Can we get rid of him? Like is there an actual way to get rid of him?

Can we get rid of him? Like is there an actual way to get rid of him?

you can shoot him and that'll work

but i'd rather shoot myself if i had a gun

just ignore him and he'll go away.

>people with different opinions than me should die

More the "I will put his score on Wikipedia that means empirically this album is good/bad" aspect

Again

Hm never thought of it that way. Thanks for the discussion!

They should thought tbf

Assassinate him
Or just fight him if you see him on the street

Why? He is literally our guy

I will murder Anthony Fantano
Some of you are alright, don't go to his house tomorrow

goodbye space robot

I will murder anyone who murders anthony
no one is safe

>empirically

That word doesn't mean what you think it means, pseudo

I will murder anyone who doesn't murder Anthony.

I will murder him so you would finally kill yourself.

Not if I kill myself before you murder him.

he's a leftist scum

IDK I dont think I could take him on a fistfight, I would probably have to get him by surprise and with a blunt weapon

You know what would be helpful? Not posting tens of threads about him every single day.

i hate to say it but i watched his review of the corey feldman album recently and couldn't stop laughing, mostly because of the music tbf but his reactions were making me laugh too. i used to hate him, now i kind of have a soft spot for him. i think he's harmless

Fantano is alt-right...

I know some guys on the deep web who'll do it for 15 k

Christgau's better, I like Fantano tho
It's hard to gauge his political views, he's definitely anti-establishment and has stated on rare occasion that he's a democrat but he acts like he doesn't realise he lives in with a plurality electoral system and he should use his influential position to endorse one of the two major party candidates

He is also extremely anti-SJW and very openly critical of modern liberals. He consistently shits on both Hillary and Trump during election season, and he has taken many shots at people/publications spewing garbage about white privilege/white guilt.

Fantano is kind of an equal-opportunity offender, and for some reason that makes the Sup Forums folk assume he's a filthy liberal, because they can't comprehend the idea of someone who doesn't fully agree with them but doesn't agree with their enemies either.

I see...and how do I get in touch with these individuals?

he's just a reviewer goys

>>>/leddit/
Fuck off you cuck

case in point, this post.

self-awareness = 0

I like Fantano overall but how the fuck did he not like this masterpiece?

fck off pedo

fck off pleb

fck off pedro

>unironically uses the word "meme" in a review
its when i finally unsubbed desu

why do you guys hate me :(

Pls review MBDTF for classics week :)

bcos ur bad and objectively a faglord

true, there are two cults of outrage at war presently

Yea he didn't like MBDTF either :/ I guess not everybody's gonna love a classic album no matter how good it is still neither albums deserved the panning he gave them

>Youtube: Hey, you listened to anything that isn't top 40 pop? You'd probably like to be suggested theneedledrop every day for years right?

>He hated an album I liked so I'm gonna cry like the thin skin faggot I am

Grow up OP

surprise is key. You wanna knock him out before he has a chance to use his ape muscles.

Except he criticized Kanye for meeting with Trump. He is a moderate liberal. He isnt some leftist scum and not some retarded Trump supporter.

He literally voted Hillary

Just dont view his videos. Send him lots of hate mail. Move next door and blast Tejano music 24/7.

just ignore him

I'm a faggot.

I just think it would be funny if some random person from this site does something to harm him.

>Christgau's better
I hope that's a troll opinion.

Yeah dude hilarious
Go back to Sup Forums

lmao no he didn't

he bashed Hillary and her supporters constantly during the whole election season

the only reason he didn't bash Trump as much was because he regarded him as self-evidently terrible. the melon isn't alt-right m8.

i think he voted for hillary

he seems not very educated as far as politics or he buys into things he reads on facebook too much. it's annoying when artists and critics who clearly don't know what they're talking about try to insert their "unique" perspective on a policy issue. also he's just annoying in general

>being this new

>i think he voted for hillary

why the fuck do you think that?

I bet you he voted for Johnson or MAYBE Stein.

i'm gonna kill him

He posted that he did on twitter the day Trump won

no he didn't, I follow him on twitter, I definitely would have seen that.