Let's say that you have a death sentence and they give you one and only chance to survive by joining an all out war...

Let's say that you have a death sentence and they give you one and only chance to survive by joining an all out war between the sandniggers and the jews.
You can take either side.
What is your choice?

Death sentence.

You just have not seen the Jew's work. Tsk Tsk,

On the other hand , your life is impacted directly from jews more than your own government

I dont care about any side winning or losing so ill pick whatever increases my chanches of surviving.
Muslims have far more numbers, altough jews could bring up a coalition of Indians, Westerners and maybe even africans.
Also israel has 80 nukes, so im gonna pich da joos

Average Joe will live his whole life hunting for papers they print and while he's taking a break he'll watch TV's propaganda while he has already been educated by a system controlled by them. That's just on top of my head.

Indians? What is the relationship between Israel and India? Also, don't forget that the west is literally fueled by UAE.

Jews. Muslims are far too stupid to have a chance and their only recourse are suicide attacks, if you choose their side sooner or later you'll end blowing yourself to pieces in a market anyway

Obviously you side with the jews.
It's the only proper choice for acquiring sheckles.

I'd take the jews even without a death sentence

Indians hate muslims

This and bang some IDF chicks

Ben-the-dick Cum-Bare-Back

TOP KEK

fuck yes

Im not sure who either side is but thats the team i wanna be on

this is now sexy IDF thread

Are you retarded ? Jew always win these war by landslide.

plus you get to kill countless of arabs.

if i have to be one of the guy doing the figthing, it's a no-brainer.

( even if i don't want the jew to win, i just don't want to get myself killed or pow'ed)

Everybody hates jews

the Jews because they won't be eradicated afterwards since they'll survive like cockroaches.