Guys my dog ate so much weed butter I think he's going to die

Guys my dog ate so much weed butter I think he's going to die.

I'm laying next to him right now and he's breathing so fast and heavily. Every moment of this is torture for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

rollitup.org/t/my-dog-just-accidentally-ate-weed-cookies-is-she-gonna-be-ok.360064/
alternet.org/drugs/can-marijuana-kill-your-dog
time.com/10372/marijuana-deaths-german-study/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How did it get to the point where you allowed your dog to consume ENOUGH weed butter to kill itself?...

Only time will tell
Once my cat almost ate an ounce of weed and now he just has autism

Put the dog out of its misery op. Post pics.

Its the only way. Ur dog would want you to.

Yea no don't do that

I saw a tiny dog and I mean TINY dog eat like a straight pound and a half of weed brownies at a friends house and the dog lived (the dog only weighed like 6 pounds)

Nobody has ever died from a cannabis overdose, so unless your dog is about to make history is suggest just staying calm and let your dog be because he must be trippin bawlz rite now m9

Lucky. My cat got into my weed, ate a half o, and then was a fiend for the shit until he passed. The little fucker ate a 2k's worth over the years and actually figured out how to open zippers to get it out of backpacks.

Doggy panic attack. he is fine just wait it out

EAT DOG GET HIGH

OP youre a fucking idiot piece of shit.

I dont care what time of the night it is or how much money you fucking dont have, take your dog to the nearest emergency animal hospital. They are open 24/7. Even if you cant afford treatment, they offer payment plans so that you can. But youre a piece of shit stoner with no job. This is your wakeup call to get one.

If your dog is big enough and dies, you have to call animal control or the humane society to pick up the body. And YES they do investigate the body to determine cause of death. So they are gonna find out anyways what happened.

Youre a fucking idiot, you know that right?

Take your dog to the animal hospital NOW

Not true anymore, but the issue is inadequate respiration, not hyperventilation.

OP your dog is just high af

Your dog is fine, just give him time. He's going to sleep for a long time once he's done doing the dog equivalent of tripping his nuts off.

Keep an eye on him and relax, doggos gonna be alright broski.

good advice

>cat steals 2k in weed
>even breaks into backpacks to get weed
>keeps cat until it dies

duuude dont do anything but try and cuddle it and tell it you love it and that its a good boy and all that shit. Hes just having a crazy panic attack because hes high as fuck for the first time and has no idea what it is or why hes like that. Chill with your pup and dont be such a dumbass next time. cheers.

Soo...we gotta post dubs for you to kill the thing or...?

Just do it already, put the poor animal out of its misery. Lord knows its the only useful thing left your drug addled ass can do after causing the death of your loyal friend

Calm down faggot

Don't listen to this faggot. Your dog is fine, worry about the long term effects of the butter itself - that's really the worst thing about all of this. Be prepared for some runny shit, but that's just from eating that much butter.

Unless your dog is about to make history, he is fine.

Dog is just having a mini panic attack and tripping balls, don't hurt the pour fucker

maybe next time dont be a degenerate fucking dog owner and stop leaving food covered poison around your house where he can access it

fucking potheads

It's just a dog so who cares?

Catfag

You sound like an uptight faggot

>Every moment of this is torture for me.
>Not at the Vet right now.
You are at fault for his pain and if he dies, you are the only being to blame.
Get your fucking ass to the Vet before it's too late.
Or deal with having killed your dog because he's not important enough to you to get him to a vet

Samefag

Just give your doggo plenty of water and time.

this is not true for dogs retard

>It takes a LOT of weed to kill your dog: During a study of dog reactions to cannabis in legalized medical marijuana states, 2 out of 125 dogs who ingested cannabis butter (basically butter with marijuana extract) died.

besides dogs will puke and choke on their own vomit

dogs dont have the same liver enzymes humans do. hence why caffeine is so deadly to them and they die from grapes

kys retard

Same for cats. Never saw the value in deep animal relationships. Had dogs for upwards of 7 to 8 years and never felt anything when they passed or ran off. Just go get another dog.

>poison

Poor fag trying to justify his poorness detected.

>If your dog is big enough and dies, you have to call animal control or the humane society to pick up the body. And YES they do investigate the body to determine cause of death. So they are gonna find out anyways what happened.
dat ain't how shit works mang

>Nobody has ever died from a cannabis overdose

This is what potheads accually believe.
It's fine if you don't want to educate yourself, but please stop spreading your bullshit over the minds of others

>common sense to not torture or run risk of killing pet dog in house
>uptight
ok pothead

Absolutely this

Depending on how long ago, might be worth trying to make it vomit

He obviously did LET the dog, it probably pulled a fast one.

Topkek

this is hilarious I hope your dog dies this is something that would be on a sitcom or some shit holy fuck you are an idiot

its poisonous to dogs faggot. the same way he hopefully keeps chocolate and coffee and rat poison out of reach from his dog. but no, stupid potheads think marijuana is the godsend cancer cure all snake oil of heaven

Outside of the weed issues he was a cool cat. Didn't piss on anything and even did tricks.

You can put a bullet through your dogs head after getting bored of it and you havnt broken any laws. Unfortunatle a dogs life isnt worth much.

No amount of weed is a fatal dose. It's never happened in the history of the plant existing on this planet. Your doggo is tripping balls but if you lie with him and reassure him he'll feel better as the time goes by.

Try not to do it again tho, for all you know he's like one of those special kids that freak the fuck out and run around screaming and crying because he has half a bong behind the bushes at the local park.

He might not like it so ensure it doesn't happen again.

I'll be honest when my doggo was a pupper, I blew him some vaporiser weed and he's probably the most intelligent doggo i ever had. Might be coincidence.

Kek. Dogs suck anyways. Fucking mutts.

Get me a reliable source of a person dying directly as a cause of a cannabis overdose?

>Lay a large newspaper on the ground
>Roll the doggo in the paper
>Smoke it before he shits the weed out

Same fagging this hard

just bring him water so he doesn't dehydrate. He'll be fine in 10 hours.

My 20lb dog ate a whole tray of weed brownies one time. he couldn't move. I placed him on the bed and brought him water, he couldn't even move his head i cupped my hand and poured water into it and it drank it up. I did that every hour or so until he fell asleep.

Don't worry, unless he ate an OZ of pure dabs he will survive.

>not smoking his shit instead

how inefficient of you m9

>being this much of a op kissing faggot

LOL doggy csi n shit man
what happened to burying your dog in the back yard under the tree
what kind of alternate reality shit is this

oh get stoned with your dog man its cool
i have given tokes to my moms dogs
they like it

Kek M8

Fucking people with 20/20 hindsight that place blame and offer no useful advice for the current situation.

stfu if you're not going to be useful.

preach it bro

My dog ate a shit load of my dabs last year (he was a puppy about 5 or 6 months at the time) and weighed maybe 6 pounds I woke up to water dripping on my head which ended being his saliva. He had drool pouring out of his mouth like a fountain and couldn't stand up I thought he was gonna die. I have a friend who works at a vets office and asked him what I should do. He told me to give him fluids and let time take care of it because that's the only thing the vet would do if we brought him in. He was okay the next day and by okay I mean his mouth wasn't leaking like a fuckin sieve. He was still having trouble standing up and being super weird. All was well in a few days. Fast forward a year he's a perfectly normal dog.
I'm a faggot didn't read -my 5 month old puppy ate like 3.5 grams of dabs and survived yours should be fine.

you must be a sosciopath

2.5 grams of THC per kilo of doggo bodyweight is the threshold for concern.

So yeah. If you know the THC content of the buds, calculate that shit.

X% thc out of how many grams to make the butter.

theres no way someone believes that

Doberman maaan

I have blown smoke in my cats face and my ferrets face they both seem to enjoy it and about 10 minutes later there bugged eyed and are either bouncing of the walls because there so high or they go and lay by the food bowl with there face in it just eating

>Fucking people with 20/20 hindsight
youre like the type of person who leaves a baby in the car on a hot day and "oops lol my kid died of heatstroke what a tragic accident, hindsight is 20/20!"

yeah there are some things you just would never fail at doing if you had half a brain, and not killing your dog with food flavored poison is pretty high on the list

No he probably thought it was funny and keep feeding it to the dog

It's medically impossibly to overdose on weed. Don't worry about it.

haha top kek

fuck that's a lot of oil to eat. I've seen a dog get high off stems.

>help me I did something utterly irresponsible and that any one with simple foresight and common sense could see going wrong but because I am constantly high like the degenerate I am hindsight is the only perspective I have
>also don't judge me or give opinions but please give me your help I am soliciting with no benefit or humility towards you or others
>i am not wrong as no one could see this happening halp pls gib adbice
ladies and gentlemen I give you degeneracy-handout-millenial-mentality

For man, not sure for dogs. There is perheaps a lethale dosis for them. However, just go to an emergency veterinary right now op-fag !

We ended up with one of my old stoner friends cat. Thing was in his room 24/7 getting baked all day. So whenever we smoked she would bug the shit out of you til you blew it in her face. Same with cigarettes she would inhale through her nose til she got her fix and leave you be. Fucking kid turned his cat into a pothead cig addict.

idk if he is in troubles. Ive heard about doggo that ate shrooms and he was fine later on

Check em

weed butter isn't really food like the name suggests but yea true

Yeah brah. I feel your disdain for potheads.

But using the term 'poison' makes you seem like a dickhole.

Its fucked up that his dog is super high and has no idea what is going on but the way youre using 'poison' is dumb. Anything in a large enough amount is poisonous.

It true that the thershold for THC poisoning for doggos is absolutely lower than humans, but in reality, the dog would have to be VERY small and wouldve had to have eaten an amount of weed butter that wouldve likely been bigger than what id assume someone would accidently leave out.

We are talking hundreds of dollars in weed butter. And nobody males that much butter unless they're a coercial edible operation.

they've tried to kill animals even monkeys by thc overdose and they couldn't
he might be tripping the fuck out though

Kek btw you can't get addicted to pot I have gone months without smoking and felt no erge to smoke pot cats might be able to I don't know how pot effects cats other than them being chill or bouncing of the walls

rollitup.org/t/my-dog-just-accidentally-ate-weed-cookies-is-she-gonna-be-ok.360064/

spoiler the dog was fine later on in the next pages of the thread. it just took him a few days to recover from the intense stone

There is a small handful but it is always from edibles and thc pills

dogs can die from it. also not just die from the pot but like somoene else said, they lose control of their functions and can vomit then choke on it or aspirate it into their lungs and then drown.

OP you should take your dog into the vet ER, they have some shit they can inject the dog with that will calm it down and can pump the stomach to remove the shit that hasnt been absorbed/digested yet. go now faggot, every minute you waste the drug is intensifying in the doggos body. dogs have tiny livers. if he ate enough for you to get high, hes going to be fucking fucked up, and for HOURS

how much do you weigh vs your dog? like 10:1 ratio? now x10 how much weed butter he ate. if you ate that how fucked up woudl you be? now multiply it by an unknown factor since dogs dont have as good liver metabolism for that shit as humans. your dog isnt just flying through space, he is fucking tearing up in a wormhole while his whole body is being contracted to the size of an atom and exploded to the size of the universe and metallica is playing on 11 gigawatt amplifiers microphoned straight into his medula with a sonic wave of hydrostatic shock popping out his eyeballs at the speed of hypervelocity

Oh yeah I know I went from
Smoking all day everyday and ive been an on an off smoker for the past 2 years Wouldn't say addicted but she was a feign for it. We'd get her high she'd
stretch her body out as far as she could and then curl up for a nap. The cigarettes were worse though she would get pissy if she couldn't get any pawing at your hand to lower it so she could inhale the smoke coming off.

yo "brah", man, dude. chocolate is fucking candy to humans. but POISON to dogs. you fucking imbecile. you can eat grapes all day long and at worst get diarrhea. dogs get kidney failure.

dogs have died from marijuana. and as stated above they can die from the effects which include them choking on their own vomit. while they are blitzed out of their mind in a seizure, they cant exactly cough faggot

>your dog isnt just flying through space, he is fucking tearing up in a wormhole while his whole body is being contracted to the size of an atom and exploded to the size of the universe and metallica is playing on 11 gigawatt amplifiers microphoned straight into his medula with a sonic wave of hydrostatic shock popping out his eyeballs at the speed of hypervelocity

How high are you?

They found that even with a dog eating almost an ounce of ganja per kilogram of its weight, “All followed animals made full recoveries.”
alternet.org/drugs/can-marijuana-kill-your-dog

What a retard

So, can marijuana kill your dog? Technically, yes, but realistically, probably not. Your dog would have to eat a pound or more of strong pot or edibles, and be a smaller-sized dog, and you’d have to ignore its symptoms, and the dog would have to pass out and choke on its vomit, or in the case of a chihuahua in New Zealand, experience hypothermia when the same blood vessel dilation that makes your eyes red makes the dog radiate away all its body heat.

Numerous veterinarians have written about the possibility of coma and death in rare cases from marijuana ingestion, though they all note that most dogs will recover if given proper care. We needn’t overreact to the topic of dogs and marijuana, as there is a promising future in veterinary medical cannabis. Just be sure to get in the habit of keeping your marijuana out of reach of your pets.

kek

What trips said, chances of them dying are really low.

fuck me, i meant quints.

except OPs dog didnt eat an ounce of marijuana. he probably ate many times that amount, since the THC is extracted and concentrated into the butter

OP said:
>Guys my dog ate so much weed butter I think he's going to die.

OP how concentrated is the butter?

>pour

Obey the quads OP

You're a peace of shit

Quads you fucking idiot

You need 380kg of cannabis to reach the LD50 of a mouse. Your dogs fine OP

photoshopped

#weedkills

There was one death from a fat kid who ate like 60 strong brownies over the course of a day in Colorado shortly after it was legalized. actual cause was he stopped breathing, but it's hard to argue that they weren't connected. I'm having a hard time finding that article because of how long ago it was, but I found this:

time.com/10372/marijuana-deaths-german-study/

well a small dog would need atleast a dank pound's worth of thc
i just don't think its likely that the dog ate that much

if he did than the op is retarded because that is a serious fucking amount of weed

then ya we aren't talking the dog got into a dime bag you left out on the coffee table

2.5 gram of THC per kilo of body weight.

Unless this dog is a maltese it's probably going to be fine.

Nobody uses more than an ounce in making butter unless theyre a commercial edible operation.

Not saying OP isnt a degenerate fuck-

But it's unlikely the dog ate an ounce or more.

op hasn't said a word
typical of bait threads

And copy pasted from that self same article. The German Association for Drugs and Addiction criticized the study on Wednesday, The Local reports.

“Cannabis does not paralyze the breathing or the heart,” said Jost Leune, who heads the group. He said the dangers of marijuana are “exaggerated” and that “deaths due to cannabis use are usually accidents that are not caused by the substance, but to the circumstances of use.”

Yeah, totally legit