Why pay for Netflix when there's Kodi available?

Why pay for Netflix when there's Kodi available?

Why do either when there's piratebay?

/thread

Why use Kodi when Popcorn time is better?

...right

samefag

kodi master race reporting in

>calling out samefag across multiple threads
Hello, reddit. Enjoying your stay?

?

i happened to have both threads open at the same time, what does that have to do with reddit?

also, off by one means you're a faggot and wrong

Okay Sup Forums, let the battle of the ages commence.

Who shall triumph?
>Netflix
>Kodi
>Popcorn Time
>Piratebay

HEAVEN OR HELL?
LET'S ROCK!

Fuck downloading lmao that shit takes hours

because I dont need to pay for a vpn

Shut up.

god, this

look netflix is pretty good if you're lazy i guess but i spent about an hour setting up kodi for my household and now everyone under the roof enjoys constant access to an ever-growing library of shows and movies they can have an input on

honestly if you're technologically illiterate sure use netflix but if you know how to torrent stuff there's no good excuse not to have a kick ass kodi set up

When you post this on here or anywhere
more people use it and the servers get even slower and buggier
but thanks for being a huge faggot

>muh secret

How about donating next time you use the awesome free service you ungrateful faggot

I'm a volunteer for Kodi.Tv you stupid fuck it's not Kodi that's the problem it's the servers that host the media you stupid useless fuck.

fuck off Kodi shill

A movie takes like 5-10 minutes to download.

wtf it takes forever to download on Android... Why is that?

I want normies to leave.

but popcorn time is dead

do you live in australia or something? downloading a 10gb movie literally takes less than 10 minutes

Why have Kodi?

I tried it out, but all I got was the ability to watch things I could already watch. What's the point?

For someone like me that lives alone and can't afford proper internet let alone cable or salletite and such amenities it's a pretty cool thing to have on a Friday when I tether my phone to my PC and use my unlimited 4G to watch any movie or series I like in decent enough resolution for a 32 inch Sup Forums on my shitty walmart pleather couch sipping some beer comfy and alone.

Hell nah I live in Los Angeles and I swear, it literally takes on average about 5 hours to download a 2gb movie from my M8S Android TV Box Do I need a PC or something? Fuck lol.

this is bait

You just made me cry

Wait, what? Why am I paying so much for fast AT&T internet when I'm getting slow ass download speeds?

t. Third worlder.

Nice trips but why?
I'm not sad about it I just like to live frugally and I enjoy isolation more often than not

I just get emotional when I'm stoned. Plus I live alone and I know what you mean about being cheap

lol ok
I mean there's a difference between alone and lonely and I'm just in state of mind where it's alone for me
goodnight you fucking stoner bro

I used to pirate stuff too back in '05.

Drink beer faggot.

Popcorn time has been gone for months....

I only vape gluten-free weed

Any good beer lately?
I like pabst with my pirated movies because it's so god damn cheap and uniform
it's really great for drinking by the case since it's mostly water but it goes well with shitty junk food versus like an IPA which just fills me up and drinks alot slower

Honestly my favorite is Coors Lite, as shitty as that sounds...

I'm on the West Cost so Coors is just seen as some kind of nusance Colorado and East Coast type thing. I'll fucking try it then I always avoid it simply because PBR is so cheap but what the hell.

good for old shows where all the megaupload link are dead

lol oh my sweeet summer child

god, these idiots never learn. literally WHAT is the benefit of advertising this sort of thing?