Can we just fucking ban British people from Sup Forums?

Can we just fucking ban British people from Sup Forums?

They're the most delusional, closed-minded, shit tasted human beings on the planet, and they base everything around shitty local music scenes on their shitty rainy island throughout the 20th and 21st century, like the UK is some fucking musical utopia, even though they're pretty shitty and have always been pretty shitty. Historically, all of their good composers have been imported from Germany, like Handel, and all of the good musicians they produced have just re-worked ideas from American musicians, like The Beatles and David Bowie, and because of this they think that anyone likes or even cares about all of their contemporary shitty non-musicians of today who make music for x-popping teenagers. They don't even know anything about music from their own country in the grand scheme of things. It's gotten to the point where I can tell if someone is British or not by the content of their post. They keep shitting up every thread with bullshit about "guitah music" being dead and getting autistic and throwing autistic shit fests whenever someone doesn't have an autistic knowledge of electronic subgenres like they do and makes a mistake over the difference between UK Garage a 2-step. They also keep making those fucking Blur and Oasis threads like anybody gives a shit about 2 shitty boybands who had a feud 20 years ago. They contribute literally nothing but serious shitposts to this board.

It's objective fact that America and continental Europe create and listen to better music than Britain, and always have, but yet the British are treated with this extreme relevancy for some reason. Why is this? They're shit. The sooner we just block all IP addresses from the United Kingdom posting on Sup Forums, the sooner we see a vast improvement.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjyUTgDy6vM
youtube.com/watch?v=aeMMBsNBGxw&list=PL47SozsmnlnS3c9tTczx6R0U7JuiiPJhK&index=11
youtube.com/watch?v=hDHd2w_FNxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

u wot m8?

You forgot to mention that they're extremely ugly.

lusty negro attitudes

When brits try to dance circles around the fact grime is genuinely derivative music it's hilarious but it also makes my blood boiling. They should stay because banter.

white boy smiles

Brits aren't anywhere near as bad at shitposting as Americans. This post kinda proves it. We're secure about our national identity and acknowledge our cultural history as one of the best in the world.

>going to everyone's land and murdering them and claiming it as your own and oppressing nations of people for hundreds upon hundreds of years
>one of the greatest cultural histories
You should do standup.

Great =\= moral

found the nu-male

Blow me

You actually think imperialism is a good thing?

A ton of great advances for the human race came out of it so yeah, i think it was a net benefit. but this the last reply you'll get from me you self-hating nu-male

>not a fan of imperialism
>must be a numale
WEW

>a country that tapped out of the union because of an immigration problem that could have been easily fixed with moderation and US intervention
>I hate myself
You're a spineless coward and I don't hate myself I think it actually might just be probably potentially possibly the other way around.

Even if you love imperialism, modern Britain is pathetic

This. And the accent is retarded. How do brits take themselves seriously? You know you're grasping for straws when you start talking about muh history because it just shows how pitiful modern Britain is

This post is further proof that Amerifats are the cancer killing Sup Forums

As a britbong

why are you so mad m8?

your ignorance is showing

Do I smell a political thread?

Is this your idea of banter

In the USA your idea of banter is to shoot people, so there you go.

:^) :^)

>They also keep making those fucking Blur and Oasis threads
that's Montie

lol I bet OP is fat

I love watching muricans get mad :^)

Ladies and gentlemen.
Please rise for the Herbie Hancock national anthem.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjyUTgDy6vM

Seriously thought the countries in the UK have to have the ugliest people on the planet right?

better tell Keeley that

this is bait, right?

Oh shut up you tart!

>a group of primitive snowniggers who couldn't even cook edible food without invading poo in loos
>our cultural history as one of the best in the world.
jej

not banter. i didnt read.

is this your idea of a good man? amerifag

So we can all agree this is in Herbie Hancock's top 10, right?

What about Guthrie Govan? He's probably the best guitar player alive and he's british.

Nice "evidence". It's a very normal looking weather lady. Outside of Emma Watson brits are average looking at best

Man this is really embarrassing for you. I'd say "keep trying" but really it's a lost cause so why bother

It's hard being Herbie-guy, lemme tell ya

youtube.com/watch?v=aeMMBsNBGxw&list=PL47SozsmnlnS3c9tTczx6R0U7JuiiPJhK&index=11

OP obviously got cucked by a Britbro

Keeley>Emma Watson

you have poor taste in women mate

Is it even physiologically possible for a mentally healthy woman (not necessarily an oxymoron, just work with me here) to sexually prefer a Brit to anyone else from anywhere? I mean I guess in extreme cases maybe?

>Tfw british

It's a childhood crush, sue me

Looka deez dance moves.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDHd2w_FNxY

Good, good. Take a cue from the rest of Europe and learn some more self loathing

Ok sorry dude, have a good day. I love you

BUT DO YOU LOVE HERBIE??
DO YOU?

she's cute, no doubt

but implying there aren't british women that destroy her on figure, and looks is incorrect

How am I supposed appreciate keeley's figured when she's in a suit behind a desk? Back up these claims with sauce

Your mom does

>2017
>your mom
Britain, folks

don't worry my man

I got u

just search Keeley donovan, and fall in love

Please, leave this gentleman alone.
His mom was the last one to call him good looking so it's only natural of him to assume that mothers inherently exist only for sexual purposes.

Yeah, teaposters are Sup Forums's Leafposters, and at least Leafposters on Sup Forums have Skinny Puppy to show.

Brits are still superior to Murricans tho desu senpai

Does anyone else have this weird problem where they're automatically less attracted to people who look like normies? Going from middle school to now my conventions on physical beauty have gone like 180°

I'm a big fan of Hancock. (Especially his collaborations with Miles Davis & Sid James)

Burgerposters are worse than both.

You have a fork? Do you have a license and the proper 6 month instructional course in proper operating procedure?

I definitely have a thing for girls who look like normies, but when they dress up properly, look like drop dead 10/10 stunners

Well, that goes without saying

OP is a cuck butthurt over Brexit

>all this bong asspain over the realization that they are loathed
If you need your own general on every single board than you are the problem and not everyone else, innit?
And brush your goddamn teeth while you're at it for chrissake.