Kek is there even a person left that will vote for smellary

Kek is there even a person left that will vote for smellary.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/08/24/politics/donald-trump-undercover-voters-kellyanne-conway/
time.com/4464547/donald-trump-polls-kellyanne-conway-undercover/
anonhq.com/70045-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

topkek, here's what trump rallies really look like these days.....when he doesn't cancel them that is

Tbh i don't think Trump'll win

The REAL polls show that Trump is up by double digits in virtually every poll.

Trump won.

cnn.com/2016/08/24/politics/donald-trump-undercover-voters-kellyanne-conway/

time.com/4464547/donald-trump-polls-kellyanne-conway-undercover/

Fuck off Smellary.

Hillary will win by a landslide. Trump will be the biggest loser in history. Believe me.

anonhq.com/70045-2/

>Why won't you just beliieeeb me.
Go to bed CNN. You need to be rested for all the lies you're gonna tell tomorrow.

>Abloobloo why won't people watch my shitfest anymore.

Yep, the vast majority of them, shitbird.

Makes me sad to know i was once a liberal

That flag in the lower right pic is quite ugly. Proportions all wrong.

Sup Forums

Trump media's prefered angle is the one fox news uses and these retards back him up 100%. You're full of shit op

>MFW no summerfags
>just fags

protip: troll USA when they're actually awake, dipshits.

Good though, what a sucker

You think rallies somehow translate into votes? Trump voters flock to those things, "ooh lets go see the rich celebrity who behaves badly!". Dems couldn't care less about rallies, we just vote.

ITT: Europeans trying to pretend they're Yanks, trolling other Yanks (who are actually just more Europeans)

This is why we can't have nice things.

britfag here with a mild interest in american politics. america is fucked if you elect either one of them. the american people choose the two worst possible people to vote against in probably the entire world

>protip: troll USA when they're actually awake, dipshits.

nah bro, 7am is peak browsing time for USA for sure.

funny how your cheeto jesus loved talking about the polls during the primaries, now they're talking about the "hidden polls".
pretty sure those polls are hidden in trumps ass

this thread is fucking sad.

>smellary
haha

Keep using your shitty anti-Trump memes. They will only work so long.

Redirecting someone on a random board

>"This pointless observation will surely impress my peers on Sup Forums! :^)"

I see this, why are no European Union threads?

Pro-Trump Twitter hashtags also tend to trend around this time in the morning. Hmm...

trump/clinton are the same cancer
your country's fucked beyond repair

I WANT TRUMP SUPPORTERS TO LEAAAAAAVE YOU BIGOTS DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!

trump supporters tend to have jobs that require them to get up in the morning.

hillary supporters tend to sleep all day party all night and vote to take money from the hard working folk so they can continue to party all night and sleep all day

but hes racist durrrr

Curing cancer with m3m3es.

Generally when you get ready for work you don't spend over 3 hours trolling a Twitter hashtag but I mean believe what you want.

Don't use the word bigot on Sup Forums, people will laugh at you.

Pretty much. It's a shame Hillary already won.. so much blatant evidence of fraud against her and the DNC it's a corruption miracle. Still voting Trump though.

Underrated post

Faggot cocksucker kys

>so much blatant evidence of fraud against her
would you like to supply some of that blatant evidence... just for the record...

Lmao what election it's all predetermined .. newfags

real illuminati hours

stay woke niggas

She hasn't you fucking shill. Everybody knows it's just that you slidefucks keep faking polls like dicks.

Can you show me a poll where he's up by double digits? Your links simply say he's relying on "undercover" voters.

Yes millions more votes than that moron Trump will get. Get used to hearing madam President you sorry Trumpkin.

This proves how ignorant and delusional americunts are

I'm looking forward to hearing "first horndog", which I assume is what they'll be calling ol Billy.

Dubs don't lie

What about Gary?

I can't wait for his cock to swing back and forth in the White House when he's up for a midnight snack.

conservatives are brain dead, I wouldn't expect actual proof or logic from them ever

Yeah I can't wait to see the number of votes hillary gets is somehow larger than the us population.

eww that bitch got some dead gums

kek this pic has been made an hour before a rally started, shillaries do this all the time. show up early to an event, take pics, and get out.

>my candidate didn't win so it's all a hoax
see you in 8 years republifag

Works for me Trumpkin.

you are special

butthurt trumpfag detected , umadbro? i suppose your parants live in basement too hmm thought so lel

She is going to do a speech tomorrow on Sup Forums and the alt-right, in Reno, Nevada. Some please go there with a strobe/flash light and trigger her Parkinsons convulsions

butthurt trtumpfag detected

These are all true except the KKK part that's more Hillary's term. See no issue with the rest of these.

>she doesn't need a single person to vote for her
>shes already going to win no matter what
>she has bought her way here
>lots of voter fraud coming
>when she wins lots of people will ask for a recount, and it will show something obviously fucky
>this still wont stop her leaving office
>people will be pissed, she will go into maximum damage control
>this will enact the next civil war
>suit up gentlemen
>be safe

Still a long way to go till November, so both sides need to get a little perspective.
Acting like Killary has already won is crap, and Mr dump ain't the far behind in any of the polls. Besides which polls are just useless political pandering. It is how the word the questions that determines the out come. So both sides need to fucking get with it and actually give us some substance not more saccharine sweet bullshit answers.

A liberals aren't both sides are fucked dipshit.

>believing conspiracy theories this hard
voter fraud like you're thinking has never and will never happen, it's not possible

but why would Hillary start a civil war, I thought she said women were the primary victims of war.. You're not saying she doesn't really care about women are you? Golly gee whiz, now that'd call for some rustling in liberals' pants

would that suit include headgear? would aluminum be part of that headgear? perhaps a very thin sheet of it formed into the shape of your head?

>voter fraud
>never
>will never happen
>2016
that bait
just gonna wait for shit to hit the fan really, people wont like this

top kekem
>that DNC tho

i was specifically talking about the widespread kind of voter fraud that would allow someone with no chance of winning, like he believes hillary has, to win

>Im gonna bet that she will win it
>and there will be no re count

Prepare yourself Sup Forumsrotherd. It's HAPPENING!

its pronounced aluminum dude

hey man rate me /10 plz

no one cares about the opinion of a 12 year old.

iiiii like the island manhatten

He's right you know.
Look at all of the things she's done wrong that have been proved. And people still don't care.
There is absolutely nothing that will prevent her from becoming president, the powers that be have groomed her for this for a long time. That's not conspiracy theory, it's fact.

smooke on your pipe

90% of people aware of Gary Johnson would vote for him but won't because they don't think anyone would vote for him.

skyscrapers boom in america

cadicals zoom in america

industry boom in america

twelve to a room in america

you see friend people do care
and when she is handed the keys to it all
and shit looks like it has gotten bad
>she will make it worse

everywhere crime in america

whatever happens, trump or hillary, shit is going to get a lot worse before it starts getting better.

>be safe friend
>have a cool wallpaper to remember this by

Just cause a rich criminal got away with it doesn't mean they're not a criminal
Hillary just kept things apparantly cleaner than trump, while being just as much a sheisty 2faced cunt

america is fucked either way...
both are absolute retards

>The REAL polls
>doesn't link polls
>links to canpaign manager just making people up out of thin air

> just making people up out of thin air
weird
its like someone else was confirmed doing this and is still in the race
>weird

>confirmed
do you have proof or are you just gonna claim things?