This is the only "stan" country that I've seen post on Sup Forums. I am very curious about what goes on here...

This is the only "stan" country that I've seen post on Sup Forums. I am very curious about what goes on here. Can we discuss this country and it's beautiful flag? What are your experiences with Kazakhstan and its people?

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/turkish-cargo-plane-crashes-kyrgyzstan-170116033328654.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everything everyone knows of Kazakhstan comes from Borat.

Mix of slavs and asians

I've seen Pakistan

Kazakhstan is just like russia, but more asian, kazakhs lives in there, and less people. After 1992y most russians and others who lived there moved outside and now kazakhstan have almost only kazakhs. So, a lot of territories contaminated: there is Semipalatinsky nuclear firing fields, Baikonur cosmodrome with Proton space rocket and their very toxic fuel unsymmetrical dimethylhydrazine.
But i know, in the east of the country towering Altai mountains. It is very beautiful, i have a friend which been there. He traveled kazakhstan with his bicycle and it was awesome.

>traveled kazakhstan with his bicycle
I'm jelly, truly jelly.
I have this ambition to join a cycling club one day and travel like this 2 weeks/1 month per year. St James Way, Scandinavia, Venice to Istanbul, Israel and now Kazakhstan...

>After 1992y most russians and others who lived there moved outside and now kazakhstan have almost only kazakhs.
Isn't Kazakhstan still like 1/3rd Russian/Ukrainian?
>He traveled kazakhstan with his bicycle and it was awesome.
Sounds pretty cool. Fluency in Russian or Kazakh would be necessary for that, wouldn't it?

Also.
>He traveled kazakhstan with his bicycle
It was in 2014 and it costs about 30 000 rubles ~ $500

I live 200 kilometers from the border of Kazakhstan and know very little about him. Damn, I've never been outside of your state! How could I know?

Asian Russia? Sounds pretty good t.bh. Almaty looks nice, but I want to see the mountains. Kazakhstan fascinates me. The closest I've been to KZ is Syktyvkar.

I've seen a kyrgyz poster before, and a Turkmenistani poster as well. Or maybe it was an Uzbek, not sure.

I've seen kirziggyziggystan post, I remember because their flag looks like a fucking xbox

>have almost only kazakhs
Except %35 of their population being minorities and %24 of it being Russians...

North Kazakhstan is literally Russia. And rest of the country is basically irrelevant. I think after the death of Nazarbayev they will willingly join Russia with referandum.

>this is what finns actually believs

>Fluency in Russian or Kazakh would be necessary for that, wouldn't it?
Russian enough, i guess. Most post-soviet area speak russian. But I think in Astana or other big cities you could speak english, but it isn't enough sobeit you have a russian or kasakh friend which help you.
Also, my friend travel with man, which never seen before. Just find him through the internet etc.

Who could be behind this post?

Keep calling yourself a Kazakh while you are spreading your disgusting Shalakazakh all over the place :DDD

i watched borat once, id recommend

kotagym zheme :ddd

she's perfect imo. Except maybe bigger tits

I've seen Kyrgyzstan of all places post, but Turkmenistan is the rarest of all.

Uzbekistan sometimes post, Kazakhstan is more developed then the rest of central asia and probably has more exposure to the internet then the other nations. Turkmenistan and Tajikistan virtually never appear

Kazakhstan is best stan.

It's pretty much a slightly better Russia. It's about 1/3 Russian and 2/3 Kazakh with various other minorities. Kazakhs are Muslim, but they aren't very religious at all for the most part. Kazakh is a Turkic language, and many if not most Kazakhs can speak both Russian and Kazakh.

>%35

ai vittu :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Friendly locals and good women

Oh, guys, that's real sweet of you. Thank you!

Do you live close enough to see a rocket launch from baikonur?

Nah, I am actually pretty far from Baikonur.

i heard rich people in kazakhstan live really well but poor people are poverty af

Have you ate horse meat

That's true, actually. Middle class is relatively small, compared to highs and lows.

Yes, that's our traditional meal and I have it every holiday and relatives birthdays and stuff.

>implying that's exotic

Do you live close enough to see a rocket launch from Cape Canaveral? :DDD

Isn't Turkmenistan literally North Korea tier?

There is a Turkmeni poster on here. He hates gays, and is really Islamic.

Bump for Kazakhstan

I'm seen Pakistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan too. That only leaves Turkmenistan and Afghanistan.

Fuck, it does.

What's the shittiest job that would make you upper class?

What's your country like? Are the people nice or gypsy-tier? I've heard good things from someone who was there, but they're a known bleeding heart, so I'm not sure.

I've heard that people from Kazakhstan love stealing accounts from other people.

When do you estimate you're country will go full islamic? Terror attacks have already begun and a lot of kazaks have already joined Isis.

>be peaceful kyrgyz villager
>GET TURKED
aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/turkish-cargo-plane-crashes-kyrgyzstan-170116033328654.html

I have Kazakhstan chocolate, it's very good

Thanks Obama.