How can I lose a lot of weight in a few months?

How can I lose a lot of weight in a few months?

By shriveling up and dying.

I'm 5'8, 110 at 28y/o. I just don't eat much. I take in like 800 calories a day, sometimes none at all. That and i work out at the Y every week or so.

Starvation and running

Multiple amputations.

Cardio in the morning on an empty stomach.

I am 5'9" 105lbs 19yo

Caffine is the awnser, basicly
Elliminate you apetite with stimulants.

this is gold

NIH considers a diet consisting of anything under 800 calories a day to be starving.

Also, OP, not eating will make you gain weight since your body goes into survival mode and tries to preserve as much fat as it can.

Cocaine or amphetamines

Some kind of appetite suppressant. Either that or you could go full normie and just eat healthy and exercise regularly you fat shit

I honestly can't tell if you're retarded or not.

Learn to fucking spell you lazy cuck.

Tren

use an online calculator for getting your daily calorie estimate, and then cut 1000 calories from that, about 2 pounds of fat lost per week roughly.

You can also take some meth or some other soon to be banned supplement

nice meme, but any scientific study shows that eating 0 calories (but drinking water so as to not die of hydration of course) will always cause fat loss until you get to the very dangerous life threatening 3% bodyfat, anything lower and the fat from your bone marrow depletes and you literally die

Well I sure as hell am not starving, ive been like this since I was maybe 14

Lifting and eating under the recommended calorie intake.

No joke, meth and cigarettes

No food or sleep just nonstop masturbation. 6' and 125. Do this for a week straigh and you'll be good.

eat a can of tuna and an apple per day. Walk on a treadmill for 6 hours a day.

don't be a fucking retard
eating 0 calories will certainly make you lose weight, but 1) it's extremely unhealthy and 2) most people can't (or won't) do it anyway because it's very difficult

you could commit suicide by punching yourself in the face, but it's so difficult that it's not really practical, even for hardcore badasses

This is how christian bale prepared for his role in the machinist.

You'll tear your pecker off

800 is actually not too crazy as he makes it out to be considering a sedentary lifestyle. everyone has different calorie intakes

what your bodyfat % though curious?

No rice, bread, or pasta.
Lift heavy things three times a week.

trips, confirms. This is actually true. Read the sticky on /fit/

Idk, how do I figure that out?

follow the christian bale diet whenever he had to be batman

drink coffee for breakfast and one apple a day and thats all there is to it

I posted that 0 calories will cause fat loss and that the (((starvation mode))) is a complete myth. Yes the body constantly adjusts and will slow its metabolism aka calorie intake over time when you reduce the calories you eat, HOWEVER you will always lose fat until you cannot lose anymore aka die from insulation complications.

Obviously I would never recommend that, and as you mentioned it requires shaolin monk like discipline to even attempt, but again I want to refute the starvation mode myth. You lose fat as long as you eat less calories than your body uses,( apart from some extremely fringe cases like thyroid issues or something.)

to change your body composition you have to work with your body not against it. You need to understand how to alter your metabolic processes. It's a well understood thing. there's no great secret. Read the sticky on /fit/. no need to reinvent the wheel. and don't listen listen to these retards.

who are you calling a retard? no need to read some stupid retarded sticky. Really simple just less calories than your body actually uses and you have a deficit aka fat loss.

when ever I eat an apple my lips burn

eat only mushrooms, vegetables and unflavored tofu
don't eat any starchy vegetables
only drink water, tea or coffee (no sugar, obviously)

you can dial in how many calories you eat by adjusting your daily portions of tofu
basically any vegetables taste good boiled with a little salt

That's much more reasonable than what I thought you meant. I apologize for being unreasonable myself.

simple misunderstanding. surprised Sup Forums even cares about nutrition though. Im always willing to help anons on the basics since there is massive disinformation all over from product/advertisement companies, selling extraneous filler to make a quick buck off unsuspecting individuals.

a few bottles of bleach is a good way to start.

Faggot

How the fuck do you expect to get any gains without eating anything? You won't even get any losses with that little intake

That's just abuse

It's not possible. I was 160lbs just last year now I am 200lbs. I haven't change my diet, nothing I do will lose the weight. I tried starvation, I tried cutting calories, I tried running, walking, pushups, weight lifting, nothing is getting rid of the fat. You're pretty much fucked op, unless you want to get surgery.

I went from 255 to 160 in 3 months. Run....run a fucking lot. Watch what you eat. If you want to do this in short order you have to be fully vested

you're killing my dreams faggot

Don't listen to these retards. Google a simple meal plan through out the course of the months you want to lose weight. There are several free guides on the web that'll help you. Buy the food and eat JUST what's in your diet. Not a fucking thing else. And remember, you will only get results if you REALLY want results. Ohterwise you'll just "meh" through the whole thing and not get efficient results.

I lost like 40 pounds without getting hungry by switching to a low carb, mostly vegetarian diet and running
YMMV

dont eat and exercise? its not rocket science fatty mcfatfat

It is simple: you were/are consuing more calories than you are buring. You cannot out train a horrible diet. If you were gaining weight it was because you are eating more than you burn. Been down this road. Today was day 398 in a row of running 4 miles for me. Never going back

I refuse to believe that exercise didn't help you

How do you run 4 miles every day?
I try to run every day, but I have to really keep my mileage down or I start getting injuries.

it didn't help with the fat. The pushups and weight training gave me more muscle, but the fat wouldn't go away. I felt a lot healthier though exercising, going to start that up again soon before I lose it all.

no one can run 4 miles a day lol.

I'm know plenty of runners do, but I'm having trouble with it
I'm just looking for tips

Wow that is impressive but you should take some rest days, as all that non stop running will affect
your joints, that is if you care about the future of course. Whats your daily intake?

Same here I blister up like crazy if I do consecutive days,

underrated post

>you could commit suicide by punching yourself in the face
kek

I like the analogy though

jump rope 1 hour a day

Appetite suppressant gum, my dad tried his colleague's appetite suppressant gum. He was astounded. Colleague lost 20 kg in a month just on diet.

>turns out each piece contains a small amount of rat poison

>walk a lot. At least 90 mins a day
>lots of water no pop or fruit juice
>spinach spinach spinach, use different vegetables and hard boiled egg white with a vinegarette dressing

Lost 110 pounds since sept 29th

run a diet at around 1,900 calories to 1,500 (if desperate down to 1,000)
Cardio at least an hour a day. if you can't do an hour a day then at least 30 minutes. walking, jogging, running. so long as you are moving at a decent pace.
if you want to get some muscle while your at it then just get some weights and look up some simple exercises to cover most muscles in your body.

Cut out all sugar and starches, walk 3miles a day, eat light don't snack and deny yourself when you think you're hungry, I went from 232lbs to 185 in 5 months that way

doesn't work. I did this but the junk food wouldn't leave me alone. How do you keep the garbage food off your back?

Underated post

you give me hope. I'm down from 220 to 200 in two months. it gets hard to stick with the exercises.

RAT POISON, not human poison, idiot.

cut of both of your legs. easy as user

multipass

Fuck man i was 315 lbs single father of two sons.. If i didnt lose weight i was going to die or something and those boys need their pops

Also got a dog to go on walks and distract me. My junk food was carrot cake no icing or apples

10 pounds a month? that is pretty fucking fantastic. Though it is worth noting that water weight can give you false positives. Weigh yourself first thing in the morning when you wake up, after you take a shit/piss and relatively still dehydrated. most accurate weight reading

How can I GAIN a lot of weight in a few months !?

that's true, I'm thinking about 5 pounds of it were false. but I'm not complaining

Yea I suppose but don't stop moving, even when vidya and movie, rock back and forth flexing your abdominals, not only will it burn fat/cals but you'll be seeing cuts in the once mass of belly

get married.

this

Jokes on you bitches, I weight negative 12Kg

>his dad was actually 162 rats inside a hooded sweater and trousers

What is 193Lbs to kelvin?

Start on the Bobby Sands diet.

(Look it up you ignorant fuck-sticks)

Meth

Abs are made in the kitchen.

>no more sodas
>no more desert
>no more portions of meat bigger than the palm of your hand
>no more foods where more than 1/10th of the meal is cheese or dairy
>learn to make kale smoothies and drink 4-5 a week as meal replacements
>eat like a king at breakfast
>eat on a budget at lunch
>eat like a poor person at dinner
>never eat past 9pm
>go to bed early, wake up early
>begin and end the day with stretches
>minimum 30 minutes of cardio today, keep your heart rate in your target fat loss zone per height and weight
>stop jerking off
>lift some weights to engage muscles in different areas but do low weights higher Rep counts.