Western:

>western:
>Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

>japanese:
>"AM I KAWAI DESUUUUU XDDDDDDDDD

Why are the japanese so revered yet are so creatively and culturally bankrupt?

Why do you care?
we are further east than most of asia

Our culture is western idiot, west and east in the context of culture doesn't mean the literal term of actual positioning

so what parts specifically in Japan aren't western?

man hold up while i think of something no one will read so i am bumping

because kawaii is justice :3

I'd imagine its because people are bored of the 2 deep 4 u sort of thing and stuff like 20 line paragraphs detailing the weather at a scene in an area in an attempt to add ''atmosphere''

1 there is a big difference in era, this may seem obvious but the current era deals with the material society instead of the immoral society on the left
2 it's more appropriate to compare books, traditional novels from japan rather than anime light novel or interactive novels

anyway unto more urgent matters
what you get out of left isn't a better person or a better experience by any measure, you get what is more likely intellectual masturbation, in other words you cannot and will not act like the protagonist of the author because that's the point it to make you become aware of yourself and your own trap
this is the the case on the left in that approach at least

the right give you what you want without being parisian, it is in a very humble manner present the moral and intellectual decay that is apparent in any society but in a friendly comical and extreme manner without resorting to highbrowing the shit out of anyone by appealing to more idiotic side of representation, why does anime and anime related material anger the "conservative" youth? because it reflects on their shock about the world at large

post modernity makes man want things the society cannot provide anime and related forms gives you that escape in the cartoon form to make you realize the fantastical nature of your desire, it conforms to teleology

earlier modernity regrets the pace of modernization and is stuck in the lamentation of the loss of authority (see neatchee) but brutalize its way making people feel like idiots, thus you get absurdism brutalism and the like, to choke the life out of the physical because they struggle with the spiritual, in this sense this is why these types of 19th century novels has such appeal, and fantasy related materials, even western fantasy and sci fi has such negative emotional feedback from some people

it is all propaganda such from either hubris or submission

edited for clarity

whats the novel on the left?

nice cherry picking idiot

The Japanese one its little girls

Madoka would be a 11/10 if we got to see Homuhomu in a bikini

>the chronically of a whiny little bitch teenager wandering around Paris aimlessly like some kind of autistic faggot until he joins the local "Groupe de Puteaux" (Groupe de putos, aka group of faggots in Spanish) who invite him to get fucked in the ass until Jean finds himself emboldened by an ostensibly all consuming ass passion for sodomy as he spends his days haunting the glory holes and underground Catacombs orgies

>1,000 year old loli who's half demon uses her angel powers to battle ninja demons in a bikini, with fast paced dialogue, kawaii faces, and gracious panty shots

Why is Japan so superior?

>an australian having right opinions
>>>>>on Sup Forums

自作自演

>the chronically of a whiny little bitch teenager wandering around Paris aimlessly like some kind of autistic faggot
this part is unironically accurate, and is why there is so fucking much of western litterature which I cannot fucking stand

literally just individualist stories about annoying attention whores, but sugar-coated with nice words and metaphors.

*is for

>Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
sounds like a depressed faggot

>AM I KAWAI DESUUUUU XDDDDDDDDD
THE ENERGY AS HIGH AS THE PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES

>being this retarded

It's not a real novel, it's just a generalisation like the one on the right

What's the source for the western narrative? Sounds interesting.

mostly russian stuff actually since 19th parisans wrote about other things

>literally cutting the nose to spite the face

AND WHICH NARRATIVE DO YOU THINK INTERESTS MORE EIGHT YEAR OLD GIRLS FOR WHOM I SPECULATE THE RIGHT ONE IS SUPPOSED TO BE MEANT?

Show on the right is aimed at "men" 18-30

totally fuckin cool

This

Just the fact that both of these things are marketed towards men is outstanding