Australia is a Black country

Twenty-year-old Callum Clayton-Dixon says he was harassed and intimidated by customs officers at Brisbane International Airport on Friday after presenting an Aboriginal passport to officials.

“They sent the biggest guy who aggressively asked me repeatedly to show my Australian passport over half an hour,” said Mr Clayton-Dixon, who was returning from New Zealand and refused to show his Australian passport at customs.

It’s not the first time Mr Clayton-Dixon has used his Aboriginal passport to re-enter the country, but this time the reaction was more heavy-handed, he said, “It definitely felt like they were trying to intimidate me; they sent an excessive amount of officers.”

youtube.com/watch?v=GQgIk3fV8zI

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/victoria/melbourne-riot-people-who-raised-concerns-about-isolated-african-and-islander-teenagers-labelled-racist-20160314-gnia3q.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how is this news?

That's a nice flag,better than having a British cuck stamp

there is some disconnect between the title and the content

1 if it was a black country he wouldn't get harassed
2 if he was harassed the title doesn't agree with content which means you are missing meme arrows

t. the police

Not it isnt, it looks awful

it isnt bad ay, even if it does pander to the black fellas

Fuck the monarchy

t. Melbourne

righto cunt

Don't try an be Australian Abdul Mohammed

>everyone that points out QLDers have small dicks and are methheads are muslim Victorians
bet your friends are all high quality cunts

Is it because there's no such thing as an aboriginal passport? I don't get this story.

>He assumes I'm a queenslander
>He is actually an Abdul from Melbourne
Can't make this shit up

Hello Abdul, enjoy Australia day!

>He assumes I'm Abdul from Melbourne
>He is actually a queenslander
Can't make this shit up

hi Habib!
You too

You certainly hold the views of Abdul from Melbourne. Now go enjoy taking that Apex cock up your ass.

What views are those?
and more importantly, how are you so up to date with the word on the streets of Melbourne?

Becoming a Republic and changing the flag. Zhang and Mohammed would be extremely proud of you. How much money did you give to reinstate the muslim billboard?

Australia isn't even a country, let alone a black one

>he thinks apex are real
>he doesn't know apex was made up by news corp to sell newspapers

Good b8 lad

that's only one issue
if aus dropped the commonwealth of course we'd change the flag

Canada changed the flag but didn't drop out of the commenwealth.
>Good goy, become America 2.0 so that Australia can be another country that can enjoy the benefits of cultural enrichment and diversity

it's practically true though

'Apex crime' is a new way for newspapers to say 'ethnic crime'.

If they are all connected to a specific gang then, it is not rue. Unless of course you are suggesting you are aware of more than the police are.

>I created my own passport in arts and crafts walkabout time and the government wont let me through airports
waaaaaaah

mate the newspapers literally say "apex-affiliated" every time a black person commits a crime in the western suburbs now, and they don't do any fact checking. And if a group of 5 people commit a crime and 1 person out of 5 is in apex, that's a straight up apex crime wave.

It's tabloid tier journalism and it's just more fuel for today tonight/herald sun middle aged, middle class scaremongering.

I don't understand what you are saying, are you claiming that the gang known as Apex is in fact not acting violently in Melbourne? You are making an unsubstantiated claim that the wave of crime in the last couple of years are not linked to the one criminal organisation, which goes against intelligence authorities and police reports. It sounds like you are reading too much apologist Guardian garbage.

>Chinks aren't even on the list
Why are Chinks so based?

t.Chink

I read the herald sun at work, not the guardian.

I was exaggerating before m8, but what I'm saying that they blame everything on apex now because it's a big bad scary gang. They don't fact check their shit and every time there is any possible connection whatsoever (like a black guy committing a crime in Sunshine) they claim Apex affiliation. Newspapers do this without quoting the police. There is a story on Apex almost every single day, the herald sun go looking for them. Their journalism is a joke, and if you're defending it then you're defending tabloid trash.

>Australia
>a black country
>not asian

I'm not concerned with the reporting of the crime, I'm concerned with the crime itself. What is an irrefutable fact is that Sudanese crime in Melbourne has skyrocketed in the last few years, of course reaching its peak in those riots last year. Now police press conferences have attributed this to a Sudanese gang known as Apex. And even if what you say is true and Apex is not a centralized organisation, then I don't see how that makes any difference to the issue.

I would also add that while you might argue right-wing media outlets label any ethnic crime as Apex, left-leaning outlets like ABC, Fairfax and the Guardian will regularly try and hush any involvement of Apex in the crime surge, and deny that culture or ethnicity had anything to do with it.

I honestly never understood this meme that conquered land should be given back simply because it happened to have been conquered from shitskins by whites. Most white cunts exist, within current borders at least partially on land conquered from other whites. I mean, if we ALL had to give back land we conquered from someone else at some point we could live pretty much nowhere.

because australia is owned by china so its impossible for chinks to get in trouble

>I would also add that while you might argue right-wing media outlets label any ethnic crime as Apex, left-leaning outlets like ABC, Fairfax and the Guardian will regularly try and hush any involvement of Apex in the crime surge, and deny that culture or ethnicity had anything to do with it.
Not exactly true though, they all like to get on the scaremongering bandwagon when a big thing happens, such as the "riot". And there were plenty of whites involved in that anyway.

Sudanese crime is definitely an issue, but they all come from shithole suburbs so it's not a surprise. I would guess that the surge in crime is associated with young mostly second-gen immigrants coming of age and having nothing to do while being surrounded by petty criminals.

Julian Assange is also Aboriginal and has an Aboriginal passport

>Aboriginal passport
Wtf is this?

>they all like to get on the scaremongering bandwagon when a big thing happens
Certainly not from my experience.. Left leaning outlets despise ethnic tensions of any kind, and will keep the nationalities of criminals anonymous.
> And there were plenty of whites involved in that anyway.
Would love some reports on that. Everywhere, and I mean everywhere, that I look shows that it was nearly exclusively African.
theage.com.au/victoria/melbourne-riot-people-who-raised-concerns-about-isolated-african-and-islander-teenagers-labelled-racist-20160314-gnia3q.html

Perhaps I would have more sympathy for the refugees if they were moved to a rural shithole with no opportunities. Instead they are in the most livable city in the world, and decide to thank their hosts who took them from war torn areas by causing violence, vandalism and crime. It makes me sick, but what makes it worse is people claiming that the behaviour is acceptable, or at least understandable.

Most were african but there were plenty of whites.

Just look at the footage.

I am. I'm seeing a lot of white people running away. And the Sudanese and a minority in Melbourne, so any case where they are the overwhelming majority should be a massive cause for concern,

kek

KEK

>says he was harassed and intimidated
just banter

>Callum Clayton-Dixon
Very aboriginal name we've got here

oh cool you're white people are also we wuzes.

I can see the abo in him

Stolen generation had their names and identity stripped from them

What is a typical Abo name?

wadjirija noonga

Are you memeing me right now?

>from my point of view the Jedi are evil!

lol no

That is utterly retarded

>being in the Commonwealth is the answer to multiculturalism
>while England is Ground Zero for Muslim rape gangs and Sharia zones

that's because that passport isn't a real, legitimate form of documentation. you can buy it online.

This. do you have any idea how cross generational trauma he might have accumulated?
We should give him enough welfare that he makes more traveling around while unemployed than he would working fulltime.

>look it up thinking it's something interesting like australians issuing two types of pass port
>it's just some protest shit with fake passports
Why is the world so boring