NYJ:Muhammad Wilkerson (leg) cleared to practice

Sup Forums discord server:
discord.gg/EzQK7At

Other urls found in this thread:

games.espn.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=565555
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bosa is a bust.

Give me one reason we dont go 9-7 or better

Why don't the Chargers want to give Bosa his bonus?

Is it a cap space issue?

No offense or defense. Only because the NFCE is so shit do the Eagles not go 2-14

you're the Eagles?

Because he's a bust

>ishygddt

They don't want to give a known bust a diva contract.

It's a since of self-worth issue.

Cowboys are healthy so the divisions isn't shit anymore

AYY

AYYYY

WAT DEM BENGALS B LIEK FAMM?

>drafting a bust

DA

BOMB

>6 million posts early

>Lake trying to hype up his 4th round prospect taken in the 1st.

Top kek.

from the sound of things, the offense can barely string 2 completions together. when will it end?

>his

is Green Bay still elite?

>still

what else would he be?

>no defense
>top 10 front 7
>elite safeties

hmm..

what happens if Bosa just holds out all season?
does he go to the draft again or would it be a trade situation?

he will be eligible to reenter the draft

How many of you are going to stop watching football (again) if brady doesn't regress this year and wins another owl?

Chargers own his rights as a player until they let them go. If they do, he can re-enter the Draft.

autism

been gone since saturday, how's it been on here with the pace of olympics threads? have we died yet? it's bound to happen a couple times.

If brady regresses I'm going to shitpost at his dickriders on Sup Forums
If brady doesn't regress I'm going to shitpost at his haters on Sup Forums

I have no horse in the race, you're going to get memed on anyways.

???
are you suggesting they were not elite?
GB is tied for most consecutive postseason appearances right now

someone leak the NFL Color Rush uniforms

>NFCN

>not liking Brady

What has the world come to

>tfw bengals fan

I love that game.

all 4 teams made the playoffs in that 7 year time frame
LOL
AFCN and NFCW are the only divisions that have been easily better imo

it wasn't autistic enough but now you're here

>it wasn't autistic enough
>we have an /nfl/ discord now
I disagree

Shit offensive line, shit QB, shit receivers, shit RBs, shit cornerbacks and in all likelihood a shit coach.

Basically Bosa wants them to either guarantee his contract even if they trade him so that he would get to double dip in that circumstance OR to pay him his signing bonus upfront and not at the end of the season. The chargers are going maximum jew by not giving it to him.

>The chargers are going maximum jew by not giving it to him.

Bosa is being a Jew.

every top 3 pick in the last 5 years has gotten their rookie bonus before the end of the season, like bosa wants from the chargers

Deshi Basara...

16 of the last 20 top 5 draft picks have gotten exactly what Bosa is asking for, in many cases both things.

wrong, cuck

Are the bengals elite? their only weakness is at linebacker

Anybody got a ESPN fantasy league or should I make one?

>burrfict
>weakness

kek

games.espn.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=565555

Tiki made one

Yes I have one give me a throwaway email

Their only weakness is post season games.

He cucked them out of their first playoff victory since '91. His constant chimpouts make him a weakness.

>Cruz hurt again
>JPP and Collins dinged up in practice

And the best part is that I'm going to the stadium on Friday night so I can see everyone drop like flies.

Again.

Solid and underrated team, yes. Probably the most complete roster in the league except maybe the Cardinals. Dalton just hasn't shown that he can get it done in the postseason. Good offseason, too, the only meaningful loss they sustained was Reggie Nelson, imo. Shawn Williams should be a decent replacement anyway. They did a good job retaining the talent they had considering how many FAs they had. Jones is overrated and Sanu is WAY fucking overrated, the contract he got is fucking retarded. If Jeremy Hill can get back to his rookie form, that would help Dalton a lot.

They can go deep in the playoffs provided they don't lose to the Texans backup QB again.

AJ Hawk is gone, that's addition by subtraction. They should be stronger at LB this year.

they signed LaFell, subtraction by addition :p

Don't count on Cruz ever coming back and seeing meaningful action. A torn patellar tendon is in most cases the end of a career. Jimmy Graham had the same injury and he is probably done too.

>1 decent linebacker makes up for the rest of them being mediocre to shit

Gotta tank so they can give the Browns Fournette

No. Burfict single handedly put them in that game. How is it his fault that they fumbled right after they had it in the big.

delet this

Gonna lose to browns week 1 and go 0-6 in the division.

since it seems like the fantasy thread went down, would anyone be interested in me bringing back the Mega League? I had some other idea I posted last week for a big fantasy project, but that got poor response so I'm scrapping it. if I bring back the Mega League though, I'm planning on reworking the setup and making it a bit bigger, so more people will be able to participate. no co-ownership of teams necessary.

They didn't lose until his chimpout on Brown set the steelers up.

He didn't "chimpout" on brown.

delet this

this pretty much, AFCCG contending roster if Lewis didn't coach them.

>he didn't chimpout
not even I buy that

>tackling somebody is now chimping out

if anybody chimped out it was Shazier

Lane Johnson being suspended 10 games

All he did was a fucking late hit. Pacman chimped because of Porter. Porter shouldn't have been on the field anyway so the penalites should have offset but they didn't. Don't blame Burfict, fucking blame hill for fumbling

Stoolers were gonna win regardless because of refball

>this pretty much, AFCCG contending roster if Lewis didn't coach them.

That's stupid. How is it Lewis's fault that Hill fumbled?

>blame Hill for them losing
>Stoolers were gonna win regardless because refball

Which is it?

>How is it Lewis's fault
watch any bengals playoff game

Was joey porter fined at all for taunting on the field? its not the first time hes done it.

I think he's implying that it's a more long-spanning issue, not just this past season, that they would've had more playoffs appearances and several deep runs given their rosters if it wasn't for his coaching

Fuck you, NFL General Guy! You never make any references to he Detroit Lions.

are you trying to make a shitty joke or are you just that new/dumb? I can't tell.

Fuck you nigga, route my city, run yo mouth here, we mobbin nigga, roof yo shit, split yo shit, dirtnap nigga dirtnap. WHO DEY!

As an LSU fan, I might cry if Fournette had his potential elite career ruined by being drafted by the Browns. He needs to go to the Saints.

DET: Slay burned by Brown all practice, 0-16 imminent

How so? Explain what exactly is wrong with his coaching. Otherwise I will just think you're talking out your ass.

Because of Hill hadn't fumbled. Lewis would have managed to coach a fucking backup QB to victory over the Steelers. If you do fire him? Who will you bring as replacement

>ew
>ngland
>atriots
>hiladelphia
>agles
>roship

>Who will you bring as replacement

I wasn't saying I agreed with it, just explaining his post. ask him for him to justify his opinion, not me. I was just translating.

>AFCCG contending roster
what did he mean by this?

Wew

I don't get it.

Am I crazy for thinking a healthy Steelers or Bengals team would have whooped the Broncos?

Stoolers almost won with AB gone. If toussant didn't fumble they would have still won without AB.

Both these teams have excellent offensive lines. Von couldn't abuse the shitty linemen like he did in the Patriots and Panthers games. He was absolutely neutralized.

That's AJ McCarron's mom.

Shouldn't the roles be reversed?

Full strength either team would've curb stomped them.

But then what happens in Foxboro? I don't think either team could have beat the Patriots.

the owl we should've gotten was bengals vs cards

we pretty much never get the one we should get though

Because the OL is doomed to be the bitch of a solid pass rush or a bulky defensive interior.

We will need all of our skill position offensive weapons to have the best year of their career and catch lightning in a bottle.

Teams commonly use either deferment of signing bonus (spread it out across the first few years) OR contract offset language (protecting the team from paying for a 4th season if the player is cut) to cover protect themselves financially while being fair to the player who wants the money he is promised when he could be one snap away from injured for life or could bust.

Remember how I said "either...OR"? The Chargers want to do both. Every other player recently drafted in his spot has only one or the other, but they feel the need to uber cover their ass and it hurts the player from earning what he is due as a 3rd overall pick. It shows no faith in the player in an effort to save a buck.

The Chargers FO has been vastly criticized for being financial chucklefucks. They also draft BPA for pass rush (which they need), but Bosa is not a system fit. So essentially, they bungled the pick and are acknowledging he has an elevated risk of not performing up to his worth because of something out of his contract. It's a joke of a FO.

This Joey Porter shit is still going on? It's called sour grapes and clinging at straws. Making a mountain out of a molehill (especially when compared to that ongoing situation), the Bengals were already engaged in choke mode. It would have happened one way or the other.
Southern USA women are something else.

>cuckson palmer. Bigger choker than scam newton

Nah

Bungles vs Panthers would have been tight.

Patriots vs Panthers rematch would have been kino. Real QB vs Meme QB

How about fucking kill yourself. Your team sucks bitch

>So essentially, they bungled the pick and are acknowledging he has an elevated risk of not performing up to his worth

No. They absolutely wanted Bosa, period. They, however, don't want to be on the hook if they decide to cut him and he signs with another team and have to still pay him, i.e. double-dipping.

Bosa is being a fucking jew.

He's basically confirming that he thinks he is a bust. Trade the faggot bust at this point

cardinals will make it this year, its always a step forward after a loss!

unlike the packers

>Bosa is being a fucking jew.

By asking for what every player drafted at his position has gotten under the new CBA?

>Trade the faggot bust at this point

Even if they wanted to -- which they don't -- it's past the trade deadline.

no he isn't, he's securing the deal he deserves as a top pick

>By asking for what every player drafted at his position has gotten under the new CBA?

Every player drafted has an either/or under the CBA since 2012 and not "every player" has gotten both.