Heard v. Depp

In the court documents she wants:
Spousal support
One of Johnny Depp's houses
One of Johnny Depp's cars
Both the dogs
Johnny Depp to pay her legal fees
Johnny Depp to enroll in an anger management course

Claims Johnny Depp is a drug addict with a short fuse, paranoid and his temper is 'scary'.

>"During the entirety of our relationship, Johnny has been verbally and physically abusive to me. I endured excessive emotional, verbal and physical abuse from Johnny, which has included angry, hostile, humiliating and threatening assaults to me whenever I questioned his authority or disagreed with him."

>"On April 21, 2016, I celebrated my birthday with my friends at the redacted residence. As everyone was preparing to leave my birthday party, Johnny showed up, inebriated and high. After my guests had left, Johnny and I had a discussion about his absence from my birthday celebration which deteriorated into a bad argument that started with Johnny throwing a magnum size bottle of champagne at the wall and a wine glass on me and the floor --both which shattered. Johnny then grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me onto the bed, blocking the bedroom door. He then grabbed me by the hair and violently shoved me to the floor. Johnny was also screaming and threatening me, taunting me to stand up. After several minutes, Johnny stormed out of the condominium, nut not before tossing aside and breaking nearly everything in his path."

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2016/05/27/amber-heard-johnny-depp-cops-no-injuries/
youtube.com/watch?v=9JspG32k7X4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Around Objectivists, beware the tits!

it's for real guys, trust me, what is there to gain

Now I look forward to Sup Forums rushing to white knight a guy they were ridiculing non-stop only 24 hours ago

People like this give marriage a bad name.

>The next time I saw him was on May 21, 2016. He arrived at the redacted residence at approximately 7:15p.m. He was inebriated and high. At the time of Johnny's arrival, my friend Elizabeth Mraz was present, along with my friend Raquel Rose Pennington and her fiance Joshua Drew who lived in the adjacent apartment at the redacted residence.
>When Johnny arrived, at first, we were having a peaceful conversation in our living room talking about his mother's passing as I tried to comfort him while we sat on the couch Suddenly, he began obsessing about something that was untrue and his demeanor changed dramatically. He became extremely angry. I tried to calm Johnny down by calling one of his trusted employees to alleviate his misplaced concerns, but it did not work.

>Johnny became increasingly enraged. I began to have concerns for my safety and sent a text to my friend Raquel who was in the condominium next door. I texted her to ask her to come over. As Johnny continued to rant in an aggressive and incoherent manner, he then demanded we call our friend iO Tillet Wright ("iO") to prove his paranoid and irrational accusations about some delusional idea he was having.
>As my call to iO went through on speaker phone, Johnny ripped the cell phone from my hand and began screaming profanities and insults at iO. I heard iO yell at me to get out of the house. Johnny then grabbed the cell phone, wound up his arm like a baseball pitcher and threw the cell phone at me striking my cheek and eye with great force.

you wanna run with the big dogs you're gonna get bit
someone should slap this bitch

>hot white woman
>era of political correctness
>rape allegations
>hes A FUCKING WHITE MALE

yeah, hes fucked

Wow, a woman's a cunt, what a surprise

>Objectivist
Well shit, no wonder she has no qualms about taking him for everything he's worth.

Considering how many shit movies he was in lately, I'm easily convinced that the guy is an asshole

>During the entirety of our relationship, Johnny has been verbally and physically abusive to me

And yet she married him.

>Johnny Depp movie
>Now I Ain't Saying She's a Gold Digger starts playing

Hot women are literally the most powerful creatures in the west.

Imagine him as one of his characters beating the shit out of her. Like Jack Sparrow or Willy Wonka.

so, you think the allegations are definitely not true?

RIP Depp's career. Now he's gonna have to do more Kevin Smith films

I doubt that will happen. Even the normies think this bitch is full of shit.

>I immediately covered my face and was crying because of the pain resulting from the phone hitting me. Johnny charged at me, insisting on seeing my face. He taunted me, challenged whether or not the cell phone actually hit me. He then forceably pulled back my hair as I attempted to stand up from the sofa. I then yelled out "Call 911" - hoping it would be heard by iO who was still on the phone. Johnny continued screaming at me, pulling my hair, striking me and violently grabbing my face.

>Raquel entered the condominium using the key I had previously provided to her. I then escaped Johnny's grasp as he momentarily seemed distracted by Raquel's entrance.

>Johnny then charged me again after I had moved to the other side of the room. Raquel ran in between us and begged Johnny to stop. He then slapped away her arms that he had extended in a defensive manner and continued to yell obscenities at her.

>I retreated to the couch. Raquel then came over to cover me in a protectively posture, while Johnny then picked up the magnum size bottle of wine he had been drinking out of, and he started swinging it around, smashing everything he could.

>Johnny then stormed me once again, demanding that I get up and stand. He did this - about ten times - getting closer to me, louder, and more threatening each time. Johnny's security team, that included, Judge Jerry, entered the condominium at this time, but they stood back without saying or doing anything. I yelled to Jerry to please help me and told him that if Johnny hit me one more time I was going to call the police. I heard Jerry say, "Boss, Please." But Johnny continued screaming and breaking things, finally leaving the condominium.

If that's true then I get it.

But the question remains; why would you agree to marry someone like that in the first place.

I like how she keeps reiterating paranoid and irrational and delusional.

He may have done what she said, but whatever he was pissed about, I'll dollars to doughnuts was absolutely true.

YOU CAN'T FAKE THAT!!

>tfw a man beats a woman
>tfw the basement dwelling turbovirgins on this board will defend Depp's degeneracy

why would you take pictures of your friend crying?

Why would someone do this to someone so beautiful like amber heard

The police already confirmed it

make america great again

LUN DON

So after a 3rd (or was it 4th?) time you finally changed it from >mfw to >tfw

Looks like you can learn after all user

y'all know Depp has a long history of drug abuse and erratic behavior going back to his teens, right? none of this is out of character for him

>actress
>can't fake crying

>Claims Johnny Depp is a drug addict with a short fuse, paranoid and his temper is 'scary'.

I mean, I actually believe all of that. He walks around with fucking coke residue all over himself for christ's sake. Still don't think she deserves shit.

what the fuck are you even talking about

This
How covenient for her that this at the time she wants a divorce and he refused.

Johnny is literally trying to be Hunter S. Thompson

That faggot has been posting the same gif in every single thread about the affair, but before he used:
>mfw the basement dwelling turbovirgins on this board will defend Depp's degeneracy

That's true, and it's a goddamn shame no one(including Heard) decided to do something about it. Now that it's over 6 months after their marriage, he's a fucking M O N S T E R beause she can get some dosh out of it.

>During the entirety of our relationship, Johnny has been verbally and physically abusive to me.

She could literally walk away the first time this "happened"

> I endured excessive emotional, verbal and physical abuse from Johnny, which has included angry, hostile, humiliating and threatening assaults to me whenever I questioned his authority or disagreed with him.

Painting herself as the victim, but still, she could have walked away instantly.

None of this matters, Depp lives in Europe

>As Johnny went down the hallway, he smashed another bottle of wine and then went into the adjoining condominium unit I use as my office, painting studio and closet. I could hear him destroying items of my personal property as he continued screaming.
>Joshua and Raquel took me into their condominium for safety. Eventually I did not hear Johnny any more.

>Although Johnny is extremely wealthy, he refuses to provide me with any direct financial support.

Her friend's story:
>On May 21, 2016, I was in my condominium with Joshua when I received a text message from Amber at approximately 8:06p.m., asking me to come over to her condominium unit.

>I immediately went over to Amber's place. When I got to the door, I could hear Amber and Johnny arguing inside. I knocked on the locked door, but there was no answer, so I quickly ran back to my apartment to get my key to open Amber's door.

>I returned to Amber's condominium less than a minute later. When I opened the door, I saw Amber by the couch in the living room covering her head with her arms and hands, as Johnny was loudly screaming at her.

>I ran over and stood in between Johnny and Amber, begging Johnny to stop yelling at her. I put my hands out in a defensive manner motioning him to stop. Johnny slapped my hands away and screamed foul obscenities at me. I then tried to cover Amber up with my body to protect her from him.

>Johnny picked up a magnum size bottle of wine and began swinging it like a baseball bat. Wine was flying all over the walls, floors and furniture, and he began using the bottle to smash everything he could.

>He's paranoid!
>He thinks I'm after his money!

>user has been monitoring every Depp thread
get a load of this no life faggot

tmz.com/2016/05/27/amber-heard-johnny-depp-cops-no-injuries/

>The judge ruled against Heard however in her attempt to collect spousal support from Depp and have him cover her attorney fees.

RIP AMBER HEARD

It's my first night of the summer holidays desu :3

Does anyone have the picture she supposedly posted on instagram with no bruise and happy the night after this incident? She supposedly deleted it. I've heard it reported but haven't seen it.

damn johnny depp must punch like a bitch. I've contused my face worse by vomiting

JUST

A great day and age we're living in

gold digging vindictive whore, trying to ruin a good mans name

What right does she have to anything?

DESU Depp could be a full on drug addict, and if anyone is to blame it would be Hunter S. Thomson (RIP). But beyond that, Johnny has basically earned the right throughout his career to say whatever he wants, put his dick in whatever he wants and slap a bitch if she gets out of line.

She looks almost 1:1 with my girlfriend

>pay her legal fees

That's actually something that gets tossed out immediately.

It's on TMZ:

he threw a phone at her, apparently.

Stop

>He then charged at Amber, screaming at her to stand up. He repeatedly yelled at Amber to stand up -- about ten times -- and each time, he got closer, louder and more threatening.

>Johnny's security team then arrived, which included Jerry Judge, but they each stood back and did not say or do anything.
>Amber pleaded with Jerry to help and said that if Johnny hit her one more time she was going to call the police.

>Jerry said "Boss. Please."

>Johnny continued screaming and breaking things, before finally walking out fo the apartment and into the hallway where he continued screaming and breaking things.

>I could hear Johnny go into Amber's private condominium where she keeps her personal belongings and artwork, and continued to scream and break things.

>Joshua came into the condominium unit and together we took Amber into our condominium unit for safety.

>I observed that Amber sustained a significant injury to her right eye as a result of the incident with Johnny, as there was redness and swelling. Amber was crying, shaking and very afraid of Johnny.

>Finally, I heard Johnny leave the premises. I then took pictures of Amber's face which are attached as Exhibit "A" to the Declaration of Amber.

>Many times over the past few years, Amber has confided and complained to me about Johnny's abusing her, both physically and verbally.

yeah Depp's probably gonna be the next big suicide. sucks but i bet at one point she thought she could genuinely help and is deciding to cash out for her trouble instead. i'd do the same desu

>No results

We need to start making up ridiculous stories about him, like the absolute madman

Why are women attracted to assholes?

HAHAHA damn senpai, this bitch is going to take him for multi-millions and he didn't even get the catharsis of actually putting his hands on her and fucking her up proper ala chris brown. throwing shit is the most childish form of aggression

>no frog picture

$$$

...and then Johnny said "like you're doing right now?"...
....and as Johnny drove away he said "they'll never believe you"...

Wait... abused throughout the entirety of the relationship? What happened to her needing him and him being her fun? Unless she was into some kinky stuff and had a convenient change of heart recently.

Or that gangster movie he was in back in the fall.

>police: no evidence of injuries

oh shit.

>As we reported, sources connected with Johnny say Amber is lying ... making up the domestic violence story. One of the things Johnny points to is Instagram ... Amber was tagged in a pic showing she was partying with friends Sunday, the day after the alleged attack. The photo was deleted on Friday after the news media spotted it.

Bitch is finished. Cunt.

the dude was upset his mom died, and shes a dumb young skank. the end

Where did all the people on Sup Forums who were white knighting her go?

Amber also has a long history of a being a manipulative degenerate whore.

Let's see,,, a former lesbian claiming to be assaulted by a rich white man who has a cleaner record than Mr Rogers.

What happened is that she saw Depp was a bitch after the dog video and she wants out. Might as well get some shekels while she's at it.

That Mandy Lane movie was a documentary.

Johnny Depp's documents

>Amber is attempting to secure a premature financial resolution by alleging abuse. Her current application for a temporary restraining order along with her financial requests appears to be in response to the negative media attention she received earlier this week after filing for divorce. Both Amber and Johnny are successful actors. Amber filed her Petition three days after the death of Johnny's mother. There has been significant commentary in the media as to this timing given that Johnny was very close to his mother. Yet Johnny cannot protect himself or Amber from media scrutiny, and Amber's anger certainly cannot drive this dissolution proceeding.

>The majority of the relief she requests is purely financial in nature. Amber is seeking payments for spousal support, attorneys' fees, and accounting fees as well as the exclusive use and possession of particular real and personal property owned by the parties. Neither the parties nor this Court has any financial information upon which to grant such relief as this case commenced only four days ago. Moreover, as a successful actress with significant income of her own, there is no question that Amber can support herself until the parties have had a reasonable amount of time to assess their finances with the assistance of counsel and then negotiate a mutually agreeable resolution or seek regularly-noticed court orders.

>In addition to her numerous financial requests, Amber has also requested a temporary restraining order against Johnny. Johnny is currently out of the country for work. He is unable to attend the hearing on this matter and has not heard Amber's specific allegations against him. He nonetheless has every intention of staying away from Amber and will stipulate a mutual stay-away and personal conduct orders.

Post dates on social media isn't the same as the date/time it was taken.

That's one conveniently-placed lock of hair.

Deleting it is far more incriminating than the pic itself.

Often times it is

>GET AWAY FROM ME JOHNNY

supposing everything happened exactly as she said it did, why the fuck did she marry him? we're all know it
he's made a career out of being an eccentric unstable person and she after years of knowing decides to cash out? fuck that, if she had any integrity she would have just divorced plain and simple but of COURSE she wants a house and car for her trouble. fuck her

Then why delete it?

Hotness a lot of times coincides with crazy.

lol, its fucking nothing.jpg.

man depp really got with a psycho bitch

Why does a wealthy and successful actor need spousal support? Or his house and car? What a spiteful cunt.

And that's just speculation, there's no way to know one way or another, from what you can see on the site.
Literally meaningless unless you do forensic on the computer/device it was uploaded from.

youtube.com/watch?v=9JspG32k7X4

>this damage control

Or you interview the 3 people in the photo and the uploader before you go and do expensive forensic work?

jesus christ don't they have any normal sized wine bottles

Don't project, I was speaking generally about the idea that post-dates are any kind of evidence. Plus, it said "tagged", implying that it would've been someone else deleting it.

Prove that she was physically injured in any way beyond what she says happened.

Provide
>police reports
>hospital Records
>video recordings
>audio recordings
>photo evidence
>multiple third party accounts of the same incident with stories that match up

I bet none of these things exist. It's all baseless accusations in order to milk a man for all he's worth after a short marriage. Women are liars and cheats. Never get married senpai.

>In addition to her numerous financial requests, Amber has also requested a temporary restraining order against Johnny. Johnny is currently out of the country for work
>restraining order
>on a guy far away getting paid for work
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well considering the complete lack of evidence and the obscene amount of money she has to gain from this divorce and the fact that women do this kinda shit all the time when they divorce their husbands.... you tell me?

>People unironically taking sides in a marital dispute involving people they have never met

For all you know everything she said is true and he's an abusive drunk, or it's complete bullshit

Yup, because her friends (including the one who posted them deleted it) totally wouldn't corroborate her story.
People lie, machines don't. With millions at stake, I doubt, if he really needed to, that he wouldn't shell out for the evidence,

Bros before hoes. Even when it comes to complete strangers senpai. There's a reason why Dog is man's best friend.

Listen faggot

When you've experienced a woman lying about you to tarnish your reputation and drag you through the courts at great expense and stress

Then you will understand why men stick together

Doesn't Instagram post pics the same time it's taken.

>>photo evidence
While it is not evidence that Johnny Depp did it it is evidence of an injury.

>>multiple third party accounts of the same incident with stories that match up
See:

>DESU Depp could be a full on drug addict, and if anyone is to blame it would be Hunter S. Thomson (RIP)

Depp was completely teetotal for like 2 years, then he started doing drugs and drink again when he met Heard.

She's been gold-digging since day one

So what happens to Amber's career if she is lying? Depp is pretty popular in the industry and she's an aging pretty face. I doubt she'll be able to find work without getting nude