Who's worse, Sup Forums?

Who's worse, Sup Forums?

Niggers or Mexicans?

Well Nigger have done jutting but crime, we have petite Latinas so there's that

If I had to choose, I think my vote would be split 49% blacks and 51% Mexicans. Their food and women just give them the edge. Having said that, I have known and been very close friends with many black people and I fucking love black people. Niggers aren't any different than white trash really. But black people got SOUL.

I don't even know why I'm replying to this thread. Another post from my NSA ID logged into a database somewhere. I need to go to bed.

when the dealer meets his supplier

lol

The Chinese.

Mexicans have some very beautiful woman.
Mexicans also are hard working.
They also cook great food.
They take care of their familes and usually have one wife.

If we are talking about poor black and mexicans, neither. If we're talking about middle class or higher, blacks over mexican

Is this even an argument? look at every crime statistic and blacks are at the top in every category by MILES. atleast beaners have good food.

Someone's seen End of Watch.

I live in southern California where both blacks and mexicans run rampant. Honestly I like the mexicans more. They have bomb food and 90% of them are hard workers just trying to make money to send back to their families in mexico. Where as most black people would gladly rob you if given the opportunity.

nice try mexican.

Gr8 movie

Non-whites

Mexicans actually contribute to their neighborhoods. Be it by drugs, food & work. They take jobs whites and niggers would not take. So I say niggers are worse

Mexicans >niggers

t. Tyrone

Fucking kys you nigger lover

Nigletts

no u

How is this even a question. Mexicans assimilate by the second or third generation whereas niggers have been here half a millennia and are still bottom dwelling crime ridden baboons. They're fucking loud, they stink, and speak in Ebonics to this day.