just turned 18

> just turned 18
> not even my dad came, "too busy working"
> no friends over
> i sit in my room waiting for phone messages, but nothing happens
How did you spend your 18th?

I don't remember. Probably too much alcohol. Stop whining and go for a run.

Fucked my girl 3 times, fell asleep

Congrats, you're an adult now. Man up and get used to it birthdays are for kids

Was in the Navy. Didn't tell anyone so I didn't get beat up.

I don't remember. Probably had sex with gf att.

almost the same OP, but my mum got me some fast food at least.
i still regret this. go for a run, then take a shower, dress up and go in a bar. get drunk and talk to people. you wont find friends while sitting in your room

Bought all the tobacco I could and almost died on the sheer amount nicotine then told a young girl that wanted to date me it was never going to happen burned my bridges then did the same thing till I was 19

>Got incredibly drunk
>Watched friend have an epileptic fit and almost die from alcohol
>Cried
>Tried to fuck the girl I liked
>Fell asleep

i spent my 19th and 20th birthdays playing video games because i dont overrate this "birthday" thing like you do, retard. if you think you are special, then i will let you know that you are not. go do shit you enjoy and thats it. maybe spoil yourself to a new game on steam if you think its so important

I had a big ass party. A huge local event. Got a luxury truck as a gift. Didnt like it one bit cuz id rather been back home jackin off that night.

>organized party with ALL my friends
>friends from school and from other sources
>have tons of friends, but nobody apart from 2 or 3 are real
>school group of friends and the other group of friends dont know each other
>they packed the same thing for me as gift
>playstation 2
>I'm so predictable they gave me Ps2
>I spend the rest of the night smoking
>I'm one of the first to leave my party because I start to feel bad

There you go. Better off alone sometimes, dont you think?
I'm almost 30 now, btw.

Drove to my ex's to drop off her birthday present.

My family never celebrated any birthdays for anyone neither Christmas and such.

And I still continue this tradition.

By myself, cuz the only person I knew that cared was dead by then.

Quit feeling sorry for yourself and do something somewhere.

I'm like you except I don't call people retarded for celebrating birthdays.

I honestly don't see the big deal about birthdays, like sure, it's nice for people to say "happy birthday", that's free and it feels shit when people forget, but honestly people saying "happy birthday" and "merry christmas" is good enough for me, I don't really want gifts, the whole thing about buying people shit they might like just because it's their birthday/christmas seems stupid, if you love that person just give them something they might like without it needing to be your birthday. Spontaneous gifts are 10x better than birthday gifts because it means the person didn't feel obliged to get you shit.

i spent mine with an 8 ball and tons of booze, floppy smashed some slut with my coke dick

drunk in CVS at 11pm waiting for a herpes med with my slut best friend.

Somewhat similar.

Parents sung me happy birthday and I got a barrage of texts saying happy birthday as well as facebook posts and a couple better steam friends have me gifts.

The day after my grandparents took me out to lunch, parents took me out dinner and my best freind let me bend him over. Yes it was fucking gay as shit but I go both ways fuck you It's The 2000s. That was still some of the best ass I ever got.

>Never celebrated Christmas.
No wonder why your such a downer you never got a Nintendo for Christmas.

Same like you OP
But i just didn't gave a fuck cause i aint 6

Mom hired a clown to poop on my birthday party

Most people dont get your sweet 16 party ever, and 18 is just another birthday. Dont feel bad

Pretty much the exact same.

Only plebs make a big deal out of a date on the calendar.
you should look at your life, not just one day in a year, to determine if you have a family, friends and people who care about you.

And even if you don't , who cares? it's your life man, the lack of people in it doesn't have to mean lack of happiness.

Don't be sad because of numbers on a page with more numbers on it. it's not worth it. specially when you're an adult man.

I got drunk and slept like any adult would do on their birthday, you self conscious fuck

Working as a secutity guard. It was my first day.

Nothing.

I'll tell you in 2 years

Went skydiving

Didn't do anything for 19 or 20 aside from family party

>Phoned my friends
>"Let's do some shit"
>Get some shit done

This

Smoking weed all day. Turning 18 means legally buying weed in my country. Did it anyways before that.

>Be me
>18th birthday
>home. Eating cake with my family.
>well ... idc

>went 18
>smoked a blunt
>happy birthday 2 me
>end of story

I really don't remember how I spent it. Probably at work.

Happy birthday btw user

I worked

I'm going to be 36 in September. I don't fucking remember something unimportant like that.

My best friend at the time had the same birthday as me. We went to hang out. But he was at NYU, I was at a school I hate. He made a bunch of friends really quickly. So he invited them all. I didn't know until I got there.

TL; DR I spent my 18th birthday celebrating my best friends 18th birthday with a bunch of people who didn't speak to me.

I picked up a bunch of dog shit at my mothers for my 18th. Don't get too hung up on it op. birthdays are unimportant.

/thread

Don't remember it, probably too much alcohol.

Spent my 18th birthday chilling at home, drinking a shit ton and crying. Had a mental breakdown, no friends, extreme depression and just felt seriously fucking alone.

Got so drunk that I tried to ram a box cutter through my wrist, somehow didn't bleed to death.

im 18 and i dont remember how i celebrated, i really cant fucking say. also, op is a faggot.

>be me
>22
>no friends
>my family says: happy birthday 23th
>not a single fuck was given and take pictures of me eating & cutting the cake
>play retro games
>VBA
>PSX
>maybe BNES games
>my favorite one of all is VBA
>download the VBA games I once remember a few years back
>play them
>input the cheat codes
>way fun less boring
>so much cheating much wow
>...
>profit

had about 15 people over
hooked up with some half-indian girl
mother watching whole party intently though. cockblock as fuck

Normie as fuck, feels lame man.

22*

Holiday in greece, had sex with a girl in a pool. She was a whale and gross.

I think I went to pizza hut with my older brother and my mother for my 18th birthday

Spent it with ex and best bud
They were the only two that came and surprised me .