Do you like going to the gym?

Do you like going to the gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8K-b5MCXjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Exercising is boring.

no

neetchee would be against things like this

I fucking hate the gym, so I work out at home and go for runs at 3AM when everybody else is asleep.

i'll never understand this
paying for something you could do relaxly at home
poeple are dumb nowadays

Some people find going to the gym far more "motivating", plus it's a social activity. You pay to have yourself surrounded by like-minded people and also gain access to the machines on the premises.

you have weights at home m8?
do you even lift?

Paying to go the gym, no.
Exercising on my own with my own equipment, yes.

why do you have a cartoon pic of me?

youtube.com/watch?v=y8K-b5MCXjI

I do but I'm so damn busy that at the end of each workday I just want to go home and relax.

Wageslave life is shit.

Yeah, good for the body and the mind

Yes, weight lifting has given my pens 2 more inches and my IQ is up to 128.

i aint gonna pay 30 euros per motnh in order to socialize, what is it the school for?

made some dumbells and bars with an iron stick and cut bottles
bottles and materials cost 0$
having a six pack like mine = priceless

enjoy wasting money m8s

>Only 128

>tfw too intelligent to have a high IQ

I can't let 100kg of metal slam to my floor, at gym I can

dont fall for the getting big" meme, trust me women want ottermode, go diet, do cardio and calistenics

Got back from the gym 15 minutes ago

Cooking some chicken breast and asparagus then going to bed

Who cares what women want, lift for yourself

>eating before sleeping

Don't care

I'm too ashamed to go to the gym. Started a diet and exercises I can do at home, lost 18kg in 4 months. But I still have to lose like 30kg before I'm actually willing to let others see me exercise.

>when a non-athlete tries to make up for his highschool insecurities by "getting big"

top kek, nothing is more funnier to me than an awkward skinnyfag lifting because the internet said he would get a gf

Why go to the gym then?

To get stronger?

then go home, fill yourself up on calories and sleep
good luck

That's what I just said I'm going to do

You stick to that and look like a fag, some of us prefer to not look like a twink

I would like to, but it's too expensive and i have social anxiety and my motions get very robotic when i'm anxious, people would make fun of me.

That's okay. Though people do like seeing unhealthy people exercise in the gym, because they are willing to make themselves better.

this lmao
why would you exercise for lazy whores

Yes the gym is great

I enjoy going there. I made lots of friends there and everyone is friendly as fuck in general at mine

I like the gym because of the abundance of equipment, I don't want to make friends though. So I usually exercise at home or at the park.

This lmfao

But those people are usually fatasses. Thankfully I never had any issues getting sex even before ever touching a weight.

But I wanted my body to match my face.

Guess I'm just a lucky guy.

Making friends at the gym is fun

So mice to just chit chat between sets instead of sitting like an autistic staring at your phone or whatever