Guy's help a fucking idiot out. I was given this and it seems very early and made of copper/bronze...

Guy's help a fucking idiot out. I was given this and it seems very early and made of copper/bronze. The rust is from something that went through the fowery bit. See if you can work out what it is, it fits perfectly on the left shoulder

Bump, help xD

if there is rust, it's iron you fucking idiot, it don't seems early made, it's probably just a worthless ornament

bronze and copper don't rust. Rust happens when iron oxidizes.

dubs and you shove it in your ass

It looks like you made it out of shit.

The metal its self hasn't rusted. There was an iron piece that went through a hole on that end and left rust in and around the hole

Looks like a penis.

Holy shit man that's a rare kind of octopus

>copper/bronze.
>Rust

Its Iron.

You probably attach it to your fancy coat or some shit. Ask a history buff.

user, did you actually draw all those lines on a piece of paper to show us the scale? Why couldn't you just put a ruler on the pic?
I'm truly baffled.

The hole is easy to see on the back

Looks like you made it out of shit.

LOL

Hiw the fuck did I miss that

this is an aiguillette, most likely belonging to some kind of monument of a british soldier from about 1850. Thats nothing special, m8

this

Shove it up the pooper

maybe it´s his schlong´o´meter

Thank you so much, It might not be old but my Grandad passed it on to me!

Nah OP is just 14yo.

et looks like a benis :D

> hurrr copper doesn't rust
its true copper doesn't rust like the OPs image, but it does rust. that's why copper statues (like the statue of liberty) are green and not coppery brown.
TL:DR
OP is stupid because that is obviously not copper.
Other posters are stupid because they don't think copper oxidizes.

ok yeah, after a few years on 4chin i totally thought that was something made of shit.

but on second glance yeah, its something made of iorn

holds curtains open. considering its iron it may be old.

This is an antique anal plug from about 800 bc

>Other posters are stupid because they don't think copper oxidizes.

Copper oxidizes green, anyone who knows what oxidize means knows that nigger. I don't know why you're trying to act superior by being pedantic.

Likely off of a horse bridle

non-reading faggots
>The rust is from something that went through the fowery bit.

That green shit is copper sulphate mixed with copper oxide. Copper oxide is a dull brown

This is most likely due to shape and size

Sex toy.

Long one in vagina, shocker in the anus

It's a nigger sword. From the middle ages I believe. They use to throw them, that's probably why there isn't the handle any more

It not a aiguillette nor a bridle piece.

Rollerino.

Take it to a bunch of fucking antique shops and get it looked at by experts you fucking faggot.

It's a fucking you dumb faggot you should know by now

It's a metalized turd

Looks like an ornamental piece that goes on clothing or amour maybe? The colouration on the back of the piece (shown in second picture) proves the main piece is made of copper, the rust on the right is probably due to the rust of iron clips used to keep the piece in place. It looks like cast copper so I wouldn't put it earlier than 1000AD. Probably looking at something from the 16-1800s based on the condition of the piece too. Just get it checked by an antique person, instead of going to Sup Forums man.

Looks like an ancient dildo

That is a Napoleonic Back Door Scuttler, or 'Dildo" as we call them nowadays.

looks like some exterior decor stuff
probably went on a door or something

Rusty Indian pin

Its an Epaulette look it up.

Looks like a shit

Archaeologist here:

It looks like an ornamental decoration that might be hung on a wall in a garden, there were likely another piece going the opposite way.

I'm guessing its from UK. Looks like an older European motif but its probably revivalist made in the industrial era.

Terminus post quem: 1850's

Its either a clip for a toga/cloth from a bronze.

From a Space Marine cosplay

Or an ancient strap-on

Dubs and you put it in pooper with timestamp

Shitty iron decoration from a gate
No more than 50 years old

Clearly a modern cast, "historian"

copper and bronze are iron, dumb faggot.

im am an expert in ancient antiques and from my studies and research about the perticular item I can inform you the from flower pattern at the top it was most like used for self pleasure in the earl 1560's could have traces of horse poo on the shaft area