Im traveling to Japan in a week. Any suggestions on to what I should do while there Sup Forums?

Im traveling to Japan in a week. Any suggestions on to what I should do while there Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mandarake.co.jp/en/shop/nkn.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rape a schoolgirl

DOOD GET SOME OF DOHS SICK SAMURI SWORDS!

Are you American?

Pull down the pant's of a Yakuza member

Yeah, and I can carry a casual conversation in broken Japanese haha.

Bump

Go to Ahkihabara and fuck chicks

Buttchug sake

If you're american, go and get laid. Japanese girls love exotic western men.

This, Then go fuck some Ganguros

GO FIND AND FIGHT TETSUO YOU FAGGOT

Bring your American culture with you. Refuse to eat their food. Only eat hamburgers and french fries. Behave exactly as you would in the US. Don't follow their cultures or norms or mores. Because that's exactly what foreigners do when they come here, so fuck em.

I have a hotel in Shinjuku, apparently its like the red light district. Im a fairly attractive dude though so I refuse to pay for sex. How easy is it to get a Japanese girl back to my hotel with my blonde hair and blue eyes?

Go to a maid cafe and be uncomfortable by the sight of super old Japanese men talking to young maids.

/thread

It's not that hard, just be you and don't expect anything. Just enjoy the experience while you're out there. Go see the sites that people usually don't see, such as Mount Koya. Have fun on Fuji. Go out to bars, but expect nothing and you will receive everything.

Yeah ive already got some things planned. Hot springs in Hakone, checking out shrines in Kyoto. May go up north for a day.

If you get the chance, visit Okinawa. It's a few hundred miles south of Japan.

I currently live here, it's a pretty nice place, however, it's really hot. But, there is some interesting things to experience here.

if you are a filthy pedophile you could look for jk and be a creep and possibly fuck one of them

How about this ?

>Anonymous 08/25/16(Thu)05:58:17 No.7010
Im only there for a week, not enough time to get down there and really explore. Im probably coming back next year though.

How much does it cost for the week? Just an estimate.

Check out the super weeb. Don't act like fucking Asians aren't 10 times worse than Westerners when they travel. Westerners don't pack ramen in their bags and take crates of water with them, or hang out in massive tour groups terrified of doing anything that requires initiative.

I lived in Japan and Korea, most people that travel are pretty open-minded and up for experiencing the culture you autistic sperglord. Also I banged plenty of cute girls when I was there over the years, which you clearly haven't, so fuck you and your cultural appropriation.

oh look, he "banged" a couple of cute girls, he is so alpha, he cant find a stable relationship and so looks for short flings to boost his pathetic little ego gtfo you little shit

Lived there for a while. Here some superior advices:
Don't go to that robot restaurant (tourist scam).
Don't ever talk with the Nigerians in Kabukicho/Roppongi and never go to their "cool" bars.
If you wanna go to clubbing then go to womb or ageha.
Spend a day in Kamakura and Enoshima.
Eat lots of ramen (I love karashibi).
If you are a weaboo go not only to Akiba but also to Nakano Broadway (less expensive).
Eat some Japanese Kare (Curry house coco).
If you wanna eat lots of good and cheap sushi then go to Genki Sushi in Shibuya; If you wanna eat high quality but expensive sushi then go anywhere else.
Check out some arcade places and drift in a ae86.
Don't only go to the tourist places but try to find some more rural, local areas and just walk around.
Go hiking.
Spend a day or two in Kyoto, another one in Osaka/Nara.
Eat yakiniku.
Have fun

Ask them for subtitles.

It's actually harder to paying job in these women than it is to get into a steady relationship with them. Especially when they get older. They look for something steady instead of just feelings, because they want to live a life with a happy husband. They want someone to provide for, as well as someone to provide for them.

Oh and if you wanna have a girl for a night then go to Roppongi for example the HUB. If they stay with you longer than until 12 at night then you have good chances (because no trains are going around that time). If you are sure she is interested then tell her you really wanna check out a love hotel.

I second Nakano Broadway.

I'm in Japan right now and I really liked Nakano Broadway. It's all inside one building and not so crowded, Check out Mandarake. They specialize in second hand stuff put in really great condition. There's another location very close to Akihabara Station that's NW.

mandarake.co.jp/en/shop/nkn.html

Also, keep in mind most places share one building and each floor is a separate shop. So don't grab merchandise and think you can go to the next floor and pay. You'll be in a world of hurt if you forget this.

Sometimes different stores will share the same floor... and without partitions so be careful NOT to walk off with merchandise from one stop to another.

Yeah them second hand pre hot glued doujins.

All my expenses? Ive spent about $1500 on planes, hotel and a train pass to last the week.

All the h-manga I've bought are goo free. ^_^

Also, Gorilla Curry here is advertising Re: Zero.

OP, look up New Hot Point

You're welcome.

Thanks guys, Ive added someof this stuff to my list! I do plan on hitting up Akihabara one day, but Im going with a bunch fo club friends so Im sure they will wanna hit the clubs every night. Im pretty sure im going to Kyoto by myself though.

This is the nicer place for a BJ, if you want it cheaper then Jan Jan takes gaijin