I fucking hate spics... Not all of them, just the ones who act like fucking idiots...

I fucking hate spics... Not all of them, just the ones who act like fucking idiots, there is a family of spics that I hate the most... They ruined my fucking life, I wanna do something, what should i do?

Fucking kill them all, pussy

ruined you're life kekekek peasant I buy a new life with money y u no buy new life in Saudi Arabia like me?

cry to /b faggot

Chill the fuck out because we're like Russian spies, we're fuckin everywhere.

What exactly did they do to you user?
>greentext that shit?

Hello spic here! What stupid shit they do

They caused a lot of pain in my family... My daughter is in hospital cause of them... My brother is dead and my wife got raped... I can't do shit because they returned to their fucking country

Vote trump and save us all

Kaboom

Any nudes of ur wife or daughter they'll live on here

CALL 911

good teeth

>my wife got raped

pics or didn't happen

>Blaming an ethnic group for the actions of a few shitty people

Those ARE FRICKING CHICANOS i hate those mother fuckers

Fuck that... Is not a few people... They did this shit because 7 years ago I beat the shit out of one of them... He was in a gang of some sort... And the police can't do shit

Well if that's not a pro immigration reform argument, then I just don't know anything about the world anymore...

oh yeah, bet thats a great life.....

Nice dubs. But can't you understand the difference between criminals and skin tone?

I've never been racist... But all the fucking chicanos in my life tried either to kill me, Kill my family and harm me in every way possible

You're retarded. An entire race of people didn't do that to you. People did, a few specific human beings. Stop being retarded and blaming a sert of genes for your hardships. If you're brave enough then follow them to their home country and find them.

Brave? It's not breavery motherfucker... They live in fucking equador, i don't live no more in the US... You know how much money I need? And when I'm there? They are gang related they will fucking kill me

10/10 join a rival gang and murder their members. Carve the names of your enemy into their foreheads until they come out to face you.

Even the fucking yakuza won't do shit in front on this stupid ass motherfuckers