Heard this bitch dripped some nudiess???

Heard this bitch dripped some nudiess???

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/culture/2007/01/hitchens200701
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumping for interest

Google: Amy Schumer Nudes. That's about as good as it gets.

You're welcome.

P.S. Dripped?

You mean leaked right?

No, thank you.

She's disgusting

So like...what's the ugliest girl you'd be proud to fuck...irl or famous person...

I'd fuck her simply cause I could

you have a dick? me to!

I hope not.

No way! What are the odds!?

Go away, Amy. No one wants to see your lumpy husk.

I'd be interested if this thread wasn't just a bunch of speculators.

She admitted there is a "sextape" nothing more. No leak that I know of.

her "leaked" fuck tape?

made me nauseous.

Then I'm not interested.
Nudes? Sure.
Sextape?
>Who the fuck wants to see a woman they're attracted to get fucked by somebody else?
>Cucks maybe....

>post pics or gtfo

I hope so. I reckon she's not a bad bit of crumpet.

Fucken lol
I can't remember the last time I used the 'phase' crumpet

not really

Haven't heard it in like way over 30 years

Damn man Amy is well hot, oh boy I wouldn't think twice about knocking the back door out of her even if she was a bit long in the tooth too

you know you want to

In terms of comediennes, i like her almost as much as i like my main nigga sam bee.

I'd put my dick clean through her, not even ashamed to admit it.

God she's a fucking cow

she is isn't she, she's a fucking whore

She can keep them.

when ya gotta, ya gotta

She's a pretend whore. Christopher Hitchens had it right. Women can only be funny if they make themself into a man. "Oh look at how much sex I have!". "Penis, vagina, tits, vagina!". I watch a huge amount of stand-up and do amature stand-up myself at open mic nights and she is by far the worst big name comedian working.

Just imagine how many pairs of spanks are holding that in.

Honestly I think she's hot as fuck

Oh God it's Andy richter with tits

She has copied jokes i have no respect for her

even worse than Jeff Dunham and his stupid fucking puppets? I'm asking honestly because I never could stomach watching any of her shit

she's funny but she's nasty. I don't understand the whole fat woman attraction

top fucking kek she actually does look like him

Are you sure it wasn't coppercabs new trans identity?

Yep. Here it is!

I would wreck that bitch. I fucking love sloppy bodies like that.

She's openly admitted in interviews that persona isn't really her, in reality she's boring.

I've never seen her comedy or whatever she calls it; but I'd *definitely* fuck her if given the chance.

>DO NOT WANT

Jeff duham is a ventriloquist not a stand-up. There is a subtle difference like there is between a mentalist and a magician. She just isn't that funny because she relies on the worn down trope of co-opting a man's humor or simply trying for easy laughs by degrading herself sexualy. she could never get by doing observational comedy like Seinfeld or societal commentary like carlin. Instead she has to do shit like "oh my god you guys a guy tried to go down on me last night but my pussy smelled so bad he barred. I fucked him anyways."

Read this article by Hitchens. He got so much shit for it because he's absolutely right. Then you'll see through every female comics like glass.

Forgot the link

vanityfair.com/culture/2007/01/hitchens200701

more

>>Who the fuck wants to see a woman they're attracted to get fucked by somebody else?

Why do a shitload of people dream about seeing a sex tape of their favorite celebrity?

It's not about being a cuck but rather fulfilling an erotic fantasy.

Amy is not one of my favorite celebs, but I'd love to see a video of her getting fucked. Watching her suck a dick, get fucked hard, and then being sprayed in cum, all while also seeing her most private of body parts.

Bring on the sex tape!

Please don't Please die.

Worst is Lisa lampanelli

Still would, user.

Yeah, but at least she was funny material for Greg Giraldo at roasts before he died. Amy Schumer isn't even funny to make fun of. She's just sad, and I really can't take that "Boo hoo, take guns away from everyone. I'm related to a shitbag commie senator so I know poliitics"

whore needs it user

Oh noooooooo

I feel sorry for that bomb.

>Andy richter with tits

she had a pretty hot skinny body

I'm surprised it didn't detonate

Enough with the fat ugly chicks already!!!

I was hooked when she said her panties look like someone blew snot on them. Damn i would love to clean her up

Here you go OP, you lazy bastard.

you'd fuck the bitch given half the chance

kekd

okay that's it 4 me

holy fucking shit, amy, you're a hippo and get off Sup Forums

She always confuses me. One moment she looks fuckable and the other moment she looks fucking disgusting. But if i had the chance i would do her i guess.