What did I buy Sup Forums?

What did I buy Sup Forums?
Price wasn't bad though, paid 200 DKK (20£ I guess) for this

I have an idea, but not sure. Live in Denmark, but sadly not Copenhagen.

Another pic

>What did I buy Sup Forums?
You asking what it is? Weed obviously. Seems like a good amount for 20 pounds. Seems to be decent quality aswell.

I was thinking whether it was good or not, but also what strain.

It's good, but no one can realistically tell you the strain by simply looking at it.

wite widow maybe. decent weed in holland.

Quality is what's important, not what some pot head decided to name their crop...looks, ok for 20

Are you retarded when it comes to strain recognition?
That's what we in the business call a trail mix bag, there are at least two different strains in there. The bottom one looks like a haze, while the top looks like a cheese.
Looks kiefy and sticky, so will do the trick, the size is good enough, but again there's only so much to see in a picture.

No one can tell you the strain by touching it, smelling it or smoking it either. And if it was grown from a seed and not a clone, then its DNA would be different and so not even by putting the fucking thing in a genome sequencer would you be able to tell the strain.

>tl;dr strains are bullshit
>inb4 but dat purple nurple body high
>bull
>shit

Only strain that looks different from the others, and that I know of, is NYC Diesel, only find it in Amsterdam though.

well smoke it up and tell us if its good or not

20 forban eighth is a pretty decent deal

Well done user, good size bag for the price based on my experience (UK), looks pretty nice too

I have kind of always thought this, but there is a whole community around what strains are better and what highs etc.
They kind of convinced med.

haha, wise words! Will do

is the smell strong? if so you got some good shit!

The dealers didn't know btw.

Other stuff I've gotten from them looked like Green Crack, but yeah, probably a trail mix bag.

This? Looks like weed to me, but we can call it NYC diesel, sour diesel, blueberry romper stomper... whatever the fuck you want. It's weed. It could have long red hairs, no red hairs, crystals, no crystals...

Fuck, you could take buds from the SAME PLANT, take them off at different times and dry them differently and the first batch will look entirely different from the second. Same fucking plant.

Strains are just so fucking stupid and anyone older than 12 who still believes in such a thing must not understand genetics or how growing weed works -- and probably still believes in Santa Claus.

Yeah, but it doesn't stink up my room. Have tried other bags that smelled strong even outside.

Forgot pic

THC is THC in other words?

fuck yeah you must have a awesome dealer!
how do you smoke it bong? joint?

Dude.
I was not even fighting you. Look up NYC Diesel, its got a deep blue colour, thats why it's the only strain you can cleary identify by looking at it.

Different strains have different tastes though. Now calm your manly tits. Everythings fine.

Usually joint. So cheap from what I'm used to (actually norwegian), so smoke pure joints. None of that harmful tobacco for me

Bro, there are whole communities devoted to a ton of stupid shit. You don't believe those healing-pastors with their huge congregations are *actually* agents of God and everyone speaking in tongues are *really* experiencing the holy ghost, do you?

Don't let a group of people and a convincing presentation or performance ever override the logic part of your brain again. You knew it was bullshit, right? The strain thing? Yeah see that was the smart part of your brain talking to you.

Not OP but how does this look? bought it @ $10 a gram

brighter pic

Dude.

My post wasn't directed solely at you. There are faggots on Sup Forums I'm addressing as well. Everything's cool. It's not all about you, Sup Forumsro

i had a friend that can only smoke weed if he mixes his with tobacco, i find that it ruins it
im hoping to hit up tonight too (living in Australia) so its like early morning here

Is it sticky?

Looks good but I don't know

This captcha is horrible when you're high

Hahaha, det der er white widow, det er en af de dårligste strains der er, sådan en pose havde kostet 100 kr på staden, men nu hvor du ikke har fået det derfra så er 200 kr vel okay, en smule i overkanten men der burde være til 3 fine joints. Skyd dig selv.

Yeah, the bag it came in was sticking together when i took it out.

I can't believe you'd pay so much for Oregano

this

That is so many pistols (orange hairs), which have a high concentration of THC than the rest of the bud. The plant may have been arvested a little early and the bud did not have the full time to grow, so im guessing it will be a more active high. Or you have a really strange strain. Hard to tell from a picture.

>701095566 #
Weed. Live near a few hundred dispensaries.

Not bad looking bud for a moderate price. I would say you got a fair deal.

If you are unsure of what kind of weed it is look on Leafly for correlations between smells and strain. It can give you a general idea of what it could be.

Hahahahhaha gav du 200kr for det der? Ville ha' været en bedre pris hvis du havde taget den i røven

meh little on the small side but not a major rip off

didnt know that b/ had so many botanist on here....

No not at all. I'm not disputing the fact that weed can vary in its smell, its appearance, even its effects. But it's not a "strain." It's a batch.

The genetics are always changing much like anything else that reproduces. If you have a golden retriever and you call it Goober, and then you breed that dog with another golden retriever... yeah, you'll have another golden retriever, but it won't be Goober. It'll be a dog, a golden retriever, but its DNA will be different from that of Goober's. It may have longer, curlier hair. It may have inherited or taken on new traits that Goober did not have.

So unless you CLONE Goober...you probably shouldn't call that new dog Goober. Because it's not. It's a different dog.

>inb4 you can clone weed

Yep. And if you clone a plant you call Sour Diesel, feel free to call that new plant Sour Diesel. But if you think there's a database logging the pedigree of your weed strains and ensuring that every supposed strain is a clone and we're sending clones all over the world, you're crazy.

>so im guessing it will be a more active high

yeah, i don't seem to get the couch lock feeling with this one.

Looks good, OP. Can't tell you the strain just by looking at it though. Also looks like a decent amount for 20 euros.

That was what in was thinking. I got some 11 a g. stuff that feels like a 50/50 indica and sativa.

I'm guessing everyone's smoking here? Lol

We have stores that sell weed. Can tell you everything about it, strain, and where it came from. It's probably old.

Ro deg ned Danske.

>Impliserer at white widow er dårlig.

Honestly, it's a lot like wine. Vineyards don't just put grape juice in a bottle and give it a name.

"Oh this is that razzmatazz merlot-mourvedre blend! Razzmatazz, bro!"

They give it a fucking YEAR because even though the grapes haven't changed, the location hasn't changed, it's a new batch. The weather might have been different. The barrels might have been different. And *those* things affect the end result equally as much as the type of grape.

To look at a bag of weed and say "sour diesel" is fucking RE-TARDED. It's probably not what you think it is, and even if it were a direct fucking clone, the buds might have been taken slightly earlier or later, dried differently, etc.

It's true. Unless you grow it, you can't tell me what strain it is. Genetics.

And it's not even so much that I care. Like, fuck, call your weed whatever the fuck you want to. Just know that I'm going to laugh at you -- hard -- for being so retarded.

that's bs. I met a dude who worked in a coffeeshop in Amsterdam, who damn well could differ all strains they sold just by look & smell. (Magic Dampkring, they got lot's of strains)
The dude could easily differ cheese and sk1.
Even I can differ some of the strains easily

>tl;dr ur talking bs

I know I'm about to.

what bout purple haze? easy to recognise that i.e

Yeah no just disregard how genetics works... that's fine.

Looks like some pretty decent bud.
Have fun!

Just smoked about a half a bowl about to load up some more. But I keep getting lost in why it is I'm needing to do. Lol

If I had to guess...it traveled a bit. That would account for packing. It's a bit compressed. Pocket ride maybe?

well, there's also CBD, CBG, CBC, CBND, CBN, CBT, CBL, CBE, CBCN,....

just disregard how selective breeding works bruh

Well, It looks like weed.
I could be wrong tho...

selective breeding =/= cloning

And that's really what we're talking about when we're talking about strains.

But what the fuck does science know? I'm sure that guy you met in an Amsterdam cafe was legit. Yeah no definitely

Topkek
>we in the business
Two buds from one plant can easily look that different. Total bullshit claiming to be able to tell the strain from looking at it.
>haze, cheese
Nice Namedropping bro

>Two buds from one plant can easily look that different.

This.

Can look different, even smell different...

hm.. no native, strain translates in my language to "Züchtung" which is a result of breeding. If i'm grwoing weed myself I'm not cloning, I'm breeding. (Pollinate by hand, take seeds, grow more. keeping male and female seperated so i don't have just pollinated plants)

You are literally the annoying 9 year old who's trying to act cool in front of the big kids.

7/11 for making me reply to your shit post

Then it's not the same plant anymore. Here, we'll do it like this...

>Dog 1
>You like Dog 1
>Want another Dog 1
>Wat do?

If you clone it, it's essentially an exact copy of Dog 1. If you breed it...

>Dog 1
>Dog 2
>Dog 1 + Dog 2
>Dog 3

Dog 3 =/= Dog 1. It's a different dog.

Now replace "dog" with "weed," and you'll understand why strains are bullshit.

yea, w/o smelling it's kinda impossible to say. would 2nd the haze though

Amerifag here. Good deal, good bud. Trail Mix bag is not a thing. Dont listen to these faggots, some of the worst shit I've smoked looked great. Density is how to accurately gage. Also growers lie, to sell a more desireable strain, never trust the name. 420 started in my homeland.

I stayed in Copenhagen for a while. Christinia is a great place to buy. I noticed a lot of Danishbros on Sup Forums, It's weird considering how normie Denmark is.

Thx dude I'm pretty sure I'm older than at least 95% of Sup Forums which is pretty annoying tbh.

Else : Stfu

hmm.. let's see:

> if u breed a Husky with a Husky, u'll get a different HUSKY (no labrador). Mby with different size or eye color, depending on the dominant gene

>if u breed a husky with a corgi, u get a husky-corgi-mix

>if u want the exact same husky, u clone

now with weed:

>mix Blueberry x with Blueberry, you will get Blueberry (though not exact the same as the parent plants)

>mix blueberryx with Shiny Silver haze, u'll get Haze Berry. Not totally different than the parent plants, it has some of both

> want the same Blueberry (THC, CBD and so on concentration) : Clone it

sooo... why are they bs?

>mix

>We're both Golden Retrievers and we're exactly alike. Smoke us!

So what you're really saying is...

>sure it may look a little different
>may smell a little different
>may taste a little different
>but dammit if I get 1/3 of those traits spot-on, fuck me if it's not blueberry kush!

You might have your parents eyes, but are you your parents? No. You're not.

Idk but you should of got this

still i can see tha both are Golden retrievers with one look.

still I can smell with one breath that the weed got some skunk in it

Still people can see that I'm a caucasian male, still I got the same hair as my father, and the nose of my mom

Still i can read at one gance that u're an idiot

still i can read with one glance that u'r an idiot

>same hair as my father

Then I'll just call you by your father's name.

>mfw you have no idea what the fuck you're even smoking

oh, wanted to add a pic

well, I'm balding at the same time he was... so actually just a little of his hair :/

bbbbuuutt... what with my mothers nose? shouldn't you like mix their names in the name of equality? I'm Dica from now on

That sucks. You really are your father's son, huh?

Dat Dica Kush

lad mig gætte du købte det af en perker i en bil?

seems like it, but at least we got great beards in my family

Nice you can do the shaved-head-long-beard look in a few years when there's not enough hair on your head to justify keeping it

I love peanut brittle!