Hey Sup Forums, about to play League of Legends for my first time ever, it's installing now. To be honest...

Hey Sup Forums, about to play League of Legends for my first time ever, it's installing now. To be honest, pretty terrified from how bad I hear the community is. Can't wait to get flamed the rest of the day. Gimme some tips for a noob.

>inb4 tip:don't play LoL
No. For as big of a game it has been, I feel like I at least need to give it a go once.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=05iXuOQJXCg
youtube.com/watch?v=KNDRb9_sZ9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just Play DOTA , SMite, or even Warcraft.

Just dont give a fuck about other players. DONT EVEN FUCKIN REACT. I mute flamers, bcs I I dont do it Im starting to flame also.
Always be nice to other players, I met great girl at league, she is so fuckin hot that I cant still believe this, but girls in league are not commons so be patient.
Buy Akali and Zed.

The in-game tutorial is absolute shit. Watch some basic videos on YouTube explaining the mechanics and jump in. Or find friends that already know how to play.

It's a PvP game. It is toxic. It is infuriating. It is occasionally fun. You're expected to know every tactic and mechanic there is by the time you hit summoner level 30. Your plays must be perfect 110% of the time or else you're worthless.

Good fucking luck. You'll need it.

The community isnt that bad

Just type GL HF and mute all every game you play

And just have fun if you feel you are not having fun stop playing asap

Happy playing

Unless you have 4 friends to play with it's not worth but go ahead

Play Smite. More fun and better graphics.

>Akali and Zed.
Kys

I dont think OPs ready for zed

LEARN TO LOVE THE SALT

>Smite better graphics
Have you seen paragon?

get someone easy for your first go. i always like lissandra or Dr mundo when i first played

m8 I'm so fucking salty with this game that I'm the fucking Dead Sea.

add me cunt fistmeteemo

Just dont buy a champ when u see enemy master it cuz u will regret this

I always try have just fun. When ever my own team mate starts flaming or calling someone names i tell him to chill, its only a game.

If it's in enemy team, i do the same for them. Either way, im using report button if its needed. Mostly it is.

For new champs i always practise on custom games. After few trys i might try it normal blind pick. Just remember to have fun and try to pick your own favourite lane. Figure out if you're good as adc,supp,top, mid or jungler.

Don't worry, you wont get flamed for the rest of the day. You'll play 2 games then realise how fucking shit that game is and stop playing it.

Any MOBA besides LoL, is a better choice.

DO NOT play that terrible game. please. play a good game like diablo 3 or something. league will bring you misery mark my words

fucking dota fags

I was comparing it to lol you dip.

Play smite

league is a good game you just need to turn your chat off

pick a simple champ who is ranged, stay as far away from everything as possible until you see them use their abilities and understand their potential. look for mistakes, get in pot shots when enemies go in to kill creeps, but always keep in mind staying alive is your first priority.

Winning is fun, losing is very not fun.
Playing with friends is 10x better than playing alone. Don't even bother playing ranked once you get to level 30, it is a shitty ranking system and it will just make the game anti-fun.

Op here, still in thread. Thanks for feedback. I'll try LoL today, and if it is no fun, I'll try smite tomorrow.

Here is Jada Stevens ass....because.

you will not like LOL because the first 5 levels u have to fight only bots. Try making it to lvl 10-15 then make up your mind. Because, fucking up bots is fun, sure, but fucking up another person is 100x more fun. I main support and there is nothing I love more than killing any other player 1vs1. Nobody expects to be owned by a support

He can hate the mechanics from the start though.

underrated. ive played the game for so long even as i didnt enjoy it anymore just to waste time.
Play easy champs in the beginning and have fun.

Don't play

youtube.com/watch?v=05iXuOQJXCg all you need to know in one vid

youtube.com/watch?v=KNDRb9_sZ9E

Dont waste your refund tokens on anything below 4800 ip, try champs in the free rotation. If you end up liking mages/mid laners try Heimerdinger, if you end up liking tanks/top laners try Mundo or Garen, if you like supports try blitzcrank, If you likr adc then go graves. Also maybe find a friend to play with, its a lot easier to pick things up when somebody whom you like is teaching you.

Go away 2 many noobs

Lasthit minions try to dodge enemy attacks and hit yours thats all you need to know

Ok im not a hardcore league player but i can give you some tips:
1. Press Tab and Mute every person in your team, trust me they have nothing good to say, dont worry you will still the ingame notifications like missing people and shit.
2. Remember to always do SS aka screen missing when you cant see the enemy in your lane. Hold G and drag left. A lot of people start to flame when you dont do that and they get ganked from your lane.
3. When possible put a ward in the bush on River and always take a look in the minimap to see if anyone is comming.
4. Play with friends and I suggest playin with people against bots for starters, you'll still get the exp and ip, this way you can get comfortable the best with a champion.
5. Play some easy champs like Lux on mid or Jinx on bot, thats what I started with and its still one of my favourite champions.
6. Don't try to copy everything you see on LCS.
7. Idk about you but I suggest taking a harder skilled champion and playing him a lot to get comfortable with it and just gitting gud, my pic was Yasuo, i know that a lot of people cry how broken it is but those kids cant play him for shit so they rage to their mom's.
8. And lastly have fun, remember it's just a game and probably ypu won't be great in the begging but keep playing and you'll get there.

P.S. if you're starting to get tilted af just take a break, you can't win them all afterall.

>buy Draven
>Master Him
>Start to be toxic
>Be next tyler fucking 1

No.1 tip play flash on D, never play Flash on F. D IS FOR FLASH

seriously just mute the entire team, hold or press tab, mute them all, fuck them, do what you do and yolo

My flash is mouse5 what you gonna do now. Not op

Thats accualy nice... JK Kill your self

Flash on D

you just have to remember one thing:
when you loose its not your fault, always blame your team for that

Don't play anymore, overwatch fag now, but fuck I love Tyler's stream
dude's actually funny as fuck

Aight thanks for the tip user, imma go kill my self now then

Protip warding is for pussies

>>Smite

Been playing since day 2 of official release. The balance is garbage, the content is lackluster and it's no fun anymore. Like, imagine the boots start on every champ ever in LoL, it's about as fun as that.

remember to always blame the jungler

Remember to have a god complex

Basically this.

If I had a nickel for everyone I had to say "eat a dick", "piss off asswipe" or "go fuck yourself" to...

Let me give you the basics:

>you're never the reason why you lost, it's the jungler's fault
>you're only losing because your team didn't ban THAT champion
>always say "gg ez" in all chat when you win
>if your jungler ganks your lane and takes the kill, run into the tower
>if you engage a 2v5 and somehow lose, say "where tf was adc????" but if adc was the other person who was with you, it's "where tf was jungler???"
>people love it when you start arguing with your team in all chat. the enemy team will probably take your side the more you blow up all chat

That should be the most of it. GLHF OP.

Tfw I'm a jungle main

This is actually 110% accurate

you're gonna be put in the "noob" category, so you won't get matched with smurfs etc. it shouldn't be too terrible.

Flash on D is for faggots