What the fuck went wrong?

What the fuck went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/film/news/box-office-warcraft-opens-international-1201784457/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing. The movie is gettin apraisd everywhere around the world. Only shitty as critics are confused and ignorant about it.

Functionally illitirate critics

The movie isn't even out yet. Isn't this a bit premature?

They made a movie about Warcraft.

It has 22% on RT already

sup

Have you seen it?

no

I don't need to see a movie to know it's gonna be shit.

lmao

Nothing it's the greatest film ever

Not enough quips for the Marvel audience

Shitty cgi and it's based off a dead computer game

>2012
Times change

For you

Nothing, it's only getting shat on by pretentious critics who believe/want every high fantasy film to be Return of the King 2.0.
It's a good movie.

Not even a meme

>3/5 is negative

3/5 shouldnt even register

Nothing. People just thought it would be lord of the rings.

>basic cable tv actor starring in a movie about a video game whose sole purpose is to bleed neckbeards out of their neetbux and parent's retirement fund

gee what could go wrong?

Hey, just thought I'd give my two cents. I feel as if people are hopping on a bandwagon to already say this film is going to be bad because early critics are giving it negative reviews. I feel as though you shouldn't form an opinion based on what other people think. Oh and by the way, you can't always trust critics (See image). So before saying a movie is shit, see it for yourself. With that being said, these are early reviews, so it MIGHT get good reviews once it's released internationally or it might not. Again, this is just how I see it.

>Biased critics didn't go in with an open mind and got upset when it wasn't what they expected.

Same way I know your posts are shit before you post them

Dumb ass critics dont get that it's a war movie set in a fantasy universe, not LotR 2.0.

>you can't always trust critics
You can't always trust a critic, but when the universal consensus is that a movie is a turd it's very rare that everyone is wrong.

C G I
G
I

Wtf why is 3/5 rotten? That should be fresh...

>So before saying a movie is shit, see it for yourself.
Nice try shill.

14 reviewers is not general consensus. These movies get over 200 reviews typically, by the end.

My point was that I think people should watch it for themselves before making their decision.

I'm not saying it's going to be good or bad, I just feel that people watch it and then come to a conclusion.

Not shilling. I'm just neutral on the subject of whether it will be good or bad. I can't say it will be either until I watch it myself. But even then it will be my opinion on the film.

>Not shilling.
>guys even if you didn't like this you should watch it

Dude, you can't say you don't like something you haven't even seen. I was stating that because people are saying it will be bad based on the early reviews. I'm not coaxing you into watching it, I was just saying form your own opinion and not hop on the ones of others.

Jesus...

They added an unnecessary romantic subplot.

Everyone has seen enough of it to make the informed decision to not pay money to see it.

Just because someone hasn't had hot cum sprayed into their eyes doesn't mean that they are wrong when they say they don't want hot cum sprayed into their eyes.

nothing went wrong, the stupid reviewers dont have the critical thinking capacity and instantly call it a fanboy movie just cuz the story isnt simple and about a caped super hero saving the world from destruction. hurrrr durrr too much lore! hurrrrr

So is the movie out anywhere on the web?

>not muh grimdark GoT
>not muh realistic aesthetic LotR
>not muh quipcomedy Marvel

There, that's every review

Evrything is plastic. It's like toy soldiers live action movie that want to be serious and fantasy.

Blunder of the century: the movie

making a video game movie

This.
Don't know where the fuck the 100 million went.
Not the actors, that's for sure, not the props, and I doubt the orc CGI costed 100 million, and the marketing has been pretty much non-existant

I went on a friends and family ticket. It's an incredibly boring movie and if you don't already know the Warcraft story you would have little idea what is going on except >muh orcs. Metzen is a total joke and must have been given complete creative control of the movie.

Filthy casuals. Looking for raid and removal of aggro/threat and most fire.

Warcraft fans will hate it because it's absolutely nothing new, and the writing is somehow even worse than the 90s game it's based on.

World of Warcraft fans will hate it because it's not WoW and they don't even know why they gave up raiding this week to go see a fucking movie with their parents fucking UGHHH.

Normies will hate it because it's confusing and stupid, with the entire movie expecting you to know the lore already.

Everybody will hate it because it looks awful and the acting is fucking amazingly terrible. Like, D-War levels of shitty.

Destined to flop hard on release.

>‘Warcraft’ Opens in First in 11 International Markets With $9.3 Million
Nothing it looks like.
variety.com/2016/film/news/box-office-warcraft-opens-international-1201784457/

China will save it

Does the movie mention that in Warcraft lore, the orcs are literally space aliens?

Just how BvS is shit

BvS is actually a patrician-tier cape flick, and only Marveldrones and complete plebs dislike it.

Actually it's shit Judy like all capeshit films

>judy
that your mother, phoneposter?

I have never put Judy in my life. That was fucking weird. I don't how it changed just to Judy

It's actually pretty good just too short... if they made it 3 hours it'd be much better but it's not bad by any means.

Literally a different era.

>WoW fans will hate it
I was so free and visited the /r/wow. looks like you are wrong.

Hipster critics! Just saw it in sweden amazing fucking film going again this week

these are all things that made TRON great

>3/5
>not fresh

Yea, im not saying rt is paid off, but rt is paid off

Video game movies are always terrible.

>$9.2m

Cool, they just made back less than 5% of the budget, off to a good start.

It's a movie based on a MMORPG

Dont watch it online or camripped ive seen the mivie the orcs look fucking amazing and deserve the money just to see blackhand on screen

>Warcraft fans will hate it because it's absolutely nothing new

What are you talking about? It's almost entirely new thanks to the movie completely butchering and retconning every single ounce of game story line from that era in the games timeline. It's nothing like WC1

Yeah! Everybody is wrong but me!

Why would I pay money to watch bad movies, user?

It's a movie based on an RTS. The first war was not in WoW.

I saw the trailer and it looked like shit. Don't feel like spending money trying to prove myself wrong, shill.. I mean, friend.

3/5 = 6/10

Shitty Orc migration instead of based Arthas arc.

None of the reasons you gave have any major impact on the film's rating.

Maybe this is simplistic but maybe the movie just isn't that good. Perhaps that's the largest reason it's not doing well.

Fucking unaware nerd.

This will flop hard in the US. It's facing lots of competition. Kids will see ninja turtles and finding dory instead. Teens will see conjuring 2 and that shitty Kevin hart movie. The general audience is burned out on big CGI movies. The marketing has been shit. What was the last fantasy movie that actually made a profit?

blizzdrones are out in full force tonight

Why does every fucking movie reviewer write in flowery prose? You don't talk like that you fucking queer.

Did you seriously just try to invalidate the opinions of thousands of people?

Draka has a beautiful pussy.

>This will flop hard in the US.

And make $200 trillion in China.

Those damn bastards are taking our jobs and our movie industry

YEA DEY SHOULD RITE LIKE DEYS TALKIN, WITH UHS AND YAKNOWS AND I MEANS EVERY THREE WERDS

The can have the movie industry its shit.

Saying it'll make billions in china is like saying a movie about working at macdonalds would make billions in the US.

To say, WoW wasn't something the chinese played for enjoyment, it was a job.

Fucking fool, you don't even know what you're talking about. Purple prose is considered the mark of a terrible writer.

>To say, WoW wasn't something the chinese played for enjoyment, it was a job.

It has nothing to do with the game, you knob.

Chinese audiences eat up low brow "just turn your brain off bro" CGI fests, it's why every single movie is sure to skip any themes that would offend China out.

There's an awful lot of talking and exposition to call it that, yo

So did the Hobbit, and guess what market kept that series afloat after American audiences bailed after the first movie.

It wasn't made by marvel

>too late it should have been made 5 years ago
>Live Action instead of full CGI (doesnt have to be the Cinematic level of quality)
>Social Justice nonsense in the movie and marketing

Not to mention that the franchise itself is at a all time low with the WoD Expansion

I'll wait til it's on bluray seems like it might be fun and adventurous

one of the few times rt got something right

Way too fucking late, WoW is on a catastrophic downturn now and has been in general decline for a long time. This movie should have come out no later than 2010.

It's like making a movie about MySpace today.

>and guess what market kept that series afloat
The fact all three movies were in simultaneous production and stopping would cost more than releasing?

Exactly, South Park's parody literally came out a fucking decade ago.

Ten years ago it came out, what the fucking fuck were they thinking?

well they did make that facebook movie just after facebook peaked

>Make love not Warcraft
>2006
>The iPhone wasn't even a thing yet
>Bush just got reelected
>Gerald Ford and James Brown still alive
>2016
>Time to make our movie!

>peaked

Facebook is still growing, and even is it wasn't, making a movie when it's peaked is the best time.

WoW player base peaked in 2009, that was 7 years ago.

You're confusing facebook for twitter.