Actually Sup Forums makes me feel great and relieved

Actually Sup Forums makes me feel great and relieved
because everyone here is LOW and RUDE regardless of their nationality

convincing me that we are all from same race and there is NO morally superior people and/or country

Everyone is piece of shit with their own inner demons and vices that they need to work on.

Shut up nip

Zitto animale

It's a fairly idyllic egalitarian community to be quite honest

technically if you plot flag versus rude posts you will find a pattern of being rude all the time versus trying to make nice

you want to think we are somewhat like because you don't get this kind of interaction irl
but there are statistical patterns to underlie cultural differences, if you cared for such things

wtf is kamen rider?

Still some are nicer that others. Russians are rarely rude probably because they are all self haters and don't speak enough English to deliver the message. Norwegians are pretty benign, too, since they rarely sperg out or get triggered but they are not bantered as hard as some others. Could probably think of other examples. Are you actually Japanese or a proxy?

>technically if you plot
have you?

Dumb Jap.

i am trying to say there is great bias in thinking there isn't a pattern due to experiential deference

i'm really getting sick of this namefag

and a stupid name too

so you are saying one would see one country makes significantly more rude postings than other country when all the posts on Sup Forums are properly standardized and bias-removed

ok not bad

there is a 2 dimensional plot circulating here with 4 quadrants. something about quality/informative vs rude/shitposting. but i don't buy it, it is too subjective.

not significantly more per se or just even whether or not it is called for, being aggressive ie starting full on hate op or just defending ie, being like the nordics

you got to be precise in defining the types of data etc and so on

that was was just guesswork it's not scientific

This is a very nice thread
Because there are no Australians in it

t. nip

Do Brazilians like bananas?

ZITTO ANIMALE

Sup Forums confirmed my fears that colombians are the kind of people to start petty arguments and insult without provocation.

Fuck off gook

i'm nice