Sup Forumsros I'm willing to bet every single one of you would fuck this hole?

Sup Forumsros I'm willing to bet every single one of you would fuck this hole?

I would ask you to prove me wrong but you cant

yes it is

need full body pic especially face, and voice would be nice, if ounds like a lumberjack then no thanks

id wreck it.

Nope.

I'd close my eyes and if you were completely silent I'd fuck that warm boipussy with my fat cock until my balls swell up and shoot my hot cum deep inside you :3

More btw please

I literally would rather cut my own fucking dick off. Stop trying to validate your homosexual tendencies and admit you're a fucking faggot. Please anhero.

>tight
god yes

Not OP, but I would much rather be a faggot than be attracted to an open wound.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Nah bruh that's gay.

Face is a big factor for me so no thanks

You can't prove that everyone on here would do it either sooo

I prefer girls but if that was in front of me I'd stuff my cock in it then remove it quickly and repeat until I impregnated that pussy

Oh look, the pot calling the kettle black.

i would fuck the shit out of it. i would lube my hands and jerk him too while at it. shit would be so cash if someone was licking my asshole during that time.

Not interested if it looks girlish like that.

I like boys and dudes not girls

a male ass should have a squarish or rectangular shape — not round or pear-shaped like a fucking girl

Beautiful. I'd eat shit from it, OP. Let alone fuck it.

>Beloved

HA

Could be trying for a long time, faggot.

I'm bisexual and that is a nice hole indeedy.

Got a mad hard on rn

You say it like that's a bad thing

checked

Show your dick op!

No, that's a poop hole. I only like baby holes.
What's more, it's on a boy! I only like girls!
I just proved you wrong OP, you're a faggot

I would spit on my bazonkadonk five times as it inflates with warm bloodjuice then pump it so hard in that boipucci you start gushing oil outta the other end. By the time I'm done with you, Saudi Arabia would be #2 in oil exports. I'll fuck you so deep, the tip of my dick would violate the third law of thermodynamics. Your ass will end up looking like that where the meteor that killed the dinosaurs landed. I would cum so much inside you, your shit will be white till the day you die.

Come over here and let this fucking of the infinite homosexual begin.