"MUH FREEDOM MUTHAFUCKA"

>"MUH FREEDOM MUTHAFUCKA"
>*someone uses their freedom to burn an american flag and protest the government*
>"WOW, WHAT THE FUCK? GOVERNMENT PLS THROW THIS PERSON IN JAIL AND EXECUTE THEM NOW!!"
are americans the worst people to ever exist?
>inb4 amerishart jannys ape out and delete the t(ruth)hread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LVr0YVl3aUM
youtube.com/watch?v=TwHvn86_4uk
youtube.com/watch?v=NQfRudgAvns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

from most video incidents I have seen, a minority of people demand flag-burners be thrown in jail. they mostly just get pissed and cheer on the people in the video who rip the flag away from the burner and say something patriotic

Americans support protests of the government all the time, the fuck are you talking about?

>cheer someone who says something vaguely patriotic
dog bless :DDD

it has nothing to do with Sup Forums and it is bullshit.
they burn our flags everywhere

>filename

>thread about a country and its "culture"
>"NOT INTERNATIONAL FUCK I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA"

>Filename
>Thai poster
How ironic.

Most of the recent ones are protesting the American people, not the government

is there a "country" as insecure as the ">u>s>a" (not united, not only states, not america)

no one does that retard

The EU as a whole

Examples:
youtube.com/watch?v=LVr0YVl3aUM
youtube.com/watch?v=TwHvn86_4uk
youtube.com/watch?v=NQfRudgAvns

What even is true freedom ladyboy

>"i will use my right to free speech to protest this government"
>"I WENT TO A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY AND I SHOT INNOCENT FARMERS"
>*crowd goes wild and mobs the protestor*
is there anything more retarded than america's 'soldier-culture'?

Thai literally means freedom

God, Thai shitposting is extreme tonight.

Throwing soldiers into the street who didn't have a choice because they were drafted?

I respect our troops but you are right, it can get out-of-hand when they use patriotism to counter important criticisms of the government, especially considering that's how our nation was born

hello ladyboy
how much

>Thailand
>Thai Land
>Land of Thais

the fuck? flag burning is perfectly legal here

>land of the free

they have the freedom to just not do it

you just can't admit that being a soldier is actually a state-sanctioned serial killer

ʕ·ᴥ· ʔ

China. They won't even let people search up negative things about them on the internet.

it's 'legal' in the sense you can do it but people won't let you

how will america ever recover from my BTFO

Says the country that went on uber sensitive mode when the king kicked the bucket. I wouldn't throw stones from glass houses.

But they will you idiot. Did you see the Trump protests? People burned flags en masse

so, did a marine fuck your wife or something?

Only good post ITT

I see nothing wrong with executing someone that burns their own flag.

Amerifatland is not even a country or a nation, they are just a state created for purely economic reasons with the low quality immigrants no one wanted in Europe, Asia and Latin America, plus some Black slaves who are becoming the dominant culture in many ways, especially among the new generations.

Spain is not even a nation, they are just a shaky union of Castille and Aragon with Basque and Catalonia wanting to secede. See I can play too.

The people burning the flags are radical left.
The people demanding an end to burning flags are typically radical right.

The first is being disrespectful, but I respect their right to do it.
The second is just being hypocritical.

business idea : non-burnable national flags

kek manolo, aren't you tired of posting this exact same post every time? could have at least modified it a bit. you are pathetic

Nips idea is going to single handedly take over the entire extreme right wing of the US

The American concept of "freedom" has very little to do with actual liberty or independence. It's mostly just a patriotic buzzword.