Nolan

>nolan
>big guy

are we in for another masterpiece?

Hopefully this will create better memes than interstellar

It's funny how, as more time passes between WW2 and the present, they're trying ever harder to revise the history of it in the minds of the populace. They're trying to rewrite what actually happened in an orwellian fashion. Before you know it the "heroic battle of dunkirk" will be known as one of the biggest allied successes rather than the disastrous defeat it was. It won't be an "evacuation" anymore either as it's euphemistically being called right now, but a "smashing defeat for the nazis" or something lel

And nevermind the fact that Hitler made another peace offering right after that which the allieds once again declined like the warmongers they were and still are

Get outta here with than commie agenda ya pinko

USanon here. Tell me more, frogman.

Yeah well...Fuck Nazi Germany. Get a better army, bitches.

This has been going on for years, everything from actors playing Hitler slowly growing more grotesque in appearance, to "Saving Private Ryan," in which six dudes died to save one dude and that was called heroic or something.

While I look forward to the memes (and a very sexy Harry Styles), I hope it still features a TWEEST.

If Hitler had smashed the British army he might have gotten them to sue for peace. So in a strategic sense, letting them escape was a defeat.

>dunkirk

>If Hitler
This implies he ever had a shot at victory. He was too stupid for that.

>who's dunkirk?
>EVERYBODY

Best I got, other memes to follow in the next 12 months, I'm sure.

Who's ready for another masterpiece?

I hope they show how america won the western front by itself without even showing the french and brits

>everything from actors playing Hitler slowly growing more grotesque in appearance
?

NO ONE KNEW WHO I WAS UNTIL I PICKED UP THE CIGAR

>those cardboard cutouts
wat r u doing dolan

Yeah, that's a tough one to back up without visual evidence, I know.

This pic is the character from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, the actor is older, more pockmarked, grizzled. If you google any picture of Hitler his skin is smooth and he's a pretty young-looking dude, he was 56 when he died and was a vegetarian. History twists the evil while elevating the good (see also: white hipster Jesus).

Anyway, Hitler was a gibbering fucktard who died a cowards death.

>"If that professional heavyweight boxer would have slapped the kid he might have gotten it to beg him for mercy. So in a strategic sense, not slapping it was a defeat."

Okay buddy

That's from the 80s
The last major serious Hitler appearance was probably Downfall, a film that actually attempted to humanize him.

Being this much of a Hitler Shill
muh good skin
muh vegan

Nigger, the kid wins the fight like a few rounds later

Yeah, by paying a bigger guy to fight the boxer and then stabbing him in the back

>Hitler was a gibbering fucktard
Hitler is empirically one of the greatest orators to have ever lived.

>who died a cowards death.
Hitler was a war hero of ww1. If he allowed himself to be capture he would have been paraded around and humiliated before being executed. By killing himself he denied them their final victory.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Except take active part in the Russian campaign

Dunkirk was before America was even in the war, doubt they'll get more than a sideways mention.

They're stand ins for CG. Just like half of that 1980s warehouse shit in the background will be scrubbed out.

You mong

After BF1 I'm ready for anything

>Bravo Nolan using CGI
IT'S OVER
NOLAN IS FINISHED

would you say that the documentary the world at war was fair and accurate in its portrayal of the events of world war 2? im genuinely curious what you think.

>dunkirk

Could he be related to Dunnhier?

Based Harryfu will make this a kino

>Nolan
>War movie

What sort of Nolanisms will we find in this? What will a Nolan war movie even look like?

>5 minute walk and talk where they explain the causes of the world war

Uhhhh, considering Nolan's love of grimdark angsty tragedy stuff, I'm pretty sure what draws him to this is precisely the fact that it's a defeat.

Nolan prefers miniatures and practical effects to CGI. I respect that about him.

if you want to know more
That board actually knows what they are talking about and will cite sources.

actually, dont ask /his
I just did.