In the 90s we thought it was fucking hilarious when Ace Ventura found out the hot girl had a penis and everyone...

In the 90s we thought it was fucking hilarious when Ace Ventura found out the hot girl had a penis and everyone instantly started to puke.

But now, society has fortunately moved on. Here's some of the horrors we've left behind though in our more progressive society:
youtube.com/watch?v=uaGhMyJ4eqU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SA0aKjY8K50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>her
>she
>her
>she
>her
>her

dingus = man

I find the fact that transgenders are acceptable fucking hilarious and at the same time disguisting. You were born with a sex. You can't change it, even if you cut your goddamn cock off. Gays are ok, but trannys need to die.

>trannys need to die
well quite a lot of them end up regretting their decision and killing themselves, so just let them do their thing

Yeah it's a real shocker that straight men are grossed out when they discover they've had sexual/romantic contact with a man disguised as a woman. It's almost like they're not sexually attracted to other men and find it unappealing.

>transgenders are acceptable

Maybe it's just a regional thing but I don't know a single person who doesn't find transgenderism weird and icky and insane.

I mean most people I know are okay with plain old homos but any level of faggotry beyond that is too much.

>OP is slowly losing it's mind because it realizes "President Trump" will probably be a reality

I think watching the slow downward spiral of obnoxious SJW types is going to be quite delightful for the next 5+ years

oh my god, i mean like, oh my god, like, it's like, the current year, how can you believe that buggering another man up the ass would upset a straight man

ENOUGH WITH YOUR BURGER POLITICS FUCK OFF TO YOUR HOMEBOARD, TOURIST

THAT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS, DAN. I'LL THANK YOU TO STAY OUT OF MY PERSONAL AFFAIRS.

That's amazingly misogynistic, user.

>slow downward spiral of obnoxious SJW types
>implying

All Trump becoming president will do is make them louder and more widespread and vastly enlarge their fake persecution complex and give it some smidgen of legitimacy. Look what happened with lefties when Bush was president. For every person supporting Bush there were about 100 saying he was Satan. It was under his rule that this whole crock of shit about Islam being a peaceful awesome religion was spread by the left.

you can say whatever you want but please do not insult burgers

that scene is fine and makes sense in context. It just silly

the scene thats a little much is where he's burning his clothes and showering for hours and shit. Its a bit too rape victim

>But now, society has fortunately moved on
not really, transphobia is still quite prevalent

>sjw: white men are so gross!
>white man forces himself on other white men by tying them up or presenting the facade of being a woman
>men get grossed out
>sjw: lol whatsamatter guys

They'd never be able to make Ace Ventura today, and that makes me sad.

Hell, according to a lot of sites, The Crying Game is "transmisogynist" and Psycho is a sick piece of vile transphobia.

>global economic downturn is ok as long as we show those sjws!

This is the Republican Party of the 21st century.

William S. Borroughs must be spinning in his grave.

>we must let SJWs win to stop them from winning!

what would you do if you kissed what you thought was a woman only to find out it was an underage woman, anything you anser besides love them is mysogonistic and your a child rapist to boot win win

Well, he was pretty much raped. He thought he was screwing a hot woman, and it turned out to be a man. Where's the consent? It was deliberate trickery.

I thought she pooped her pants?

>Silence of the Lambs goes put of its way to state Buffalo Bill is actually NOT transgender

>trannies still get mad

They truly are the gift that just keeps giving.

>gays are okay

Get the fuck out you fudge packing loser.

yeah, its just that its played of for laughs

Remember when being gay wasn't ok?

Indeed. As if a lesbian making out with what appears to be a woman goes down them and finds a penis wouldn't gross them out, too.

>guy pretended to be a woman and made out with a bunch of dudes under false pretenses
>implying that isn't rape
SJWs = rape apologists

>59,000 views
>almost universal positive like/dislike ratio

why

>feminism

>Talking about oppression of men who like to dress up as stereotypical representations of women

wew lad

Anyway, pic related.

Yep. Men who get surgery to become women can never experience an orgasm again. Think about that.

There were actual protests at the Oscars the year Silence Of The Lambs won.

From homosexuals. Ironically.

they use the same logic with videogames. Everything was/is racist or sexist.

>Silverstein
You just can't make these names up.

with human like that... there are people still believing in god.

>I am a nigger who can't read

How in the fuck did you get that from my post? I was just pointing out the truth. I don't give a shit who "wins" the right to burn our country to the ground. It's going to burn either way. The only difference will be the smoke odor.

>they use the same logic with videogames. Everything was/is racist or sexist.

youtube.com/watch?v=SA0aKjY8K50

Huh? He's assembling a team that consists of the people behind the Reagan era. Or are you a fool that thinks Reagan didn't give us 20 years of prosperity?

>Psycho
>"transphobic"

Honestly I'd go as far as calling whoever wrote that transphobic, if they honestly think a psychopath who dresses up as his dead mom and converses with himself as if he were both he and his dead mom = transgender person.

>those glasses
>coloured hair
>choker
>annoying makeuo
>grating voice

EVERY FUCKING TIME WHY ARE THEY ALL THE SAME

this is taken out of its context to be fair

I just want to fit in!

>gays are okay

No, homosexual sex is unnatural

So wheren't Ace and all the men puking technically raped?

how so? she says that's what she learned when she was first exposed to feminism

What are you faggots on about?

My last name is Silverstein and my parents are brown jew-hating Dominican Catholics.

Projecting. He could have been upchuckin because he frenched a murderer, not cuz he frenched a dude.
Shit, didn't they homage the "crying game" n that one.

Why do they call it transphobia ? I'm not scared of them

Fuck SJWs changing words to mean what they want

Nobody has moved on except tumblrinas and cucked males. It is still disgusting. It is still hilarious.

she said that's what she did during her first year of feminist studies, cba watching the video all over again but she admits she was a real cunt for a while.

Not that any of this matters since she's a professional complainer, but still imagine how annoying she must have been if she admitted she was pestering everyone around her with her bullshit

Sure thing, Shekelsberg.

Silence of the Lambs is probably the most realistic portrayal of trannies that there's ever been.

And the character isn't even transgendered.

hahaha Jesus Chirst you're a cuck, Reagan's neoliberal bullshit would have Adam Smith spinning in his grave.

>We need to empower trans comedians

If they're funny then they're empowered. If their jokes all suck, then they suck and I shouldn't give them attention. What a fucking retard argument. I hate SJWs. Holy shit, when will this fad die?

dead people=/=sith lords mate, enough with this spinning

I feel triggered by this desu, please change your views asap!

everyone i know finds trans laughable

i live in the midwest though

At least you're not, and will never be, the "person" in OP's video.
Remember that when life gets tough.

>le murica le is le burning le

yea... not really.

That "person"'s life style is more accepted in today's society than ours though.

There's no shitposters on Sup Forums rights group. No one is seeking to further our interests. There's no donation fund for supplying shitposters with gfs.

Fuck this shit, where are my rights? I was born this way and I deserve everything I could ever dream, and if the world doesn't give me a gf then that's against my constitutional rights. I will MARCH washington the fuck out don't even try me.

>naked gun 33 and 1/3rd
>not realizing it was a parody of the crying game
>not realizing ace ventura's entire tranny plot was a parody of the crying game
>the reaction in the crying game wasn't even exaggerated in the parodies of it

why is everyone suddenly retarded?

you weren't born a shitposter, you never grew out of Sup Forums mentality.

Free will's a bitch, user.

Stop triggering me.

Keep your hate speech to yourself, thanks.

negro you're admitting the source of your shitposting tendencies was the fact you spent your formative years on Sup Forums

user, neoliberalism is the most cancerous strain of capitalism after libertarianism and is the reason the left got so big. keep supporting this shit and you'll get more radical left shit.

besides, Adam Smith knew a bit more about economics than some shit-tier wartime propaganda actor.

I started shitposting on Sup Forums in 2010, yeah on Sup Forums. I heard about it from the WoW OT forums and got hooked. After about 2 months of shit posting there I realized that every single person that posted there was either 13 or autistic, and I never went back.

I'm not the guy you replied to, I was just havin a laff m8

I actually love adam smith, I was in edinburgh with my gf last year and when we walked past his statue she asked me "who is this guy?"

I was triggered ngl

I was watching Police Academy earlier, and Mahoney was like "sleeping's for fags". And for a moment I was sad, because we'll never see another movie like any of the Police Academies ever again. Because you can't say things are for fags any more, or mock fatties for being physically incompetent, or even have gratuitous nudie girl shots. What a shitty world we've made.

I got a little triggered, good work on that. did you show her your wealth of nations?

the actual reason for that isn't backlash, its because you can find more extreme examples of all of that, for free, on the internet, 24/7, so people simply won't pay to see that anymore.

>suddenly

>gross, that was really sexist
>gross
Do "people" really talk like this? Gross? How is sexism gross? I could understand being ticked off by something offensive, but "gross"?
>get called a nigger
>gross that's racist I might puke

of coursh

political correctness makes people into pussies.

Why they do this? If it makes them happy I'm of the mind that I shouldn't stand in their way, it's not for me but I'm not going to get mad at them--I might not know how to behave around them automatically and it'd be difficult to treat them as I would a women, such as putting my arm around their waist instead of throwing them in a headlock, but I think I could learn to accept it. I wouldn't start trying to their pussies but I'd probably open a door for them. I wouldn't champion their cause and call it something beautiful/brave/inspiring or whatever other buzzwords but I would stand up for their unalienable human rights.

Still what about this Silverstien woman. She's actually a natural woman who's probably has huge pressure on her to deliver and is historically the first women with a pussy and such a sum of money invested in her and that honor gets snatched out from under her because lana and lilly get a gender mulligan? Seems wrong.

Gonna dump a few pics for our mutual discomfort now.

current year low hanging fruit: the article

It's weird, I don't know anyone, apart from my few very-devout religious friends, that really gives a fuck about homosexuals, transsexuals, etc. It's your life, I don't really give a fuck is the general attitude around here.

>transwomen literally swooping in to steal the "first time evers" from ciswomen

lmfao. this is exactly why most women hate transwomen

>lesbians are the same as straight men

Please take your diversiphobic views to Sup Forums

>i can't even sit in my mother's old wig and shawl with a psychotic grin on my face without people like me being portrayed as some kind of villain

>THIS WOULDN'T BE THE REACTION OF SOME BIGOT KISSING A TRANSWOMAN XD
Yes, it would be.

I'd instantly start screaming, brush my teeth, go through 10 bottles of mouthwash, use a plunger on my mouth, burn my clothes, and cry in the shower.

Because trans freaks are disgusting abominations.

>The reactions of other men in the scene show what the filmakers believe would be the natural reaction from any "real" men

huh, yea

>tranny seduces a man
>gets to the bedroom
>reveals penis
>man is disgusted and feels cheated
>HOW DARE HE NOT BE HAPPY TO RECEIVE MY SURPRISE COCK!
is this really how these freaks think?

checked and keked

if you live near new york a bunch of privileged college sluts think trannies are Gods (implying they believe in Him) gift to the world.

I'm sure liberal shitholes like california and seattle are even worse

this exactly. But I guess you cant expect these losers to actually watch the content they are vomiting words onto internet about.

The mindset literally destroys itself.

is that what it takes for you to brush your teeth and take a shower? I hope you live in thaliand

>tfw women and trannies ruined my favorite ideology

fuck this gay world

This really isn the fucking board for this but if your implying shillary would improve the economy better than Trump would, then you need to take a step back and re examine your thinking, and the entire stinking hole that is american establishment politics.

>BIGOT
You can be a man tolerant of all gay/trans/etc lifestyles and still gag and puke when you discover you've been licking a man's tongue.

Some shit's just gay. And I ain't gay.