Tutorial request thread:

Tutorial request thread:

theres a guy messing with my gf like weird comments and shit and i wanna fuck him up really bad. any suggestions?
btw he tries to be a rapper, has a youtube channel, got him on facebook, i can get his phonenumber and adress. what can i do?

not requesting a personal army just some advice

>find a forest/woods
>look for anything poisonous, berries/fungi/etc
>invite him over for a dinner
>????
>Profit
>repeat if necessary

cant kill him user, just wanna teach him a lesson.
cant invite cause he hates us

This desu

thx user

Why cant you kill him?

Right dose doesn't kill.
Send him a pie then.

to close connection, cops would find out in days, just w

just want to fuck up his life

have seen this a few times, might help

I would recommend forgetting about him instead of getting all autistic over some comments.
In my advice you just find out where he works or lives and follow him
Can beat him with a bat or simply damage his property

thx was looking for this

Just write "die pedo scum" on his front door, he would be harassed so much that he would have to move

Bake him a great chocolate cake instead of chocolate use chocolate laxatives. Dont eat it yourself

nice idea user, c'mon guys, keep the hate flowing

Call him and offer a fight, he prob thinks he's quite bold so will be game. Meet him with a knuckle duster or equivalent and smash him

is this legit?

Talk to him respectuflly first, if doesnt work just mute him or get a restraining order idk

You want to fuck his life up? Save as many pics of him as you can get, get his yt links and shit.

Post his stuff as they were yours.

Rate threads, roast threads, everywhere anywhere. If hi sucks he will really get roasted all over social media shit.

I've done it before, can confirm it works.

did you tell him to stop?

Whatever happened to a good ol' ski mask and a metal bat? It's simple and has always solved my problems. Be sure to mention why his legs are broken when you're done.

Yup, i used it a couple times, no one ever found out. They think the people i killed died of organ failure

That's classy. But I prefer the old, robbery gone bad type. Have you ever considered working as a problem solver?

Okay.. first you need to take him somewhere far from your town, then you find a nice little shack or something and tie him up, give some clothes in his mouth so he cannot scream, then proceed to the torture. Start with tearing out the nails on his fingers then you either knock him out or keep his mouth open with some kinda metal and pull out all his teeth, cut out the tongue aswell, at this point get him to sleep and sew his lips together tightly, next step is gouging his eyes out but look out for the blood loss! it's very important to keep him alive, cut his hair bald and eyebrows aswell, put a bag on his head and threw him off in a random alley, and call the ambulance as user.

What's the amount of drug considered illegal where you live, OP? Buy said amount, hide in his yard/car/garage whatever would incriminate him, call the 12, profit.

Nah man, i have a pretty great life, don't want any trouble right now

good god leave his eyebrows alone

Post his social medias and anything you have on him

>theres a guy messing with my gf like weird comments and shit

>got him on facebook, i can get his phonenumber and adress

The guy is trying to fuck your gf and you have him on your fb? You either tell her to block him, or tell him to fuck off. Stand for yourself, nigga.

if you are any kind of man at all, you will get off of that faggot social media shit and you will tell your gf to do the same
this will solve your immediate problem and you will be doing both of yourselves a favor in the long run
social media will being nothing but problems and is fucking dumb
dont worry about retaliating its not worth it

>tldr get off of social media or this will just be one of many problems

>theres a guy messing with my gf like weird comments and shit
uh, where is he messing with her? In real life or online?

Untraceable

Roll

Reroll

This, tbh.

Tape razor blades under door handle.
Bonus points for hepatitis/AIDS

Get as much personal information as you can: name, address, postal code, place of employment, and so on. Get a tax form and fill it out with as much accurate information as possible. Then take a thick red market and write FUCK YOU TAXMAN across every page and mail it in.

Guaranteed he'll be audited every single year for the rest of his life.

I seriously doubt this guy hit up your gf at random. Likely she saw him and contacted him and he is just reciprocating. You find out and she acts all innocent and lays everything on him. Your girl is no pure snowflake

smear shit on the underside of all of his handles: the front door, his car door, handle on mailbox door, etc. Makes them afraid of opening anything, but do these all at the same time so he doesn't catch you coming back. You'd be wise to use shit other than your own, its really far fetched but it could potentially be traced back to you. Have fun asshole