ITT : Weirdest dreams you've ever had

ITT : Weirdest dreams you've ever had

I once had a FF7 esque boss battle with a 12 foot tall giantess. The finishing blow was me shoving a huge dildo up her ass. Wish I came. Not the weirdest I've ever had though.

dreamed i murdered someone and it felt so realistic i woke up in cold sweat

when i fall off a building in a dream and i wake up because i had that falling feeling that caused me to jump and wig out

This.

I dreamed of a darker version of spongebob, then it started to distort and it said "Hello". I fucking pissed my pants off

Tonight I actually dreamt I was a cat that was eating my owners psychedelic pills. Everything went dark and I started tripping , I was just walking around the city while tripping as a cat. I just got in a car and all of a sudden I was in a mech in a huge battlefield with other cats in mechs and fighting. Shit was cash

I was in Walmart, realized I was in the dream. Stripped completely nude, ran around pissing on people, kicked over some crippled kid, spent a good 10 mins teaching him how to hopscotch.

Right before I fall asleep, its common thst I dream of tripping on something and I can feel myself fall.

One of my coolest dreams

This is a nightmare.

Pissed them OFF.

Shit was Catsh.

Walmart. Stopped there, too spoopy.

yr mom

Ausfag here.
So I fell asleep and I started the dream when I woke up in the dream. I took shrooms or something in the dream and it was exactly like the time I did in real life, I was having flashes of what happened and I came back to it and I checked my phone saying shit like "Want a dog?" and shit like that to this guy and I freaked the fuck out. Then there was a blanket and under it was a dead baby and dog and my mum walked in and said "we're gonna need 12 blankets" and walked out. Then my dream cut to me walking with some girl into this backyard where some witch came out and it was my KFC manager from 4 years ago. I can remember every part of it, when normally I can't remember my dreams that well. Also, this was a week after I actually took shrooms

Dreamt current girlfriend was telling our children (there were 4 adults in the dream, we were old and inside a house i apparently bought ) and she was telling them about the night I took her virginity and other stuff like that. Made me feel weird

not sure if I'm remembering this accurately because it was a long time ago but eh

>walking around in a house
>go into basement
>some kind of turtle monster in basement
>escape out basement window
>run around the side of the house
>there's an evil wizard
>he tries to cast a spell on me
>I deflect it by flipping him off
>he deflects it back at me by flipping me off with both hands
>I try to attack him with a scarf (?)
>somehow run around to the front of the house
>fucking wizard is still after me
>bunch of people standing in the front yard
>I yell at them "FLIP OFF THE WIZARD"
>they all flip him off
>he disappears in a puff of smoke
>we all celebrate

All my dreams involve nukes or space.

fuck wizards

Would be a great movie scene

dreamed that i had to kill my cat because he had killed jesus
woke up crying

Awww shhit nigga yous gunna marry her

>be me
>14 years old
>have dream i was at schools basketball court
>suddenly I'm dead
>be in some giant, white tiled cube
>see wooden desk and my class sitting down listening to scicence teacher
>apparently they decided to just keep learning because there was nothing else to do when they're dead
For the record, my science teacher was some short, 70-year old asian chick. really healthy for her age and even really funny. i was from a rural aussie school so my class was only like 15 kids.
>run to desk
>don't even get tired
>realize my 9/20 vision is now 20/20
>ohgod.jpg
>get to desk, ask my teacher if there's anyway to to get back to the real world. even just walk as a ghost
>no
>realize i can't tell my friends everquest what happened to me
>just sit in the far corner of the cube crying
>realize i valued my online friends closure more than my families
>start hearing Starshing by the gorillaz playing
>wake up
>older sister was playing her "weird cartoon music" (mind you, i knew nothing of niche tastes in music, just that Gorillaz was some weird cartoon band)

i also got another one. this one was only a few years ago

>be me
>bet at cliff on a rainy stormy night near ocean
>under some giant machine
>a time machine
>friend tells me i have to collect some mcguffins to get it working again
>walk to city in third person
>now first person
>see some little, pink haired anime girl
>pic related, but was genuinely happy and bubbly
>whatever, have to stealthfully kill her ninja style
>try to catch her while sneaking
>edgy level is over 9000
>lose her
>run into mum
>nopenopenope.jpg
>recognizes me
I was wearing casual clothes so she saw nothing weird
>almost kill her
>decide not to
>wake up

stopped watching luck star after that. every time i see Akira Kogami i think of killing my mom
Dude, that ship happens to me all the time but instead of tripping my foot falls through the ground like mud.

bump

Hoping so, user. What did you dream about last night?

I'm currently on some really fucked up meds at the moment. So this dream I had last night.

I was put in a drawer with loads of weird ass victorian dolls. As soon as the drawer was closed, they all looked at me and laughed like maniacs. Then they all wanted in me dead.

The night before I was in charge of a cruise ship, and we somehow managed to end up in a swimming pool.

A few nights ago, I ended up solving a paranormal murder mystery. As soon as we got clear of the ghost murderer I ended up in a closet with a hot lady who I've been thinking about constantly every since. I feel shit knowing she's not real - more fucked up considering I'm engaged. Never fallen for a girl in my dreams before and this was the worst by far due to the feels afterwards.

I fucking hate these meds.

I had the ability to fly, but it was the flight physics of Mario 64.

Feel for you bro. Especially getting the cruise ship in the pool. Really sucks!

can't usually remember dreams, but this particular fragment I'll never forget:
>fully naked, looking for clothes but can't find them
>running away from geese trying to bite my dick off
>ran to a church
>all the nuns were laughing at me
and that's all I remember.

I dreamed the Muppets were in the mortal kombat universe, and miss piggy was shoa kahn. She beat the shit out of gonzo with the hammer and his nose went flying

>ran to church
>got molested by priests
>all the nuns laughed at me

Corrected it for you bro

I do that but I crash cars in those weird dreams

>be little kid
>watch 101 Dalmatians all the time
>dream I'm in bed
>can't fall asleep in dream
>hang hand down bed
>Cruela De Ville grabs me from under my bed and pulls me under
>uses my skin as a hat

Freaked me the fuck out as a child

This dream happened the first time i tried to quit smoking.
>inna woods
>dark
>silent
>come across a camp
>people sitting around fire
>still silent
>not even the fire crackling
>all of a sudden a huge buzz and whirring sound
>im looking around
>people at the camp continue to do what they were doing
>noise becomes deafening
>look up
>goddam airbus (the plane) is plummeting from the sky
>hits the fire
>blink and the whole woods are on fire
>bodies and luggage everywhere
>parts of fuselage on fire and scattered about
>i start looking for survivors
>the fire is roaring and i can barely think over the noise
>walking through a burning fuselage piece i see something
>as soon as i see it the noise goes away
>a carton of smokes
>mfw
Completely vivid dream. Freaks me out, i have more from the times i try to quit smoking, hint: there is a theme

>be 9
>was just after the 1998 Godzilla movie came out
>Godzilla was attacking my house
>ripping off the roof and shit
>hide in the back corner of the house waiting for the inevitable
>wait
>realise how fucking ridiculous this is
>figure out I must be dreaming and tell myself to wake up
>blink really hard and wake up in bed
>feel something crawling over me
>found hamster who escaped his cage 2 weeks ago

Ok mine is a bit scary bcuz of the background.

I'm just exploring a forest with strange beings, it's autumn and there's old machines everywhere.
Suddenly, I stp on something and it's teleorting me in a room where there's a red button. I can't stop myself from pushing it even if it feels wrong to.
Then I see the world being covered by a wave of nothing (dunno the english word).

Now here's what scares me.
I made this dream like 20 times, sometimes it's after some years, sometimes after a month.
And sometimes when i'm awake I will feel the feel I have when I push the button

Was trapped inside a Minecraft world, it was snowing. I wandered around til I found 3 of my friends. We travelled through the cold until we were near a patch of ice. Then a gigantic, 100 foot tall cyborg black guy with neon-pink lights on his body emerged from the ice. We battled him around the frozen pond and at some point the scene transitioned into the inside of an Italian-style restaurant, the frozen pond was now a koi-pond like thing in a little alcove away from the dining area. I look to my left and one of my male friends is now a very attractive woman, while still having features resembling their former selves, and is leaning up against the wall, ass out, and bottomless, like he/she's waiting to get fucked. I notice that his/her pussy is really nice looking and almost soft and flower-like. I pull my dick out and fuck him/her right there. And then I wake up.

Freud would love me.

>be me in basement
>My basement has SpongeBob characters partying.
> Big heavy metal door that said's EXIT to the left
> Could not open it for some reason
> Sandy begin to open the door and scream bloody murder
> she gets pull by a tentacle monster
> Me and the Spongebob gang try to escape for 6 hours
> Everyone dies and I starve to death
MFW

Damn, son.

dreams where i realized im dreaming due to something weird happening and wake up because of it

then i wake up again and it turns our i dreamt that i was dreaming and only fucking woke up in my dream

That's hot

Repeating dream.
>Sitting in a bus
>chicken gets on road
>bus driver is scared
>chicken explodes
>we drive into a blue dimension
>Flowers on both sides
>getting closer until i cant breath
>white figure pushes me out very slowly
>wake up

I just remembered another one I had.

Dreamt I was in some sort of spherical or cubical room (can't tell which). I
The walls were blue and were tiled. I was standing next to Macho Man Randy Savage on my left. We're facing a bunch of 50-60 year old men who look like they'd be politicians. They are chanting IIRC and they're obviously a cult. They're wearing orange cult/monk robes. Then one with short white hair and a clean shaven face walks up to me, and tells me something I can't remember. Next thing I know is me and Macho Man Randy Savage are lying on the floor, bound by some kind of invisible rope, all I can do is move my head. Macho Man says something and I look around and the old guys are surrounding us in a tight circle. Then I look down and the one who spoke to me is down on his hands and knees, low to the floor almost lizard-like, then he sudden just appears right in front if my face. He looks like pic related, but more human. Then he murmurs something and slowly unhinged his jaw and begins to swallow me face first. As his mouth wraps around my head, I wake up in a cold sweat.

Shit freaked me out.

>at schoolyard, I'm 27, playing a game with preteens
>Imagine mortar teams from Warcraft 3
>Mortar team dodgeball with live ammo in groups of ten
>Five would have the tubes five would have the bombs
>Limbs everywhere
>See young James hetfield on the other team, rush him
>Hand is an oven mitt shaped like a shark, go for his nutsack
>Team shouts "hey what are you doing"
>"I'm trying to chomp this dudes balls but I can't feel anything"
>"Oh man ill never listen to Metallica the same way again"
This was last night

Shame it was Lars.

n't*

I know James is alright

I predicted the future. Shit was crazy.

One time, I had this dream, where I could, I could, where I could, I could, I could, I where I could, I could do anything

I dream about giantesses every now and then.

I was climbing a ladder once, chasing spongebob. I don't remember why but i wanted to beat the shit out of him, when i reached the top spongebob was gone but i saw a village about a mile below me with an ocean. I raised my hands and somehow created a fucking tsunami, wiping the whole village off the map. Man i felt like a god.

Recent one

>friend says lets take these shrooms
>its on blotter paper like acid
>put it on my tongue
>get high like i smoked weed
>go to the city and see gypsies doing sit ups on the sidewalk

>I'm in a car, driving from California to Canada for cultural exchange
(I'm italian btw)
>Excitedly looking for "typical american" things, like fastfoods, far west etc
>It's night, some blond kids stare at me from a playground
>I see a road starting from the one I'm in
>See a sign at the beginning on the road, it's old, covered by vines
>"Welcome to the 66 hours road!"
>Basically when you enter this road with a car, whatever you do in it (going fast, slow, stop for camping, eating sleeping etc) you get to the end in 66 hours
>Drive past the road without entering

Somehow this amazed me, most wonderful dream I had, very strong emotions

Drowning dream, surprisingly the best dream experience

Once I dreamt about having doubts if that was a dream or not. Convinced myself it was real life. Woke up mindfucked.

I dreamed the entirety of bioshock as if I was in rapture after popping 5 tabs of acid.

I got beaten up by Snoop Dogg last night and can't remember why.

bet you the twist ending hit you like a ton of bricks

It hit me harder when I realized I killed all the little sisters. And got the bad ending.
I wish plasmids were real.