What happened to Ǝ? I listened to him since my childhood and may sound like a nostalgic fuck...

What happened to Ǝ? I listened to him since my childhood and may sound like a nostalgic fuck, but there is not a single track I really like on MMLP2 (Survival maybe). It just doesn't sound like Eminem.

Sick and tired of kids claiming him to be the best rapper, he used to be great.

Never saw one of those kids... All I see are little faglords listening to this R&B-Swaggy-Faggot-Bullshit.

He just sounds like he's trying too hard to be like he once was. Case in point, he made another marshall mathers LP.

bad guy and evil twin are old school eminem songs

The kids that ride Eminem's dick are the same kids that also listen to 2pac and Biggie and claim they know a lot about hip hop.

Yep, MMLP2 is the complete opposite of the first one.

He lost his flow when he stopped doing drugs. Now he sounds like he's trying to be as cool as he was when fucked up on pills, while being sober. This just doesn't work, period.

Just listened to Bad Guy. It's like he lost all of his flow. Disgusting.

He pretty much gave up on rapping in 2004

Does it not signify him looking to the past for inspiration though?

OP here, I liked pretty much everything until recovery to be honest. An by everything I mean that every album had at least a few awesome track on it.

relapse was good, he's 43 years old now he can't replicate what he was doing 15 years ago. Even though he's changed he's still a better rapper than most out there atm

He just had a bigger shock factor. More people wanted to see what crazy shit he would do next. So he had to make crazy good music. But after the media stopped caring about him he toned himself down. Relapse recovery and mmlp2 were all pretty bad

He grew up. You didn't.
If you are too stupid to figure that out, no one here can help you.

Also thought about that, but even with 43 years you can't just lose your talent... Hurts to say that.

He was never really that good. He was just shocking and him saying faggot alot made parents mad. Anyone that listens to eminem still knows nothing about rap and thinks it's 2005, they also probably listen to Hollywood undead.

So far is one of the decent tracks on the album

Well he was high as fuck and had something to prove for mmlp and sslp. I think his best work came after that, I get pretty bored of the slim shady and goofy beats honestly

It does sound like him, it's just not new anymore and you don't have the nostalgic attachment.

He changed his lifestyle, stopped with the drugs and the drama, turned into the generic rich pop star type with nothing interesting to say and his songs reflect that

he got old

AND IT'LL HAPPEN TO YOU!

I don't give a fuck about what he is rapping about. I understand that you change with your age, but I'm talking about the pure sound of his new songs you stupid faggot. And no I didn't grew up. I just like the songs he made when he was as old as me now. Where is the fucking sense there?

It's not unknown for artists to lose their talent and spend decades making crap before successfully coming back with their best work. Hang in there.

devin townsend gave up drugs and drinking, and then produced 23 amazing albums.

of course, he has some talent and can play musical instruments.

btw a microphone is not a musical instrument.

>btw a microphone is not a musical instrument

No, but the human voice is smartass.

yeah and a total of 5 people listened to them

Eminem lost it the second he tried going sober

so much this. Albums post sobriety were terrible

>implying a dude with dreads and a bald spot doesn't do drugs.
>making 23 albums doesn't mean shit if they're bad.
>microphone isn't an instrument but the voice is.
>being this autistic

>He was never really that good
Sick flow, sick rhymes, awesome humour combined with criticism.
And what r u listening to? Lil Jon?

> not knowing who Devin Townsend is

> not knowing that he's a guitarist

> not knowing that Pickles the Drummer from Metalocalypse was based on him

i guess if you're happy listening to an angry white boy pretend he's the little nigger from Public Enemy - the one who doesn't do anything except wear an alarm clock around his neck and bounce up and down shouting AWE YEAH MUTHAFUCKAH - then that's cool.

Eminem is objectively one of the most talented lyricists that has ever lived, everyone in the rap scene knows it, linguistics know it, you can pretend it's all just "because he's edgy" all you want, but go and listen to pretty much any of his songs and see for yourself that he blows everyone out of the water, he legitimately just has ridiculous talent

he stopped doing drugs dude.

Did nobody listen to hell the sequel or relapse? Were both albums of the year

Oh em gee u r srs that he iz pickle? I luv metacockaplyplse. Br00tal

He's sort of become like Dr.Dre, mostly just featuring on other peoples tracks and talking about how untouchable he is.

lol fuck eminem u plebois lil wayne is the rapgod

Nice B8 M8

Who gives a fuck about some bald dude shitting out albums every second, this is a thread about Eminem you retard.

You clearly have no clue about Eminem and are just talking out of your ass. Go eat a cat or something.

>not knowing who Flava Flav is
>being this much of a roodypoo
>obviously only trying to derail this thread because everybody irl treats you like an edgy turbofaggot with a superiority complex that makes you think -even though you're virtually talentless yourself- that you're somehow better than anyone who listens to the mainstream
>he's seen one too many of his peers stifle a laugh that seems to say: "I could've guessed as much. This is what I get for trying to make conversation with the weird gothy kids who sit alone at lunch."
>now your love for Deshawn Tonedeaf has become a facade for the battle that's really going on in your head. You will show the normies what plebs they are at any cost, because that's how they made you feel all through highschool when they called you a screamo fag and stole your bookbag in order to flush all of your jumbo crayons in the urinals
>reeeeeeeeeee

Drugs and age caught up with him

More like drugs didnt catch up with him enough

Recovery was his last good album

I'd say Relapse was personally, it seemed like it was the last slither of his original slim shady personality before he changed completely into more generic pop shit in Recovery

Totally agree downloaded it the day after it came out, played each song once and deleted it all after it, there is only a few songs on there that are ok but recovery was as far as he should have taken it.