Give me your top choice to play Venom/Eddie Brock in the upcoming MCU standalone film

Give me your top choice to play Venom/Eddie Brock in the upcoming MCU standalone film

Hard mode: No meme actors

Adam Sandler

James Rolfe

Marina Lambrini Diamandis

The Rock

There won't be a venom in the upcoming movies, vin diesel, get fucked

Pazquele Maria Sanchez

Idris Elba

Eric Roberts

Ted Nugent

Maria Cordova

Tobey Maguire

Some little white girl so we can see her getting BLACKED.

>Venom/Eddie Brock in the upcoming MCU standalone film
Letting Sony into the MCU was a mistake.

Whenever any role shows up, its always this nigga that gets mentioned. ALWAYS.

He already shot the scenes and has a cg team ready

Topher Grace.

I also liked how he was literally evil mustache twirling Spider-man in the movie. Too bad I also like Venom, but the anti-Spider-man interpretation wasn't bad. Its literally what if Spider-man was a selfish asshole with no concept of responsibility and still got the powers.

I see what Raimi tried to do there.

But bringing raimi back won't be

Channing Tatum, only if he doesn't play Gambit though

I'm sure the Rock was mentioned last time round? He must've just been starting out his film career then.

Then they went with Topher Grace.

He did it because he hates venom.

Brock Fucking Lesnar.

What the fuck is a stand alone Venom movie even supposed to be about? Tell me, comicfags

ITS ABOUT HIM FUCKIN YO BITCH

Wait this venom movie is still happening?

I wouldnt go as far as say he hated Venom and more like he was forced at last moment to include him but still wanted to fit it into the themes of the trilogy.

Im sure muh comic books fans would have loved the actual Venom on the movie, but wouldnt have said shit from a theme point of view. I mean, put bodybuilder Eddie on the movie and let him transform into the actual Venom. What then? How does it fit?

They told him to inlcude Venom and he reworked it to fit into the themes of the already established franchise. He did nothing wrong.

Gronk would be the best venom ever

He couldn't play it, he is autistic.

He is the Idris Elba of this generation

What's his returning role?

You'd need Spiderman to be the 2nd lead but an origin story would pretty much include:

>Eddie Brock is a college athlete, sees MCU shit happening and decides to become a reporter
>Becomes top reporter at Daily Bugle
>But fucks up a story on a serial killer and loses his job
>Spiderman exposes that the framed the wrong man and he vows revenge
>Wife divorces him
>He's forced to work for a gossip magazine
>And he gets cancer
>Goes to church to kill himself
>Black symbiote is also there and senses his power
>They bond over both hating Spiderman and the symbiote offers to give Eddie superpowers and not die of cancer so they can team up and destroy Spiderman
>Embark on a mission to kill Spiderman but obviously don't succeed

And figure out a shitty third act

As for OP's question, Zac Efron would be a good choice but he might be too much of a cokehead liability for Marvel to handle

Don't lie, you know you would watch it

Well Spider-Man is twelve and I don't know any twelve year old actors so I'm going to go with Joe Strummer.

But MCU Spidey is a Jimmy Neutron boy genius quippy high schooler. And an unlikeable bad guy lead sounds like box office poison

They gotta write him as an antihero as opposed to a straight up villain. Deadpool is technically a villain in the comics

I would. Also what does him having a stroke look like?

>Zac Efron would be a good choice but he might be too much of a cokehead liability
Go on

>Hard mode: No meme actors
But Venom is a meme character

Kodi Smit-McPhee

fuck eddie brock, do an agent venom flick that butchers the source material

>starts in war
>flash loses legs saving a comrade (muh heartbreaking music kicks in)
>comes home, alienated and hates himself because of his immobility
>becomes alcoholic
>comes into contact with symbiote somehow, not via the government
>symbiote gives him legs
>huge, sweeping cinematic scene where he learns how to walk again
>go from there
>main villain is carnage

If they want to create their own mini spidey cinematic universe they need a non-MCU bad guy. Oscorp? Other symbiotes?

John Cena

Do you realize that Spider-quips is 16 years old right? Both Eddie and Flash should more adult for their shit to work.

Venom is a horror character anyways and it has no place/wont be well done in a PG13 superheroic movie.

You can have the perfect cgi and the perfect actor but it will never be frightening because at the end of the day Disney will want to sell toys of him. He will never be the monster you imagine. Wouldnt surprise me if he was actually tamer than his SM3 version.

Topher Grace

my vote would go for chad "abercrombie" thundercock from arrow

he always looked malnutritioned to me. short legs with no muscle. just

> Venom is a horror character

Then what is Carnage?

A palette swap that managed to be a little more edgier.

Paul 'classic' Dano

Carnage

Carnage would be the plot to Venom 2

How come no one else is agreeing with this? Cena looks exactly like the part and has acting chops. Having that large frame to contract a teenage spiderman is visually interesting.

BTW, my pick for Carnage is Glenn Howerton. He's practiced a ton being an angry psychopath.

>Carnage is a red head so lemme choose some redhead actor that I like

Don't do generic obsessed antagonist faggot Eddie Brock, do actual deep character Flash!Venom.

Please

I don't know a single person that likes Flash Venom.

>make a movie with Robin in it
>instead of Dick Grayson, it's Tim Drake
That's less retarded than making a Flash Venom movie.

aunt May

CENA

Have you seen the dude now? He went full gay muscle man

desu Idris Elba would be perfect, venom is black and so is Idris, it makes sense desu

>Having that large frame to contract a teenage spiderman is visually interesting.

Steve Buscemi.

Make him a weirdo down the street who molests young Parker. (This happened in the comics btw)

But once Peter gets his powers, he accidentally throws Buscenom out a window when he tries to molest him again, leading to Buscenom getting hospitalized.

But when Buscenom touched Parker's dick, a little bit of the black suit came off and he becomes Venom.

Hit submit too quick.

But the plot is Buscenom is enranged and horny and will stop at nothing to rape and murder Spider-quips

Fuck Eddie cast flash thompson

Carnage

Venom

30 years too late :(

no dude, he chose an actor that played a thorn in topher grace's side in a TV show.

>no meme actors
>idris elba

>ctrl-f
>no Nathan Jones

He's a shoe in.

Fantastic Fred (stretch) guy from the original reboot Fantastic Four

Michael B. Jordan