Reminder from my toothpaste

Reminder from my toothpaste

Throw that shit in the bin and go fuck yourself cunt

OP, are you really that autistic that you need prescription toothpaste?

It's not prescription. I bought it online.

>prescription
Where the fuck do you see that?

>tells you to treat people better
>proceeds to put fluoride in the toothpaste to poison you

did you know fluoride is one of the smallest metal parts there is? our body can absorb nutrients via our mouth, most of them under the tongue and this fluoride stuff gets into our body where it calcifies glands like the pineal gland. the pineal gland is most important because it regulates ALL other hormones in our body.

neem oil or coconut oil is also fine to brush your teeth with but there are many toothpastes without fluoride, it's becoming more and more popular.

>buying the nonsense
Dude.

also you don't even need toothpaste at all. and if you want to keep white teeth you can brush them with peroxide once in a while.
get smart bitches, knowledge is power, power grants control over your life and then you can crawl out of your holes, feelsgoodman

Wew. I bet your one of those faggots who uses Linux.

great argument, try to go without fluoride for 2 months and see how you feel. i feel much better and my teeth feel better as well. who would have guessed brushing your teeth with small metal parts isn't a good idea after all

I did. I got more cavities when I went to dentist so I went back to flouride and it's been better.

good job judging before asking questions and wondering about whether your assumptions might have been wrong on this subject. but i understand, cognitive dissonance can be a bitch.

and no i use windows 7 still, i bet there's someone who will call me a faggot for that as well :')

There will come soft rains

And the smell of the ground

Fuck the toothpaste. It don't know shit.

blink twice if the guards are watching

oh wow and you made sure not to change other factors like refined sugar consumption and other man made foods?

i have prescription toothpaste, higher fluoride or something in it

>brushing your teeth with small metal parts
>small metal parts
Do you even chemistry? Florine is a non metal.

>go without fluoride
>but you must also do other stuff

Kek

Ok brainiac.
Tell me how fluoride is able to calcify my pineal gland, but it leave all my other squishy inside parts alone.

You autist. Never post on this or any other board again.

It doesn't. Florine doesn't even calcify anything cos it is not a metal, much less is it calcium. These tin foil hats are too fucking stupid to get it, so they claim it is a conspiracy when in reality, if floride separates from its ionically bonded metal, it creates acid (most likely hydrofloric) which, spoilers, doesn't calcify anything either.

I figured as much.
These conspiracy guys need to be careful, or they will end up like one of my oldest friends.
Motherfucker started out with small conspiracies, you know ancient aliens and shit like that. Now he is a full blown flat earther, who ingests silver, and only drinks water after he distills it himself.

Some people can't handle that there are few truly bad guys in real life. Conspiracy theories sate that by convincing dipshits that there truly is a bad guy and, what a coincidence, it was who you wanted it to be all along. My dad is pretty retarded like that too.

i was asking this to validate his point, because if the only factor that he changed was the toothpaste with fluoride, his point was valid.
i ask this because his dentist probably also told him to lay off the sweets and sodas if he consumed that.

Dont get me wrong, i love conspiracy theories but i dont go down the rabbit hole like some of these loonies.
Conspiracy theories are like a religion man, it is weird

Your point still makes no sense.
I will concede that some people can get away with not brushing their teeth, but some people most definitely need to. What is good for the goose and what not.
I can go months without brushing, and only flossing and see no problems. My sister, though has to brush after every meal or her goddamn teeth will rot.

i'm not saying it leaves the other parts alone. i just have experience with the pineal gland. i only speak of things i know when i have experience with them and if i can reproduce the experience. i don't claim to know anything because i have read something seemingly scientifical and it 'just makes soo much sense', that would be insane

What is your experience? You a coroner? Doctor? Mortician?

I'm sorry i didn't say he had to do other stuff, i was just asking questions.
and i agree, some people need to brush more often and genetics probably play a part in this as well. but the biggest factor would be what you eat because that's the building blocks of our body (not implying you don't know this btw).

so perhaps it could be that your sisters diet is worse than yours and that's why her teeth are worse. doesn't necessarily have to be the quality food but might also be about the PH levels.

But going back to the original
>stop using fluoride for 2 months and youll feel better
Statement.
This isnt neccesarily true, and an absolute statement like this is instantly ready to be mocked

alright since you asked, here we go.
i have experience with leaving my body and the pineal gland plays a huge part in this. it secretes DMT which is the physical gate to the non physical found in our body at the point of death and every night when we dream.

the experience i have is when i cut out fluoride, and didn't change any other factor in my diet or lifestyle, the out of body experience was much easier to trigger.

i am speaking the truth and yes this seems absurd like it did to me but i'm so thankful i opened my mind to this experience. you don't have to believe me, there's enough time. the seed is now planted and you'll probably remember this moment if you ever decide to learn this skill.

you could also smoke some DMT or eat a heroic dose of psilocybin and blast out of body but that is not recommended, meditation is the best way imo. look up ryan cropper on youtube if you want tons of information about this. i also read a book by robert monroe called journeys out of the body

it might seem like a weird claim i agree but it is my experience and i do stand by that.
i think it is only to be mocked by someone who has actually ever been off of fluoride for a while after being on it for a while, without any notable difference

>i have experience with leaving my body and the pineal gland plays a huge part in this.
Fuck this, didn't read past this.

You're a fucking nutjob
Thread compromised
Sage
Fucking kill yourself
Please fucking kill yourself
Abandon thread

come on man that's not nice to say

yes this seems so outlandish i know, i used to be you. why would i claim such a thing to random strangers while it actually greatly benefited me in life and it could benefit everyone.

no fear of death, knowledge of life after death.
yes i'm making some claims here but if only 1 person would be helped like i was by this information it would mean a lot

alright i'm off. have fun being mind blown or have (less) fun remaining the same