a short distance from the exposed wire.
>Stick a hose or faucet in her mouth, and turn it on fairly low.
>Point out that she will need to constantly drink the water, and not let it spill out.
>If enough water spills out, it will create a puddle that eventually spreads from under her mouth, to her tits/belly and the wire.
>When the water connects the wire to her body, then she gets shocked.

Not very accurate, but whatever.

I'd make her cry.

Not bad ideas. Definitely turning me on

Give some direction on what you want to happen to her.

Anything. Be creative

hogtie her in the trunk of a car on a hot day.

Although if I had to pick them I'm in favor of tit, pussy and ass torture

Would have lost in a YLYL thread