Hey Sup Forums I need some advice

Hey Sup Forums I need some advice.
I've recently figured out that in in love with my best friend's girlfriend and it's really fucking with me. On one hand they're both my really good friends and I would never want to lose them but on the other hand it kills me every time I see them toghether.
What should I do guys?
Also, feels thread

had a pretty identical problem a couple years ago...
i told her how i felt (she and my friend were having a harsh time back then, so i tried to slip in basically) she said she was sorta feeling something for me, we discussed it and then fucked. awesome stuff, she was a 7.5/10 honestly but for me she was perfection and it felt great.
She also told me i fucked her better than he ever did, but i know you won't believe it, anyway dude just try. it might not wreck stuff as bad as you think

Grow some balls an tell her she's fucking hot and that given the opportunity you'd pound her. If she's your best friend, she'll most likely find it flattering. As for your dude friend, tell him his girl is damn fine, and that you think she's beautiful. He'll probably say thanks dude, or yeah I know. If they ever break up, she'll remember what you said. If you're able to stay close, roll them dice and see if you can score.

I've successfully done it.

The problem though is that they're super happy toghether and I can't see her leaving him for me. Im also living with the guy so if she did say yes it would be pre wierd

We're all human. If anyone has ever told you they've never cheated or at the very least, thought about sex with another dude while dating, their lying. You can be a saint, but have the dirtiest mind.

I fucked two of my best friend's ex, then had a threesome with a girl I fucked, who then got a boyfriend, and fucked her with him. This is me

fuck this, forget it unless you dont want to fuck one or both up somehow.

like really dude, get over this. go out, look for other girls.

Or listen to this fag.

Don't listen to anyone here.

The definition of a true friend is someone you can trust not to try to fuck your girlfriend.

Thanks for you advice dude but I really dont need some random girl. That shits boring. I'vd been trying my fucking hardest to find another girl I actually care about but none come close to how I feel about this girl though

Dude, if you're going to Sup Forums to ask for advice, you already know what you want. You're just looking for what you want to hear. For fuck's sake, this is the cancer of the internet. The guy isn't looking for therapeutic help. He wants his dick sucked and fucked. If he truly gave a shit, he wouldn't be fucking asking Sup Forums you dumb mother fucker. - END RANT

Oh look. Proves my fucking point. GG Well played.

I think theres a lot of good advice here on Sup Forums. Its not hard to weed it out.

oh come on, think rational bro. its just the fact your friend bangs her that turns you on.

try harder bro. dont fucking destroy a friendship for a bitch.
ive been in the same situation. it hurt for months, but i got over it.

Yeah, fucking rare. Nothing is impossible I guess. If Sup Forums has ever truly done you a notable service, I'm surprised.

Look, if you want some real advice, and not the shit I said earlier. Don't fuck your friendship up because you get hard for your dude's girl. Compliment her if you must, tell her she's beautiful, then be a man a suck it up and move on.

That's all I have left to save. I'm out of this thread.

Your character and dignity are more important than your emotions and your hormones.

Op here

Ok thanks guys. What I mostly got is that my friendship is more important that this thing I have for this chick. Im gona brave it out and hope I get over it.
Thanks again and have a good day,
Op out.

You should probably kill yourself for being such a giant piece of shit

How about you go get your own girl you fucking pussy. You beta parasites are pathetic. Do you really think a girl who would fuck her boyfriend's best friend would even be worth liking?

yes because I am op and gay

What a giant faggot you are. In love with a girl you haven't even hooked up with. Kill yourself so your friend can find someone more worthy of his friendship and stop wasting his time hanging out with a piece of shit like you.

>being this upsetti

As someone in a similar situation, my advice would be to GTFO and don't see them for some time.

My thing was like yours reversed, one of my best friends' girl really liked me and she told me that a year ago. I didn't do anything although I kinda liked her too, but about 2 months ago things were in a point of no return with her and my friend, and that's when I fucked her.

We fucked for like 2 months and it made my feelings for her intensify, which made me want a relationship. Of course she just got out of one of 2 years (and with my friend no less) so she doesn't want it.

Your situation is even worse because you're the one initiating the contact. Seriously, GTFO, don't seem them for a good 4-5 months. There is no happy ending to that story.