How would you torture her? Be brutal

How would you torture her? Be brutal

id make her listen to a full pitbull album

i would get her to spend time with me

Is she tied to the ceiling? I would make a whip out of leather and nuts and lash her until blood starts dripping down her body and then, if she is a good lass, lick the blood from her cunt.

Bro that might be a little too extreme

FUCK MAN I CAN'T GET THAT PICTURE OUT OF MY HEAD

Id make her see this fucking thread for the millionth time today

I'd turn that thermostat up to an unprecedented level as she was forced to watch

Id post more pics of her on a shitty image board

Well, I'd make her listen to Blood on the Dance Floor.

I am so sorry I clipped my finger nails, as I would thrust them in her skin and drag my heavy hands slowly down that body. And with my other hand I would slowly tighten my belt around her neck.

She's a woman. She'd probably still be cold even at the maximum.

I would make her date you.

That is obviously torture enough. Cause your fucking stupid, and this thread proves it

Make her work for a living.

I would make her eat all the eggs.

Not bad

Man, that is seriously fucked

Now would be a great time to give her a bit of orgasm denial. Tie her arms to the bedpost and blindfold that piece of meat as I thrust inside her. As she moans faster and faster, I pull out and pour ice on her. Right after that, I will pour hot wax on her body and watch her move under the pain. She must cum from pain alone, so I lift her by the feet and brutally whip her with a willow branch over her ass, thighs and pussy until she starts liking it. She will receive my cum in her mouth as a reward for cumming for me. Good girl.

Pretty good

She will not swallow the cum until I order her to do so, else it is 30 heavy lashes with the leather whip. I choke her with my hand, as I want to feel my seed go down her throat. I touched her worthless body enough, She will be tied to the ceiling with some really advanced shibari knots, tightened around the upper part of her thighs and arms. She will be facing downwards. Now she will also have her ears covered. It is the fear that will work her now. I will gently make love to her, then whip her with that green branch, than bite her skin until I taste blood. She is all covered in bruises by now. I will randomly alternate these treatments until she squirts all over me. Her dirty juices on my skin. She will lick it up after quietly receiving her lashes.

Nice. For that you get this of her

I spread her labia and clip them, every millimeter, with steel clippers with controllable grip. Then I slip a butt plug in her arse without her seeing it. She will not know what will go in her worthless cunt. She must pray for my dick. I am her God and she is a nun praying for redemption. Her prayer will not be good enough, so for each word she gets one cane over her belly. Time to try again, Meat! This time with a clipper tightened over your right nipple. Still not good enough. Her other nipple will be bitten. Prayers go well with tears of pain. I am finally satisfied and I grant her an orgasm. I do not cum. She will suck me and I will cum on her face. Dirty face... Slap her cheek and order her to undo all her clippers. Good girl.

For that you get this

I'd make her watch MLP with me while I gave her my take on the status of Scootaloo's parents.

Getting on top of me, are you lass? Getting cocky, you cheeky little cunt! I spank her as hard as I can and then take my belt after she gets her filthy body off me. My belt has n iron piece at the unbuckled end. I lash her with that until she crawls into a corner. She will sit there as I get the wax molten again. I will bathe her hair in it and she will enjoy it. She will thank me for it. She will be sincere. She will not move from that corner as I peel the wax off her with a very sharp blade that will scratch her skin. It tastes like her. I will make little cuts on her back with the blade and clean the blood with my member. She will have to lick it up. That bloody tongue turns me on so I cum all over it once more. Slap her face once more. Bad girl.

I would introduce her to you

>are you lass?
>cheeky little cunt!

Erection eliminated.

Al my subs enjoyed British talk. You must be some sort of alien.