Diaperboy thread

Diaperboy thread

Just checking if there's any interest
all pics are me, bump if you like what you see

and feel free to ama

bit of a bump

Be the Emperor, cease this heresy immediately!

You DO know what happens to heretics, right?

Piss yourself for us

Youre fucking autistic this is why people left Sup Forums

Hump until you cum!

In most of my pics my diaper is already wet.
Made a Webm once of me wetting, but it just came in above the 3MB limit. never really bothered to re-do it.

hump what, user?

Hump a pillow, anything. Show us your mess. Do some scenes where you are changing yourself. I am a dirty neckbeard faggot and want to see you hard cock cumming

I'm not gay, but this is hot. More please.

wow user you're coming off real strong all of a sudden

what do you specifically think is hot? then i can look among my pictures for that.

>mfw this thread

meant that second line here
for you
>what do you specifically think is hot? then i can look among my pictures for that.

Get in the fort! Quickly!

i dont like where this is going

I'm remaining in the thread spamming heresy until all the civilians are safe.

oh god yes, thank you for saving me

Just seeing you padded and wet tbh. I think it's projection, I really want it to be me so seeing you like this is nice. You have good taste in diapers btw.

Lets see your hard cock. Cumming or cum covered. Get a diaper on for us right now and pleasure me. I am fapping.

how about a little hands in wet diaper?

Eh, it's okay. Not really doing much for me, but if you want to touch yourself, I won't stop you.
What's your favorite brand?

im just here because i want to see how far this goes

Back to utterly soaked diapers then.

favourite brand is AB Universe. Favourite design/type among those is the ABU space diaper.

Show your genitals!!!!

is...is he gone?

Fantastic picture, little blurry though.

Very good! Space is fucking incredible, very thick.

nope

only have some changing pics; not sure if there are real dick shots among them.

Yeah phone cam is shitty.
Space are lovely, recently tried some rearz inspire tho, they are fucking amazing tho. Feels as if those can 'take' more.

>tfw you're such a manchild you literally wear diapers

You faggots need to get into a gas chamber, have the chamber filled with propane, and then a match dropped into it.

>tfw people get turned on by a manchild who literally wear diapers

It's been too fucking long since I've been padded, I'm happy for you my man. I love wetting but messing is so stressful. It feels good but the clean up is such a bitch. How about you?

>tfw I'm the only one spamming heresy

exactly the same.
The idea of it gets me going, the feeling is great, but 20 seconds later it's just horrendous from then on up until the point you've showered several times.

>tfw i dont have a heresy folder

>1.8mb
>blurry image

C'mon, man...

i already addressed that

if you don't like it, feel free to leave.

ive had enough of this shit

Right? Every single time I do, I find myself having to shower immediately afterwards. I really hate it because I want to do it the right way, eventually going 24/7 maybe.

No pun intended?

The smell just kills any prospect of doing this often.

fuck off carlos

Eh, true but I'm willing to deal with that more then I am incorrectly cleaning my ass. I just can't seem to do it right, as opposed to, you know, doing it after a toilet visit.

If it's blurry, you could edit the images and save them as jpg ~100k. A huge file size is meaningless if there is no detail to justify it. No need to clog up the Internet with 2mb photos and help push people over their phone data plans for no reason. It's just courtesy and consideration for others.

>the fact that thats the reason who dont like doing it

well, the fact that it just gets smushed up there is a big difference compared to it just 'falling out'

>clogging up the internet
if I had any reaction images, i'd surely use one on my reply to you.
But have another semi-blurry diaper pic. Enjoy

is op kill? are we safe?

Sadly not, we need more imperial soldiers!

;)

sadly, like i said before, dont have a heretic folder

oops, wrong gif

I made one specifically for this thread, what's your excuse heretic?

ok but for real, you are, from a scientific stand point, broken. humans are meant to fine shit and piss gross because it can give us infections and make us sick. dont breed please.

im not a heretic, just someone who cheers on our stoops, and doesnt do the fighting, and in my mind that doesnt make me one

Anyone love messies ? >:)

oh god daddy please no