If im 23 now is there any sport i can start now to get good in time for the next olympics?

if im 23 now is there any sport i can start now to get good in time for the next olympics?

Skin flute rustling

Shooting maybe

quran reciting

If you re fucking rich and can practice everyday almost any sport for which experience doesnt matter much. So nothing like Judo or Fencing and shit.

Shooting, Swimming, horseshit,

Try olympic suicide, you may won silver.

gookclick

doesnt swimming take years and years of practice

E-sports.

skateboarding

Look at sports we're kinda shit at like shooting and archery. I don't really know but I assume they are more 'practice makes perfect' kinds of sports rather than needing any physical attributes.

dentistry

the UK needs a good dentist

guns, swords, bows, horses

Of course it does, leaf it's just mad he is still afraid of water because of his mother dropping him during bathtime

Is rape a sport?

Shooting or Archery as has already been mentioned, fencing and weightlifting might also be possible.
Train extensively, make it near enough your life.
Near enough everything else requires innate talent(like running) or far more practice than you can achieve in that time scale(horses, table tennis etc).
Dont be afraid to try other sports though, you might have natural raw talent.

kill yourself, hope that you're re-incarnated into landed gentry, and write your double barrelled surname into olympic history in the """sport"" of faggot horse dance.

Do skateboarding. Easiest shit to train for in the next olympics other than equestrian which costs a fuck ton.

Baseball
The Brits dont have a team, so you could create one and join in the 2020 Olympics.
Would be advantageous if you had experience in cricket

skateboarding is for dude weed lmao tryhards though

We have rounders teams and rounders is pretty much baseball

Oh, that's a nice one. I will consider the hypothesis.