Would you do Leslie Jones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FDO6rSTUcvE
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes and i would finish on her face

Yes only anal though

#dicksout

if confirmed std free and smooth like in that pic, yes. twice if she could get me a discount on my car insurance

yeah, in the night, with a shovel or dirty pipe

Lollled hard.classic

with that shaved cunt, hips and ass that's typical for nigger cunts - I'd become a race-traitor to my caucasian origins

You disgusting bastard

commence with the dump of the nigger cooch already, user!

i wont bang it even if george soros pay me a mil

Not just a no, but a fuck no

That is really disgusting my friend.

Is that the monkey thing from Ghostbusters?

Hell nah to the nah nah nah - hell to the nah

yeap, it is
I'd still nut into her womb
just out of spite
pumping my white sperm into her black breeding-oven

>Leslie Jones
so, how much of her nudes are floating out there now?
just these few?

She looks like a guy. I wouldnt be surprised to find a dick there

black females generally look somewhat masculine in their faces.
dunno why - i blame genetics
.....or street thug life

Nice

>48
>breeding

You're pushing your luck there m8

But let me ask a question, while I did have a good old kek at this entire thing because it does in fact mean there is a sliver of hope for this shithole, Does she really deserve this? I know you don't care either way, but Its good to ask this question to put things in perspective.

Just go for the dump amigo, it's why we're all here

Fuck she looks like a damn ape

I would have to drink until she's cute

>But let me ask a question, while I did have a good old kek at this entire thing because it does in fact mean there is a sliver of hope for this shithole, Does she really deserve this? I know you don't care either way, but Its good to ask this question to put things in perspective.

>perspective

what perspective? that she can't handle the cards the universe has dealt her like everyone else on this fucked-up planet?

with fame comes infamy
shouldn't have been stupid and put up nudes on her shitty iCrap account.

ESPECIALLY with what's know that happened with THE FAPPENING events!

She should fire her agents/advisors

Do as in sex or do as in put the poor beached thing out of our misery?

She doesn't deserve it at all, especially not at this scale. But who really cares, this is what happens on the interwebs

I'm sorry but you dont make a very good argument, why does she deserve your hate, because she had nudes? Because she was in some shitty movie remake? A violation of someones privacy is not a good thing, whether you like it or not.

But one thing that really gets me, when a nude of a man is leaked, They brush it off like its nothing. I remember a few years ago brad pitts nude made the rounds, his dick out and everything from his balcony, I dont think he even commented, But when a womans nudes come out its the end of their world? Seems like they should be putting less self worth in their bodies.

I'd die of alcohol poisoning first.

You are willing to make more niggers , race traitor

No, I'm not into bestiality

My first thought it was a dude with the jones name and all.

because she made a shitstorm out of it "muh rights"
brad pitt just ignored it and moved on
she should've done the same.
the internets has a really short attention span
my point is, you get famous and aren't a stereotype, you'll face a backlash. she just shoudn't have made nudes of herself and put them on the proven insecure iCrap cloud.
get over it
the more you push back, the more they'll eat you alive.
simple as that.

>end of replying to your obvious bait

They are sub humanoids with a small intellectual capacity.
They evolved in a plentiful and rich biotope so it was not a problem to be waist full or to destroy things.
In competition with other animals and the inability to craft tools to overcome the balance, they developed to be loud and aggressive to scare off or kill other animals that potentially are a threat or a resource (so the ones that where less aggressive were less successful).
All other races have Neanderthal dna in them.
hominids that lived in a harsh climate around 100 000 to 250 000 years ago.
cooperation teamwork saving and managing resources where key to survival.
Empathy came in to play as well as if one member of the group was weak or injured it was beneficial to help him or her.
This member might have had a skill that would pay off in the long term.
Also taking care of your children and teaching them is more important in a harsh climate. Making sure they don't freeze to death or starve in the pre teen years becomes more important as well.
Africans had to deal with a high death rate from wildlife.
There was enough easy food and living to keep up a high rate of birth.
Because of this there was no genetic selection for cooperation ,teamwork abilities, intellect , empathy, efficiency conservancy or the ability to convey information from one person to another , simply because nature never required it.

Whose hate?
>celebrity's make for targets the public will note.

If you mean hate because she looks like she used to be a linebacker for the Falcons... that's just just a voicing of my perspective.

she likes anal :)

Summer is almost over.

ppl actually care about a token black.

What baffles me (not really, as modern America is predicated on White guilt) is that her Twitter, unless recently scrubbed, is riddled with racist statements and views against Whites. Anyone espousing her exact anti-White quotes, but towards any other special interest group would be ruined. Yet, she and others claim she is the innocent victim of racial hatred.

who doesnt?

Lol if you look as hideous as she does you should be bothered, brad was like yep thats me im beefcake.

youtube com/watch?v=k1LnMulkvV8

I'm a skinnyfat with a painfully average dick and my nudes got leaked a while back in my social group, I didn't give a fuck lol. I mean I'm not THAT disgusting, but I'm nothing pretty at all.

Yeah sure, why not?

Blacks only have been slaves for 150 years irish endured more slavery
Arabs and africa still has slavery
First slave owner was black.
Blacks were the ones selling the slaves
Slaveships weer owned by jews.
Europe endured 1400 years of slavery from muslim blacks.

Summer is over here, I finally said it enough the school across the street started today

My second year I started repeating that to myself to deal with this place.

If she would finish shaving it and spread the pink. I would be all up in that tight looking innie.

i love anal too, feels great having a dick pushing against your prostate

I see what you anally did there.

>Summer is over here, I finally said it enough the school across the street started today
>My second year I started repeating that to myself to deal with this place.

youtube.com/watch?v=FDO6rSTUcvE
just for you - very related

So Biggie Smalls is alive and had a sex change?

Harambe is looking fine since he got those implants.

POST HERE

Don't have em anymore.

> The Irish: a centuries long tradition of being used as slave labour and account for more indentured servitude than any other race in the USA... no fucks given.
> Africans: BLM.

Yeah I never got why is it such a huge deal whenever nudes get leaked, like cmon, everybody has sex and these sluts appear naked and do sex scenes in their movies. Seriously.

It looks like a mare's vagina

c'mon - admit it, you want to shove your dick into that cunt and nut barebone into her womb

Who wouldn't? Most of the people on this thread would fuck her if they had the chance, but they gotta act edgy because le Sup Forums xDDD. I'm pretty sure everyone's masturbating right now, you guys wouldn't share this shit if you weren't interested in it.

> waist full

KEK

Why didnt she finish whiping before she took a selfie of her vag? What a terrible mistake.

no nothing is worse than white traitors

The women who go for black guys are generally not the women who go for white guys... look at the "master race" youre afraid of losing. They are the bottom tier of white society.

no i would take her back to cincinati zoo

found the pathetic virgin

found the redditor

Didnt know harambe came back from the dead

Not with your dick
>wrapped in burlap

>le Sup Forums

kys. summer's over.

Egad!
If you're gonna take a twat shot, at least fucking pick all the toilet paper lint off your crotch.

my gf is not white, fite me faggot i'll wrek U m8

This is more nauseating than a gore thread.

Yeps - she's a cute one - but adult, so I can see how Sup Forums would keep clear.
Anything over the age of 14 disagrees with you.

Holy shit are these real? also how old are the pics?

her naked selfie game needs work. laying back makes her tits fall into her pits. tilting your head down to the camera makes your neck skin fold up, holding the camera from below your chin makes your head look tiny, and sticking your tongue out like that just makes you look retarded.

This one is fake

Because it shows she is absolutely hideous.
It shows she is nothing more then a primitive african negroe whom`s genetic profile is closer to apes then to Caucasians.
A sub humanoid with a small intellectual capacity.
They evolved in a plentiful and rich biotope so it was not a problem to be waist full or to destroy things.
In competition with other animals and the inability to craft tools to overcome the balance, they developed to be loud and aggressive to scare off or kill other animals that potentially are a threat or a resource (so the ones that where less aggressive were less successful).
All other races have Neanderthal dna in them.
hominids that lived in a harsh climate around 100 000 to 250 000 years ago.
cooperation teamwork saving and managing resources where key to survival.
Empathy came in to play as well as if one member of the group was weak or injured it was beneficial to help him or her.
This member might have had a skill that would pay off in the long term.
Also taking care of your children and teaching them is more important in a harsh climate. Making sure they don't freeze to death or starve in the pre teen years becomes more important as well.
Africans had to deal with a high death rate from wildlife.
There was enough easy food and living to keep up a high rate of birth.
Because of this there was no genetic selection for cooperation ,teamwork abilities, intellect , empathy, efficiency conservancy or the ability to convey information from one person to another , simply because nature never required it.

#DicksOutForHarambe

Still they create more niggers which is the problem.
Besides even bottom tier genetics play their rol in a society and i do not wish that tier to even get further demised in ability because it interbreeds with niggers.

Yes if she's a squirter

Or maybe it just shows she likes to get fucked, you know, like pretty much any other woman you racist dumbass.

You do realise IQ is not supposed to be a true indicator of intelligence right? Moreso, these are average statistics.

What a fat disgusting nigger.

Who would actually want to see that bitch nude?

The question was
>"Yeah I never got why is it such a huge deal whenever nudes get leaked, like cmon, everybody has sex and these sluts appear naked and do sex scenes in their movies. Seriously."

Why does it matters if some one like to get fucked?
Your not on subject nigger.
Fun fact: melanin has a direct causation with high aggression high sex drive and low iq
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

I wouldn't. Not even being edgy, that's fucking gross.

My fucking god so fucking disgusting. I would rather suck a trap than fuck this shit

>IQ is a true indicator of intelligence

Fixed it for you

>Would you do Leslie Jones?

Send her back to Africa with a bunch of other niggers on a cargo plane.

Honestly I'd fuck almost any girl, but Leslie Jones is one of the most repulsive "women" I've ever seen.

I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING APES ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING PLANE!